IrenexSeulgi

One Shots (on hold)

 

Red Velvet's sub-unit Irene and Seulgi were filming their debut single Monster. The two had already shot most of the scenes. All they had to do was shoot their individual scenes and the scenes where the two of them were to be seen together. Seulgi watches Irene through the monitor as she shoots her scenes. She had to admit that Irene always looked good no matter what she did. Just like now, the way Irene looked at the camera was seductive. Seulgi couldn't take her eyes off the monitor and then all of a sudden Irene grinned. As if she knew Seulgi was watching her. "And cut. We have what we need. Seulgi get ready, you're the next." said the director and Seulgi just nodded. Now it was Irene watching Seulgi through the monitor. Seulgi knew Irene was watching her through the monitor and the whole thing made her a little nervous. So she made some mistakes. "And cut. Seulgi is everything ok with you?" the director asked her now. Seulgi looked at him and then looked down. "Sorry I'm just a little nervous, because this is the first time that Irene and I are making a video alone." it came from her. "Ok. Take a short break and we'll continue shooting." said the director. 

Seulgi nodded and then went over to the table. She took a bottle of water to calm her nerves. "Hey are you okay?" she heard Irene ask. Seulgi turned around when she looked at Irene, she saw that she still has this grin on her lips. As if Irene knew that it was her fault that Seulgi was so nervous. "Yeah everything is ok, Unnie. I just miss the others." Seulgi said to her. Irene knew that Seulgi was lying, but she said nothing. "You know that the others are cheering us on. Calm down and finish your scenes. Then our scenes come and we can go home to the others." Irene said and then put a hand on Seulgi's shoulder. Seulgi tensed for a brief moment before relaxing. She knew that Irene was right. "You are right, Unnie. The faster we finish, the faster we can go home. I will now go back and finish my scene." she said to her and then went back. Irene watch Seulgi go back. That grin was still on her lips. Now she went back and watched Seulgi again on the monitor. This time they were able to shoot Seulgi's scenes without any problems. "And cut. That was very good Seulgi. Now the last scenes are coming. Go get changed so we can continue shooting." said the director. Seulgie and Irene went to change. When the two came back, they went into position. 

"Irene, I want you to touch Seulgi's cheek and then slowly lean forward. It should look like you're kissing her." the director said to them. Irene nodded and then did what the director asked her to do. When she put her hand on Seulgi's cheek and then slowly leaned forward, she saw the slight red glow on Seulgi's cheeks. Irene grinned and leaned closer to Seulgi. Seulgi's heart was racing like crazy and she wondered why the director hadn't called out yet. "And cut. That was a good job from you Irene. And now you two are switching roles. Seulgi now I want you to do the same thing as Irene. Once we have done this shoot, we are done with the video shooting." it came from the director. Now the two swapped roles and Seulgi put her hand on Irene's cheek and leaned forward. Seulgi didn't know how Irene could stay so calm in this scene, while her heart was running such a marathon. "And cut. We have all the scenes we need. It was a good job from both of you." the director said to them. The two thanked everyone and then went into the dressing room. After the two had changed, Irene wanted to leave the dressing room. "Unnie can I ask you something?" Seulgi asked her now. Irene looked at her and nodded in response. "If the director hadn't said cut, would you really have kissed me?" Seulgi asked her now. 

"Do you really want to know?" was Irene's question. Seulgi nodded, she really wanted to know. Irene grinned and then slowly walked towards Seulgi. Seulgi unconsciously went backwards until her back was against the wall. Irene now stood in front of her and slowly leaned over to her. Seulgi's breathing grew faster, as did her heartbeat. "I can be your little monster." Irene whispered in her ear. Irene took a few steps back and looked at Seulgi. Seulgi was as red as a tomato, she hadn't expected Irene to say that to her. "Seulgi come on, Manager Oppa is waiting for us." said Irene and then left the room. Seulgi needed some time to calm down from this shock and then followed Irene. Later that night, Irene showed her what she meant by being her little monster. 
 

 

A/N: I got this idea after seeing the MV