HyolynxAilee

One Shots (on hold)

 

Hyolyn was sitting in her office. The documents she was supposed to look through were all in order on her desk. She accepted some of the requests and rejected some. She stretched and closed her eyes, reading the whole application had strained her eyes. When there was a knock on the door, she said "come in." The door to her office opened and then closed again. "Boss, I'm here to pick up the documents." her secretary said to her. "Dasom how many times should I tell you that you don't need to call me that when we're alone." Hyolyn said when she looked at her secretary. "Sorry boss ... I mean Hyolyn Unnie." it came from Dasom when she went to the desk. Hyolyn handed the Dasom documents and looked at the younger one for a moment. Dasom raised an eyebrow because she didn't know what her boss wanted from her. "Unnie is there anything you want to ask me?" Dasom asked now. "Do I have any appointments for this afternoon?" Hyolyn asked her now. Dasom seemed to think for a moment, because before she had entered the office she had checked the appointment calendar again. "There are no appointments for this afternoon. Why did you want to know that? Did you want to disappear again and let me take care of everything by myself?" Dasom said now and she saw this sly grin from her boss. 

Dasom sigh, she should have expected it. "Unnie this is the last time that I do everything for you. I am your secretary and should make sure that you do your work. As I know you, you will sit in the same cafe and look at the pictures of this influencer." Dasom said and saw that Hyolyn didn't say a word. So she knew she was right about it. Hyolyn got up and followed Dasom out of her office. "I promise this is the last time you have to do my job. I will also bring you something from the cafe when I come back." Hyolyn said to her and Dasom just shrugged. Because it wasn't the first time Hyolyn did this. Hyolyn left the building and then went down the street. The cafe was half an hour from her office. When she entered it later, she felt that something good was going to happen. She sat in her usual place and a little later a waiter brought her the usual. Hyolyn thanked him and then pulled her cell phone out of her pocket. While she was unlocking this, she took a sip of her Ice Americano and then opened the Instagram app. 

Hyolyn seemed to be lucky, because it looked like the influencer Ailee had just started a live. She clicked on the live and the background that was to be seen seemed so familiar to her. And then Ailee confirmed her thoughts. "Hello my dear followers. As you can see I am not in my apartment as usual. I am in a small cafe, which is not very far from my apartment. It is the first time that I am in this cafe." it came from Ailee. Hyolyn watched the live and wondered if she should write a comment. "I have to say that this cafe is pretty cute. The cake that I ordered tastes incredibly good. If I had known that the cake here was so good, I would have come here much earlier. Why I actually started this live is to answer some of your questions. So if you have any questions, ask me. " said Ailee. 

Hyolyn didn't think long when she heard this and then asked Ailee a question. But when she realized what she was actually asking Ailee, she wanted to disappear into a hole. "There are some good questions coming. Oh ..... that's an interesting question that xhyolynx asks me. Actually, I shouldn't answer this question because it's too private, but I'll make an exception today. No, I am in no relationship, i am still single." Ailee said, grinning when someone hit his head on the table behind her. Hyolyn didn't notice anything, because she hit her head on the table out of embarrassment. Hyolyn continued to listen to the live stream, at some point Ailee said goodbye to her fans. Hyolyn sigh and then heard steps coming closer. "I would say the question of whether I am in a relationship or not came from you." she heard Ailee's voice say close to her ear. Hyolyn jumped up, not expecting Ailee to approach her. Ailee laughed when she saw Hyolyn turn red. "Sorry." Hyolyn murmured now, looking embarrassed at her hands.

"You don't need to apologize for this. Here. Call me and maybe we can go have a coffee together. Unfortunately I have to go now. See you." it came from Ailee and Hyolyn stared at the note lying on her table. On the note was 'Call me and I will answer your questions personally xhyolynx.' 

 

Hyolyn didn't know how to react. Her idol noticed her and asked if they would have a coffee together. She put the note with Ailee's phone number in her pocket and left the cafe after paying. When she entered her office building a little later, Dasom looked at her in surprise. It was rare for Hyolyn to come back from her lunch break so early. "Boss did something happen?" Dasom asked her now as she followed her into her office. "Something really happened. An angel spoke to me and wants to have a coffee with me. Dasom take the rest of the day off. I do my work myself." it came from Hyolyn and Dasom looked at her in shock. She had expected everything but not with it. "Is everything okay with you, Unnie?" Dasom asked her now. Hyolyn, who was back at her desk, looked at her secretary with a dreamy look. "Yes, everything is ok. Now take your time off and tell Soyou and Bora right away. The three of you deserve this." said Hyolyn. Dasom nodded and stopped asking. "Thank you, Unnie. See you tomorrow." it came from Dasom when she left the office.

After Hyolyn was alone in her office, she took her cell phone and the note out of her pocket. She saved Ailee's number and then wrote her a message. 

To My Angel:

'Hi, it's me xhyolynx. I wanted to ask you if you had time tomorrow, to have a coffee with me?'

Hyolyn was waiting for an answer and she just hoped that she hadn't scared Ailee with her question. It took a few minutes for an answer.

From My Angel:

'I would love to. I'll see you tomorrow at the same time.'

 

 

A/N: Request by thedarkhorse. I really hope you like this one shot.