Good bye

Curious

The last scene for yamo episode I guess.... 

.

.

'Ji ae,  what are you doing?' ask sungjong

'hi, I just wrapping the present for hyungs,' she answer. Sungjong look at her andpat her hair. 

'our dongsaeng is very cute,' he give a compliment and ji ae just smile to hear that. 

'let me help you,' as sungjong grab another present to wrap. 

'aniya! ' she say.  ' I want to do it by myself,' ah assure.

'ji ae, after the filming,  we can... we ...still be friend right?' ask singsong. 

'of course oppa,' she say. 'oppa, I will move right after the final test, ' say Ji ae Look at to sungjong eyes. 

'mwo?' he surprised.

'my Dad is move to another city,  as you can say....  So I following him, ' say ji ae.

'....' singsong is quite 'I am gonna miss you alot'he say. 'you are my only dongsaeng,  so this is how I feel having a liltle Sister,  and shower you with love' say sungjong. Ji ae hug sungjong. So sungjong hug her back.  Both of them are cried. 

'sungjong-ah,  Ji ae. It time..... ' L stop. Looking at the scene make him turn around and get back to the kitchen. 

'L,  where is sungjong and ji ae? ' ask woohyun. 

'they still at the room... ' he say and take a cup of water. And another cup... 

'wae? Hoya  can you call both if the kids for breakfast'say sunggyu.

'ne,' Say hoya after that the three of them return to enjoy their breakfast

After finishing their breakfast. Infinite go to studio for practice. They sing and dance to 'come back'

'are we going to send ji ae home? '  ask hoya.

'yes, we are. ' say sunggyu. 

'you are the best hyung,' say sungjong happily.

Everyone cheer up to, 

'are you happy now?' ask woohyun. 

'yes! ' cheer them, 

'hyung, can we hold a party tonight. A farewell party for Ji ae' ask sungyoel.

'party,  sound good to me, ' say dongwoo.

'it's good idea hyung,' say hoya who agree to the idea. 

'OK,  we can buy a cake on the way we get home' say sunggyu.

'yeah, party'

On the way to home, sungyeol stop the car and buy a cake for the party. When they arrive at their dorm.  Ji ae has finish her last scene. 

'you are home oppa,' say ji ae. 

' yes,  how is your day?' say sunggyu. 

' i am just film the last  scene at the dorm.  And tomorrow we are going to take a shoot at my home, ' she say.

'Finally you are come.  It's your final scene, ' say the director. 

'ne!' say infinite.  They take the last good bye at their dorm.  

'cut' say the director. ' we are going to edit the film.  Enjo  your time'said the director.

'thanks for everything' say sunggyu and follow by other members. Their bow and say goodbye to all the staf. 

'ji ae,  tada! ' say sungjong. 

'wow!  What is that,  oppa?' ask ji ae. 

'we are gonna celebrate it,' say woohyun. 

'thank you,  oppa' say ji ae,  tears are form in her eyes.  Hoya and dongwoo sweep the tears, sungjong hug her,  woohyun and sunggyu are taking the plate while L was taking picture by his phone. 

.

.

.

Sungjong pov

The film is finish,  we can see it at the tv now.  Along with our debut.  And my exam is starting from today.  As ji ae say she still attend the school for the test.  

But after the graduation day,  we never meet again.  I come late for the graduation day.  I come right after my name is calling. I never meet her again.  I just find some note from ji ae at my locker.

 

Oppa,  when you read this letter means I have move with my family. I wish we can always be friend.  Also I look at your mv, its amazing.  Just say hallo to other oppa too,  say them to i love infinite. Hwating! 

 

I just smile and took my book,  i put them on my  bag and back to my manager hyung who is waiting outside the school. 

My parents is not come because my brother is sick.  So here i am alone celebrating my graduation day.  Other infinite mambers are bussy since the coe say that we are lack at acting,  he add another scedjule for us,  morning exersice,  dancing,  meal,  and went for acting class,  return to studio,  singging and dancin  again. Some of us take night class for collage. Now its my time to follow their steps. 

.

.

.

'i am home' say sungjong. The dorm is empty.  No one is here. He change his outfit and will catch other member at acting class. 

.

.

'hyung!' say L.

'wae?' ask sunggyu.

'sungjong...'

'it's the graduation day. Sungjong's graduation day, ' say hoya. 

'we are busy now,' he say abit frustrate. 

'we did not do anything for the maknae' say sungyeol. 

'let's celebrate it' say dongwoo.

'it's just one time hyung,' assure woohyun 

'ne.... His parents is not coming because his brother is sick...' say L. 

'let's talk about it to tablo and mithra hyung then,' say sunggyu. Their cheer.

.

.

.

The next chapter is about sungjong's graduation party.  Hope you like it....  The last 2 chapters are actually bit hard to explain....  Please vote or subscribe or give a comment for it.