Introduction

Curious

It actually just my imagination after seeing them at yamo (you are my oppas). I don't know does sungjong still study or not...  We can pretend he is same grade as Ji ae.

Hope you like it and please enjoy.... 

.

.

.

Today is a bright day,  a young boy walk down the street of manwongdong...  He looks very serious,  mumbling some or random words... His step stop in front of a house.  There are a lot of people gather in front of his house.  Some people hold the camera and there are two man doing a show. He think... 

'oh... You are home sungjong' said one of the men. 

'me, hyung' Said the boy, he smile and give them a bow. 

'please, don't tell anyone you saw us plan it for other member's said the fat guy. 

'Ne,  i Won't tell it to anyone hyung' He said

'get inside.... we will catch the other at studio for practicing' said the thin man. 

'OK, hyung.  I will be right back in minutes' He said and left them to change his clothes.

Living as an idol is not easy.  Especially in now day,  an idol must be perfect, in every way. Look....  Of course.... Skill,  attitude, education and life...  And one of them is him.  Lee Sungjong who is actually still a student, because he is only 18 years old, he must study at school and practice with his band mate infinite after he back from school. 

.

.

.

At studio

'annyeong...  Good afternoon,  hyungs' he said as enter the studio. 

'welcome, sungjong-ah' said sunggyu,  the leader of infinite. 

'how is your schoo?l' said hoya. 

'good hyung' sunjong answer and hoya pat his hair.  Sungjong just smile for his action. 

'have you eaten?' said woohyun. He care of the dongsaeng very much. 

'yes,  mithra hyung buy me sandwitch' said sungjong. 

'are you happy at your school?' said dongwoo.  He worry that sungjong must be tired. 

'yes. I am' said sungjong. 

'hey, sungjong.  Catch!' said sungyeol who trow a wet towel over the maknae. 'to bad,  you can't catch it' he said as he make fun of him. 

'ya,  hyung.  Its smell grousy' Sungjong said. 

'you are come,' said onether young boy

'ne,  myungsoo-hyung' he smiled to myungsoo. He smile back and drag sungjong to sit beside him. And rest for few minutes. 

'ok,  let's practice again' said tablo hyung. He switch on the tape and see them dancing. 

.

.

.

Tbc

May be enough for today...   Actually want to post it at 10th anniversary of infinite but i can't....

Please  enjoy it and give a comment....