The Ring

Curious

If I am not mistaken,  there is a moment that sungjong and myungsoo is wearing a same ring.  I thought it may be a couple rings.

.

.

The shoot finish,  the leader and L was bow to the director.  

The CEO come with someone. 

'Mr.  Young,  this is sunggyu and L,' he is introducing the boys to the man.  He look at them from head to toe.

'annyeonghoseo, nice to meet you, sir' say sunggyu. 

'you look so young and handsome, ' say Mr.  Young.

'me,  thank you for your compliment,  sir' say sunggyu.  They shake hand eachother. Follow by L. 

'i am not going to be rude but Mr.  Young, We are using your ring  for the mv.  I guess the teenagers will like it, '  the CEO look at him 'as your promise that you will support us, ' he say. 

'sure,  you can take the boys to my shop tomorrow, ' he say. 

'its sound good.  Infinite is consist of seven members.  We would like to visit your shop. ' say the ceo.  He give the gesture to ask them to leave.  Sunggyu and L just bow and move from their sight. 

'yah,  L.  Do you hear that someone will support infinite.  Is it good news' he say.

'ne hyung,' L say as he smike widely. 

.

.

Sunggyu and L back to the dorm.  The infinite members sit in the livingroom.

'they back,  how is the syuting? ' ask woohyun. 

'graet! ' sunggyu answer.  They clap their hand.  L sit beside sungjong,  the maknae get up and walk ti his room.  L just a bit dissapoint.  

'he may be jelaous. Because sunggyu hyung ask him first to become the model for the mv but the ceo pick you. ' say hoya. 

'i know, ' L say.  He want to make sure that everything is fine between he and sungjong. 

' and another goid news from he ceo.  Tomorrow we will go to mr. Young's shop' say sunggyu. 'we will go for free shopping' he say nd folow by the cheering of the infinite members. 

For the rest of the day sungjong juat ignore the two hyungs. 

.

.

The next day,  infinite are going to mr. Young shop.  Sungjong sat in the back with hoya and dongwoo.  L sit with woohyun and sungyeol.  

'kajja,  mithra hyung, ' say sunggyu as leader.  He is so excited,  he look at sungjong who sit in the back.  'jonggie,  you can pick everything you want.  Hyubg treat, ' he say.

'ne hyung'say the maknae.

'yah,  why just sungjong who get the treat,  we also want, hyung, ' say sungyeol. 

'yah you can pick Everything you want,  the ceo say like that' say mithra.

' but i guess it is unfair, ' sungyeol say. Everyone just laught. L still silent he also want to give something for the maknae but he must find it secretly. 

Finally they arrive.  Mr.  Young and the ceo are waiting for themitting. They get up from the car. 

'welcome boys. ' say the ceo.  The sevens of them give them deep bow.

'please enjoy your time,  you can pick everything you want,' say mr young.

'thank you, ' say them inunite.  The infinite go for shopping,  some worker ake their foto or video and within minutes theres alot of fans outside the building. 

They boy seperate looking for something tah they need.  Woohyun with dongwoo,  sungyeol with L, sungjong with hoya and sunggyu who promise him for something. 

'its look good on you, ' say sunggyu pointing to  a sweater. 

'i have lots hyung, ' say sungjong.  He look at someone not far from him.  He helda red scraft,  the boy just smile.  But sungjong ignore it. 

'so what do you want? ' ask sunggyu.  

'lets go there,'  say sungjong almost drag him. 

'you will buy it? ' ask sungyeol to L.  He was hold the red scraft. 

'i want a black one' he say. 

'but you want to sa  sorry to sungjong,  and i guest he does not like black, ' say sungyeol. 

'i know he likes yellow, ' say L.  'but i can't find any.  He still held the scraft. ' i just take it,' he say feel guilty. 

'hey,  sungyeol ah.  Its nice parfume right, ' say hoya. 

'so nice,  where you find it hyung? ' ask sunyeol. 

' there,  ' say hoya.  Sungyeol leave L and go with hoya. 

L search for aungjonga and sunggyu.  

'you want me to buy a ring? ' say sunggyu.  The maknae nod his head.  'but its couple ring,  we must buy two of them not one,' he groan. 

'fine,  but please pick something good for me' say the maknae,. He but dissapointed the hyung promuse him but he broke it.

' jonggie, what about the bracelet, ' say sunggyu and show him. 

sungjong look at the bracelet.  It was made from the fine skin. Sungjong eyes wide. 

'hyung, wow.... Fine i will mad at you anymore, ' he sa  as he look at the bracellet.  He like it is so much,  he think he ever see it somewhere.

'but can we add for the innisial of your name here,' say the leader. 

L just listen to the maknae complain bout the ring,  he stay there wait for them to  leave. 

'may i help you sir? ' ask the shop assistant. 

'i want to look at the ring, ' say L. 

'you have a good eyes, ' she say. ' can i purchase it for you, ' she say. 

'yes, ' L say. 

'find something good, ' say the ceo suddenly. 

'ne,  sir, ' L say.  

'couple ring,  do you have someone special?' he ask. 

'no,' L say. 

'just incase you hould tell me everything young man,' sy the ceo. L just hold his scrft tight. 

'here sir, ' say the shop assistant.  The ceo take his card. 

'no need,  i buy it by myself, ' he say. 

'i am wait,  when you are ready, ' the ceo take his card and leave him alone. 

The boys gather at the casier, the ceo will pay for them. Hoya and sungyeol hold two botyles of parfume.  Woohyung hold a bag, dongwoo hold a pair of shoes.  Sunggyu hold  jacket,  sungjong also take a bag,  L just take a red scraft instead. 

They cheer happily because theres the fans outside. 

.

.

Back t the dorm.  L try to find a good time.  

'i will go outside,  the director hold a party for the mv,  who will join me, ' say sunggyu. 

Almost everyone want to go to the party. L just look at the maknae,  he still silence and choose to stay at the dorm. 

'L will you come with us, ' say the leader. 

'no hyung i have  a lot of thing to do, ' he say.  The leader look at the maknae. 

'i must go to collage tomorrow morning,  sorry, ' he say.  

'alright,  be good ok. Hyung will order dinner for you two, ' he say,  'come just be ready guys, ' he say to other members. 

L look at the maknae. He go to his room and take the box from his jacket.

'i must give it to him now, ' he say. 

'jongie,  we leave now.  Wait for the Food delivery ok?' say sunggyu. 

He heard the door close. He pop outside and see sungjong look at the tv. 

'jonggie,  ....' sungjong look at him. 

'ne, ' the situation is so cold. 

.

.

L pov

'i want to talk,' i ask

'...' he just look at me.  I am so nervous now. We sit face to face. 

'listen, i am really sorry, ' i say.  I am afraid to see his eyes now. 

'never mind hyung, ' he say ' its just me,  who angry at myself,  i am going to bed' he say and stand.

'wait, ' i hold his hand. I loom at his face,  ' i am not kiss the girl? ' why i say something like that.  My.... 

'not on the lips' i say it again. 

'so... ' i can feel his shaking hand.  Or maybe it just my hand. 

'i am sorry,  and i like you.... ' i say with a very low voice. 

'what do you say hyung? ' he ask. 

' think i like you,  so i refuse to kiss the girl on lips. ' i say as look at him, he  smile. 

'i like you too,' he say.  I reach for his body to come closer to me.  He willingly come closer and stay.  We hold each other. 

' I buy something for you, ' i pick up the bix and show him the ring. 

'hyung... ' he hug me tight and i don't know what happen then i just come closer and kiss him on his lips.  I like it....  I think i love him.... 

.

.

.

Wowowo,  i can think straight now....