Love Blossom

Curious

Sungjong and L is infinite members.  After play at 66 minutes of sunggyu hyung song,  a request come from the king of ballad,  K. Will.  He request it personally to the ceo.  He is asking for L to play as the male led at his next single,  Love blossom. And the ceo is agree. 

.

.

.

Infinute dorm.

Today the shot will start in the morning.  L is packing his clothes,  shoes and etc. 

'hyung... ' say someone. L look at the person.  He smile a bit and reach his hand. 

'wae?  Come here, ' L say ask him to come near him. 

'I wish I can follow you to the location, ' he say sulking. L just pat his head. 

' I know,  i want you to be there too.  But sorry you have another scedjule.' L say.  He rest his head and hug him from the back.  'I will find aomething good for you,' he say. 

'no need hyung,  just come home after you finish,' he say.  He turn arround and their face to face. 

'....' L see him constantly 'can I kiss you? ' he say. Ask the younger.  The younger nod. L peck his lips.  'I love you' he say. 

.

.

.

Sungjong sigh,  he miss his hung so much.  Hoya who see that sit beside him. 

'wae, jonggie?' he ask. 

'hyung, I miss L-hyung....'say Sungjong. Hoya just smile.

'I know he only left this morning and you really sick want to see him, ' he almost laugh.  The younger boy hit his second favourite hyung.

'hey,  what are you doing? ' we must practise hard for our comeback, ' sunggyu say.

'I don't want to, ' Sungjong say ignoring the leader. He just lie there.

'yah!  Lee Sungjong!' he shout.

'you are so annoying hyung,' say woohyun.

'Just let him to meet his soul mate, ' say dongwoo.

'but we.... '

'we need to rest and continue it again tomorrow with all members,' say hoya.

'yeah! Me too!  I am tired, ' say sungyeol.

'aish! It is your plane Lee Sungjong!' say the leader.  But the manse ignore him. 

'you can go!' say Mithra hyung. 'I will take you there, ' he continue. 

'but,  Mithra hyung...' the leader want to protest. 

'the CEO call.  He has agreement with L.  Come on Sungjong. Let's get going... ' say Mithra hyung statement Sungjong is happy. 

'really? ' he wonder.  Mithra hyung just nod. Hoya smile. 

'go! ' hoya say. He smile and take bag and storm out from the room. 

'yak!  Lee Sungjong where are you going? ' ask sunggyu. 

'let him be,  hyung. Just for today, ' sungyeol say.

.

.

.

'hyung! ' shout Sungjong. But seem L does not hear him.  There so many people surround him.

'I hate him, ' say someone from behind.  Sungjong see a little girl seem any because all the staff just paying attention to the main star.

'wae?' he ask her. She is upset because she only has one take. Sungjong just nod. He understand the problem.  He whisper something to the girl. 

'really? Is it work? ' she ask.  

'ne,  is it work for me, ' Sungjong say 4th andpat the girls head. 

'jonggie, you are here? ' ask someone.  Sungjong turn around and smile.  L come and sit beside him. 

'ne, hoya hyung give a permission for me, ' sungjong say

'gyu hyung will mad at you, ' he say. 

'he nknow and woohyun and hoya hyung will talk to him, ' say sungjong. 'you haven't fisih the take, right?' sungjong ask. 

'ne,  k will sunbaenim is very excited because of the shot for today'say L

'he must be happy working with you, ' say sungjong. 

'L-ah,  lets continue for the next part, ' say K will.  He see sungjong there. The younger juat bow.  'you are here? ' he say. 

'ne,  i just visit L hyung. I am sorry i have not telling you first, ' sa  sungjong.

'no,  you are welcome. If you want to join us,  please stay for dinner also, ' k will say. 

'thanks hyung, ' say sungjong. 

'stay here,  so i will find you, ' L say. 

'your dongsaeng is very nice.  I want a dongsaeng like him.' say k will.  L just smile,  he turm arround a bit to see the younger boy sit on the bench and waith for him. 

.

.

After the last scene,  they have a breaktime.  K will get in to his van. While L back to sungjong place. 

'jonggie,  want to ride something? ' L ask as if the younger want to ride the wheel. 

'ne hyung,  i want to ride disco pang pang,' sun GM Hong say with the big smile. 

'....' L feel in easy, ' it's dangerous. I don't want to scold by sunggyu hyung or hoya hyung' say L.

'They are not here and I really want to ride it going please! ' the younger pleading. 

'ugh! ' say L. 

'I haven't play it again since 9 grade. Please hyung,' 

'ok,  we will ride it.  I will join you. I will protect you, ' hearing it make the younger blush so L too. 

'kajja, hyung! ' sungjong say happily.  He and his favourite hyung ride the wheel. 

Few minutes later. 

'Akh!!! ' he shout as he hold those litle hands. The younger just laugh and hold L hand tightly. 

.

.

.

'hahaha... You are so brave hyung, '  say Sungjong.  L just smile. 

'no,  I am very scare.  I am afraid the wheel will hurt you, ' L say.  

'you are there.  With me and I feel safe, ' sungjong say. 

L smile and gently kiss sungjong check. No-one notice it.  It like he is whispering something to the maknae's ear. They holding each other and run to try a lot of games there.