One by one

Curious

It is actually not an update. 

I just want to shared my opinion about some infinite mv. 

I start it by 'Be Mine'

In be mine i dont really understand, is it just a concep or no.  The infinite wearing black and white but omo... Our maknae wearing dark blue pants and blue t-shirt. (everyone talk about it)

Second, 'The Chaser'

I already told you, in the beginning i don't really fond of the song just because the mv...  But yes,  i still like it... My main point is just 'A Key'. They one by one hold the key.  Myungsoo in car accident,  then sunggyu, i guess the key move to dongwoo and sungyeol,  then to hoya...  After that hoya give it to woohyun and from woohyun to sungjong.  The person who can open 'the pandora box' is the maknae with the flash of the previous scene. (all of us hear it also) 

3rd song is 'Man in Love'

Its like a story, want to celebrate someone birthday,  sungjong was given a cat and picking for some clothes.  Dongwoo who send the invitation (I guess), woohyun who will play music and he hold sungjong bear, hoya who is hard to choosehe gift (but why end up by choosing the necklace). Sungyeolwwho is cooking,  preparing the food. Sunggyu who clean the are and make it comfortable for having party there.  Myungsoo who wants to go to the party right away.  Checking do the others doing they task well. 

4th song is 'Back'

Somehow,  I watch the video makin  of this song and look at the artis who play at the mv...  In the beginning I don't really care about something.  But what is it?  Something tickling my heart.... And the problem is how cute the artis is?  Its remind me sungjong in the early of infinite with mashroom hair... He is indeed very cute there. The artis also play with sunggyu and myungsoo.  The bad oppa is sunggyu and the carring oppa is myungsoo.  Yes the leader like to make sungjong yell and hit the poor bear.  And myungsoo is the closest member among them.  Right.  (someone may be tell abou  tha  to) 

.

From those 4 songs,  we know how really precious the maknae is.