The Kiss

Curious

Singsong pov

Every work hard will be paid of.  

That is the CEO say,  he always want us to work hard and practice and at last receive our goal. 

After,  we debut and start our acting class. There is several script come to our agency,  asking if we want to play a role in drama or music video (mv).

My hyungs are very lucky they get some interview and go on the stage as an actor. They are very lucky and i bit dissapointed because none of the script is come for me. 

.

'sungjong,  what are you doing? ' ask L.  Sungjong look at him but he shake his head. 

L know that something wrong.  He go to his room and hold a camera,  

'clik! Clik! Clik! ' sound of the camera. Sungjong look at him. 

'hyung,  what are you doing? '

'do what? ' he ask back, teasing the maknae . Sungjong just smile and hide his face under the script. 

'smile please' L say as he take sungjong picture. 

'yah!  Hyung!  Stop it! ' say sungjong. 

'good! ' say L satisfied with the picture. He hold the camera and 'ups!  Why you look so ugly here.  Na... Bad... To bad ' he say as he check the picture. 

'let me,  see that' say sungjong.  He does not believe what his hyung say.  He alwas give him a compliment.  Say how beautifull he is.  

He take the camera from L's hand and see.  His picture is perfect. 

'yah!  Hyung,  is it not good enough for you? ' he complain. 

'of course.  You look so gloomy there. ' say L.  'trust me,  i am fotographer L, ' he sit in the coutch and sungjong follow him. 

'what wrong? ' he ask as he ruffle Sungjong's hair. He never can stop to touch the soft hair. 

'aniyo... ' he answer. 

'oh,  come on you can tell me?' ask L.  His eyes look at the paper on sungjong hand. 

'what is that? ' he ask. 

'nothing' sungjong keep silent. L put down his camera and take the paper. 

'it's the script for sunggyu hyung mv.... ' L feel guilty.  He was take the role for the mv. 

'ne... ' sungjong bit his lip and look at the older. 'hyung,  you are a better than me.  You are the best! ' he say and force to smile. 

'mianne.... I heard sunggyu hyung is asking you for the role.  But the ceo ask him to pick me' 

'yes,  that is true... ' sungjong look at his hyung who look so gloomy.  ' but the ceo is right.  You are the best actor and it suit you,  no need to worry about me' he assure. 

L is quite.  And the younger pat his forehead.  

'you are so handsome, hyung.  You will help sunggyu hyung, right?'  L look at his dongsaeng. 

'but... ' 

'i will practice more. You better be ready cause I will catch you.  After all I am so handsome and so talented.' say sungjong. He is surprised because L hug him.  

'you will help me for practice right? ' say L.  ' you will help this hyung of your.'

'ne! ' He say happily. 

.

Myungsoo pov

I feel so guilty. Sunggyu want sungjong to help him but the CEO pick me instead. 

'you will help this hyung of your right!?' I say.  He say yes with a soft smile.  

I feel glad that his smile is back.  

That day we continue our activity by reading the script while sungjong cook something for our dinner. 

.

.

At night

'I am home' say sunggyu.  He feel bit tired with the vocal lesson. He will start his solo career.  

'you are home hyung. Let's eat dinner with us, ' say sungjong. He nod. Sungjong go to kitchen taking a new bowl for his hyung.

'where is the other L? ' say sunggyu. 

'they are outside.  sungyeol is go home,  he miss his mother so much.  Woohyun hyung may be at the opera.  Dongwoo and hoya hyung is at studio and will come late because they will meet the CEO,' L say.

'here is your dinner, hyung, ' say sungjong. Sunggyu drink first and hold his chopsticks. 

'thanks' he say. Sungjong just smile.  They continue their dinner. 

After having dinner,  sunggyu take a bath. He surprised when look at the two younger members of infinite are practicing some line. 

'what are you doing? ' ask sunggyu.

'we are practising for your mv, ' say sungjong. Sunggyu look guilty. L can see that. 

'jonggie,  mian... '

'no need hyung. I am still lact of acting.  I will try hard so I can help to make infinite famous.. ' sungjong say. 

'aigo... I don't want you to grow up,  maknae' say sunggyu. 'Let's practice together,'  say the leader,  he use his towel as mic,  sungjong giggle and L just clap his hands. 

In fact,  they just having fun. And see the leader performance. 

'wow!  Good job, hyung, ' say sungjong and give 2 times up. 

'wow!  Excellent!' say L.  Hearing this he was happy but he yawn instead. 

'hmm...  I am tired.  I am going to bed now,' say the leader.  'night,  everyone' he stop in front of sungjong and Kiss his forehead. 'I am very proud of you'

'thanks hyung, ' he check is red and he give him a best smile ever. 

'go to your bed now,' say the leader order them. Sungjong just nod.  While L look at the script,  pretend to busy reading the script. Sunggyu go to his room.  His room's light turn of. 

'i will go then...  Night, L hyung.' say sungjong 

'jonggie.... ' L say.  He bit his lip.

'ne, ' say sungjong look ath his direction.

'can we start again? ' L say as He smile lovingly.  

'we can practice again tomorrow, ' he say. 

'but it is very important scene. ' say L.  

'alright....  Just few minute' sungjong say.  L smile and now they sit at the couch.  

'Keep this' say L. He suddenly kiis the maknae.  Sungjong eyes widely open.  It just a simple kiss, L just put his lips on sungjong's lips. Nothing more. 

He move a side and turn his face to another direction. 

'wa...wae?' ask sungjong.  His face is red. L look at him and pointed his hand to the paper.  'kiss... ' read sungjong.

'i never did it before, ' L say.  Sungjong look at his hyung whose face is red as him. They sit face to face, until L's hand move slowly to his check. 

'i say,  its very important cause i...  I never kiss anyone before.... ' he stop and smile to the maknae who hold his own hands at that time. 

'can.... Can i kiss you?' he ask for a permission.  Sungjong face is red full of embracement.  L come closer. 

He cares sungjong face lovingly. Kiss his check And his hand move to hold the other hand. 

'hyung.... ' say the maknae. 

He feel the visual lips on him. He close his eyes, affraid to open it.  

' I love you.... ' he hear some voice say those words. 

'I love you'

.

.

.

Omg,  I don't know what to say.  Akh!!!!  I am to hillarious.

I remember that sungjong say at an interview that now he is doing no nothing, while the other members of infinite is busy.  And the statement follow that the ceo ask him to do what he always do when he still trainee.