Infinite lesson

Curious

I don't expect it will be so long chapter...  I guest there still a lot of mistake and I am very sorry....  Just enjoy the story,  please. 

.

.

.

Late that afternoon,  infinite disscuss what are their going to do for the next episode. 

'sungjong, you are very briliant,' say woohyun. He proud of the maknae.

'thank you,  hyung.' he smile. Hearing a lot of compliments from the other he is happy.  He look at to L.  L just smile and ruffle his hair. 

'good job,' just simple word but make him smile widwhy.  

'Oppa!' say ji ae.  She has no friend to entertain her. 

'wae,  we are working here,' say tablo. 

'I am bored and wanna play, ' she say trying to be cute. 

'sungjong, play with her.  We have long time to discuss it, ' say sunggyu. 

'but,  hyung... ' sungjong want there with them. 

'I tell you the result. Just play with her, ' say hoya.

'arraseo,' he answer a bit dissapointed.

'kajja, oppa. Let's have some ice cream, ' say ji ae.  She take sungjong hand and walk out. Almost drag him. 

.

.

.

Outside of the dorm

'they don't have to talk it too long,  we just need to act.  How stupid they are,'  say ji ae.  Sungjong just smile and hear her argue. 

'but we need to talk it very detail ji ae.  We must pick the school,  asking permission, looking at the schedule of and many more' he smile. 

'being idol is not so simple as I see at the TV.' she agree. 

'you said we will buy ice cream,  Kajja,' say sungjong hold her hand. 

'your treat then, ' say ji ae.  They walk down the street and after buy the ice cream they play at the playground. They sit at the swing. 

'oppa, are you happy?'ask hi ae. 

'hmm.. ' Seem he think a lot.

'you don't smile,  am I bother you? ' say ji ae. 

'no...  Being maknae mean You must listen what they talk to you,  but sometimes it is really bother some..... The manager hyung will talk to the hyung instead,  rather talk to me... I sometimes don't know what are they talking at the meeting but...  I want to see them look at me... Like... '

'give some respect.... ' say ji ae as she laugh. 

'yes... '

'but being a maknae means you receive a lot of love and attention from the other...  They will talk to you in soft way.... Because they care.... ' say Ji ae.

Sungjong just sigh....  Sometimes ji ae will look like a child but she also very understanding.

'thanks...  Let's go home. It's almost 7 pm'say sungjong.

' they will nag at me,  for taking their precious maknae, ' say ji ae. 

.

.

.

'we are home,' say sungjong.

'it's time for dinner,  why you come late? 'ask sunggyu. 

'mian... Hyung... ' say sungjong. 

'we just play swing and ate ice cream' say ji ae. 

'I just worry,  you two look very beautiful and it is dangerous outside' say hoya. 

'wae, I walk with sungjong oppa, ' say ji  ae. 

'our manae just a little boy,  he is not namja, look at his face, ' say  woohyun. Sungyeol hold sungjong hand and wave it. 

'see.  It's so soft and thin,' as he laugh. 

'hahaha... Sungjong-ah mianne,' say dongwoo who can't stop laughing.

'I will call next time, ' say sungjong.

'hyung, can we eat now?' ask L. 

'come on. Let's eat first and I will talk to you later,' say sunggyu.

After dinner they gather at the living room and watching TV. 

'yah! Sungjong it's time for studying. Go to your room,' say sunggyu. 

Sungjong see the leader and get up. 

'come on,  ji ae' sungjong say. 

'I will talk to her now.  Go to your room,' say sunggyu. 

'want some help? ' ask L. 

'no.. '

Sungjong go to his room,  leave the member to talk with ji ae. 

'you seem very care for him, ' say ji ae.  Everyone look at her. 

'we do care about our maknae,' answer hoya. 

'oppa, if we are at beach, swimming and there is a shark come to attack us,  who will be the one to save first? ' ask ji ae. 

'why just you ask that question?' sunggyu ask back.

'just want to know' ji ae say and stare at them one by one

'I think I will save sungjong first,' say sunggyu.

'hyung, you didn't care about us' say sungyeol. Everyone look at him. 

'no,  I am really mean it.  Sunjong is very important to us.' he say ' hoya and dongwoo are strong,  so L sungyeol and woohyun too. They can swim and attack the shark back. But I will resque the maknae and ask him to stay behind,' he answer fully. 

'so sweet...' say woohyun. So the other think the same answer.  Ji ae just smile, she very satisfied with the answer. 

'but oppa, sungjong will insist to help the other right? ' say ji ae. 

'hmm, maybe...' say sunggyu 'let's talk about the next episode ji ae,' say sunggyu.

'ne oppa' say ji ae. 

.

.

This weekend they star taking picture for the next episode..  They happy because everything walk very smooth. The last part is at school building. Very hyungs have a different role as a teacher. Begin from sunggyu until L. They enjoy the process,  sungjong was surprised excuse his hyungs are very smart. 

'L oppa is very smart and handsome right? ' say ji ae. Sungjong agree, he just nod his head. 

'oppa you should help us for the math test next Monday,' say ji ae.  L look at the and nod his head. 

'yah, uri maknae do you have test next week? ' ask sungyeol. 

'I will help them' say L.  Sungjong look at his hyung and smile so ji ae,  just high five in happiness. 

.

.

.

'The formula is very simple, ' say L who teach their maknae.

'omona, I just want to drink  now and leave the paper....  It make me sick, ' say ji ae as she walk out from the room.

'ji ae,  where are you going? ' ask sungjong. She just wave her hand and leave them. 

'do you understand, jongie?' ask L,  

'hmm....  I am trying hyung.... ' sungjong really don't know what to say.  (indeed math is very difficult one) L sigh and sit beside his dongsaeng.

'let's start it from the formula again, ' say L.  They look each other and suddenly sungjong stand up.

 'I need to drink,' he say almost whisper. 

'yes,  don't take to long' say L. 

'hey... Want some juice, ' say hoya. 

'thanks hyung' say L. So sungjong sit back. 

'how is your study? ' he ask. 

'L hyung teach me very well.... ' say sungjong.

'I will leave you then.  I won't disturb your time' say hoya.

'hyung.... Actually I'm not good at math, ' say sungjong. 

'don't worry. I will help you.... Come on the next question' say L.  Sungjong is happy because his hyung is very clever and diligent to teach him.

It is infinite lesson with special hyung. 

'sungjong-ah, you like all the members right? (sungjong just nod) if we are swimming at the beach and there is a shark will attack us.  So who is the first one you will rescue?' ask L. 

'hmm....  I will save you hyung,' say sungjong. L look at him.  'wae?' he smile and continue 'sunggyu hyung may be ask other members to save me.  But actually I want to save you first,  hoya hyung, dongwoo hyung, sungyeol hyung, Sunggyu hyung and woohyun hyung is very strong. But the brain that will help us is you....  So I am going to save you first and save the others. After that we can make a plan to attack the shark back. Right? ' sungjong say. 

'hmm...  You....' say L. 

'what hyung? ' ask sungjong.

'I am gonna to save you first....' say L.  Hearing the statement sungjong was happy and smile. 

.

.

.

See you next chapter.  I just listen to baby shark and pop the idea come out. 

L and sunggyu answer is same means they do care for the maknae.....