SoojinxShuhua

One Shots (on hold)

 

Shuhua was on the way to school with her friends. "Have you heard that we're getting a new English teacher?" Miyeon asked, looking at the others. Shuhua just shook her head because she hadn't heard about it. "How do you know that, Miyeon?" Lisa asked her now. Miyeon had to grin and then ran ahead. "Yaah Miyeon stop and answer my question." Lisa called after her as she followed her. "I really wonder who told her this. What do you think who told her, Shuhua?" it came from Jihyo, who was now looking at Shuhua. Shuhua seemed to be thinking and she didn't really get an answer. "I would say it was Soyeon. The two are inseparable." Shuhua said now and Jihyo nodded. Shuhua now seemed to be lost in thought. She remembered that her girlfriend had told her two days ago that she had a new job. "Where's the two of you? Snails are faster than you two." Lisa said when she saw the two coming closer. Next to Lisa were Miyeon, Soyeon, Rose, Momo and Mina. "Sorry we're late." Jihyo said now and the others just shrugged. Since this was nothing new for them, it took the two longer to arrive. They all talked until the school bell rang and then they went to their class. After entering their classroom, they sat down in the back row. The first few hours always dragged on like this. 

The school bell rang and it was lunch time. "At last I'm dying of hunger." Rose said when she got up and stormed out of the class. "I will follow her and I will keep your seats free." it came from Lisa when she was chasing Rose, closely followed by Momo. "These two shikshin's." said Mina, shaking her head at their behavior. On the way to the cafeteria, Shuhua felt like she was being watched. When she turned around there was no one there and she shrugged her shoulders. When she was no longer visible, a door opened and two women entered the hall. "Ms. Seo, I will bring you to your class after lunch." said the older of the two women. "Thank you Ms. Hwang. I will take good care of your class." Ms. Seo said now and Ms. Hwang smiled at her. 

After lunch, the girls went back to their class. The last two school periods were English. Shuhua put her arms on her school desk and then put her head on her arms. She wanted to sleep the last two hours. It wasn't that she was bad at English or anything else, Ms. Hwang was a good teacher, but her teaching skills were always so boring. 10 minutes later the classroom door opened and Ms. Hwang came in together with Ms. Seo. When the two women entered the classroom, chaos broke out. The boys in the class got louder and louder when they saw the new English teacher. Shuhua tried to ignore the noise as this was nothing new. "Please be quiet. I would like to introduce you to your new English teacher. This is Ms. Seo, from today on she will take over my place as your English teacher. Please be nice to her. Ms. Seo, I will now leave the class to you." said Ms. Hwang. "Thank you Ms. Hwang." it came from Ms. Seo. 

The moment Shuhua heard the voice, she jumped up and threw her chair to the floor. Everyone now looked at Shuhua and she was embarrassed, because she had reacted this way, when she heard the voice of her girlfriend. "Is everything all right with you Shuhua? Do you have to see the nurse?" Ms. Hwang asked now. "No it's all right. Sorry for the disturbance." it came from Shuhua when she put her chair back up and sat down again. Shuhua didn't miss that sly grin from her girlfriend. "Ok, I will go now. Ms. Seo you will have everything under control." Ms. Hwang said before leaving the classroom. "As you have already noticed, I am Ms. Seo. But you can call me Miss Soojin. If you should have no more questions, I would like to continue with the lessons." Soojin said, looking around the class. "Miss Soojin, I have a question." it came from one of the boys.

"And you're?"

"I'm Kai, Miss Soojin."

"Ok, Kai, your question?"

"How old are you? And do you have a boyfriend?" Kai asked now and Shuhua glared daggers at him. Soojin did not miss the look Shuhua gave Kai and she had to smile. "To answer your questions Kai, I'm in my early 20s and no I have no boyfriend." Soojin said, Kai and the rest of the boys cheered when they heard this. Of course, she has no boyfriend. She is with me. So keep your fingers off of her, you idiots. Shuhua thought and she was angry, that Soojin hadn't told her that she would teach at her school. The lessons were pure hell for Shuhua, as each of the boys tried to flirt with her girlfriend. And what was on top of it all was that Soojin did nothing about it, on the contrary, she flirted back. Shuhua was happy when the school bell rang. Her friends packed up her things and then looked at her, since she didn't do anything to pack her things. "Shuhua are you coming?" Soyeon asked her now. "Go ahead, I'll be right there. I need to talk to Miss Soojin." it came from Shuhua. The others looked at each other and then left the class. Soojin looked at her papers, she had noticed that Shuhua was still in the room. She wondered what the younger one would do now. Now she heard steps coming towards her and she had to resist a grin.

"What was this all about?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, Shuhua."

"Don't come me like that, Unnie. You know exactly what I mean."

"Shuhua I honestly don't know what you mean." Soojin said when she looked up from her documents. "Unnie you are my girlfriend. You have me, so stop flirting with Kai and the others." Shuhua said and Soojin had to smile. "You know you're really cute when you're jealous, Shuhua." said Soojin and Shuhua crossed her arms. Soojin got up from her chair and went around her table. When she was standing in front of Shuhua, she pulled her into her arms. The younger put her arms around Soojin and looked her in the eyes. "I love you Shuhua." Soojin said before kissing the younger one. Shuhua smiled into the kiss, knowing that no one could take Soojin away from her. "I love you too, Unnie. Still, I'm serious, stop flirting with the boys." it came from Shuhua possessively. Soojin had to laugh now, but gave Shuhua her word that she would no longer flirt with the boys. Even if she had to admit that this jealous and possessive side of Shuhua very y is.