SeraxDami

One Shots (on hold)

 

 

"Unnie it's good to see you again." Dami said as she entered the cafe where she was supposed to meet Sera. Sera looked up from her cell phone when she heard Dami's voice. "Likewise Dami. I'm glad you found the time to meet me. I know how busy you have been with your promotions." it came from Sera and she smiled at the younger one. Sera got up and hugged Dami when she was close enough. Dami hugged Sera a little longer. The two sat down and didn't know what to say at first. Sera was as nervous as she was when she interviewed the girls at the time. A waiter came up to the two and they gave up their orders. The waiter left and came back a few minutes later with her orders. "Unnie I saw your reaction video to Scream. And your reaction when I showed up was cute." said Dami and Sera choked on her drink. Sera started to cough and Dami patted her on the back worriedly. "Unnie, I'm sorry I didn't want you to choke." it came from Dami after Sera calmed down again. 

"It's okay Dami. Nothing happened." Sera said and was a little red in the face. "Are you sure?" Dami asked because she was really worried about the older one. Sera smiled reassuringly at Dami and she slowly nodded her head. "I was just surprised that you watched the video." Sera said to her. The two talked about various things. "Which song do you like best from our album?" Dami asked after a while. Sera didn't have to think long, there was a song that she particularly liked. "Jazz Bar. I love the song." was Sera's answer. When Dami heard the answer, she smiled. She had already expected this answer because she had listened to the cover of the song. "I knew you would say this, Unnie. I listened to your cover of the song. I really like your cover." it came from Dami. 

Thank you, Dami. Glad to hear that you liked the cover so much, "Sera said to her and then saw her smile." Unnie I have an idea. How about if you would record a song with us for our next album? I would be very happy about it, just like the others. "Dami said and then looked at Sera expectantly. Sera seemed to be considering this idea. If she was honest, she had already had a similar idea. "To be honest, I had a similar idea. Only I thought we both would record a song together. Only if you agreed, Dami." she said, playing nervously with her fingers. 

The next moment Dami took Sera's hands in hers and looked excitedly at the older one. "You don't have to ask if I agree, Unnie. If I could record a song with you, it would be a dream for me." it came from Dami and Sera had to smile with this enthusiasm. "Then let's record a song together. It can only be a hit song. I'm looking forward to working with you Dami." Sera said and was looking forward to the collaboration. The two talked for a while. When it got late, the two of them wanted to make their way. Both got up after Sera paid for everything. To their right was a mirror, Sera now looked at Dami and she raised an eyebrow. "Can we take a picture together?" the older one asked. Dami nodded her head and stood next to Sera. Sera raised her cell phone with both hands and Dami leaned over to her left arm. It looked like Dami was going to bite her. "Will you bite me?" Sera asked as she took the picture. Dami straightened up and then looked at Sera. "I won't bite you Unnie. Unless you want me to bite you. Then I would bite you." 

 

 

The idea for this one shot came me, because of the picture that Sera had posted on her Instagram account.