I like you

Curious

After the incident, sungjong's sick,  few days latter he mother come to the dorm.  She take a lot of food for the boys. She even cook every special dish for everyone. 

Sungjong is surprise but he can not hide his happiness. 

'mianne, jonggie.  Be healthy always'say his mother as hug him tightly. 

'umma,  thanks for come a long here.... I feel your love and concern about me, ' say sungjong.

'aigo, you are a big boy now' she smile and give him a compliment.

'yah....  Umma....' say sungjong shy. 

'gumawo,  ahjuma,' say sunggyu. 

'no...  I am happy that you are taking care of my child.... ' she almost cried. Sungjong hug her.

'maa!' say dongwoo and sungyeol who eat the dish. 

'yak! Stop it! ' say woohyun who is so shy about the action of the two members of infinite. 

'no,  i cook it for all of you, ' say sungjong mother. 

'its delicious ahjuma, ' say hoya. 

'L,  come join us, ' say sunggyu. He come closer and bow to sungjong's mother. 

'aigo.  I also cook kimchi for you, ' she say. 

'really? Thank you, umma' say L.  

'kajja,  Let's  eat!' she push her son to sit beside her 'you look so skinny,  like a yeoja.  Eat more to gain your muscle' she say. Hearing the statement make L cought. 

'here, hyung,  drink' say sungjong.  L drink the water and still cought a bit. 

'umma,  i am a boy,  no need to gain muscle i will realy look like a kingkong then' say sungjong. 

'wae? ' she frown ' i want to see your handsome face in tv everyday.  Come on! ' she say doesn't want to lose. 

After they eating their dinner,  sungjong mother say goodbye and ask the infinite member to taking care of his boy

.

In the evening,  while the boy enjoy their time.  Suddenly dongwoo run out from his room. 

'hyung!  Sunggyu hyung!  L is sick'he claimb. 

' what! ' woohyun and sungyeol scream.  

Sungjong who sit beside hoya look to the room.  L lay at his bed and caught. 

' hyung are you ok!?' ask sungjong.

'....' L does not say a word.  

'you are hot' say hoya.  Sunggyu enter the room with a madicine at his and. 

'woohyun,  where is the water?! ' say the leader.  

'i am sorry hyung.  I don'tknow that my sickness is contagious, ' sungjong sa  as he start to sob.  L look at him and give him a simple smile to assure him. 

'mianne.... '

'sungjong,  go outside. We did not want you to ge  sick again' say Sunggyu.  Hoya take him outside. 

' i think you should rest, ' say sunggyu. 

'sleep, L-ah'say dongwoo.  Sungyeol and the other just watchout. 

.

.

.

'hyung.... Are you sleep? ' L looked around and find singsong was standing at the door.

'jonggie... ' sungjong come after him.  Help him sit at his bed. 

'manner hyung... ' he feel guilty because of him myungsoo is sick. 

'don't worry, ' he say 'where is the other?' he ask. 

'they go to studio and has not come back yet.  I am sorry.  I will take care of you,  l-hyung' say sungjong.

'I will lend myungjong to sleep with you tonight, ' he say as give him his bear. 

'thanks' L say with low voice. He want to drink water sungjong hold the glass for him.  He help him to drink the water. 

'jong....gie...  I..... I.... Li....ke you..' he say. He look at the boy face who was red and full of sweat. He touch his forehead and sweep the sweat there. 

'Nado,  L hyung' say sungjong as he help the other boy back to his bed.

.

.

.

Sorry for the short update,