AileexHyolyn

One Shots (on hold)

 

 

Hyolyn was backstage at Mnets Good Girl. Together with the others, she watched the performance of her  girlfriend and Sleeq. When she listened to the song, she knew how much that song meant to Ailee. Not only Ailee but also all other idols. As she listened to the song, tears formed in her eyes. 

When the performance came to an end, she applauded like everyone else. When Ailee and Sleeq won the song, Hyolyn was happy even though she was part of the opposite team. After the next performance, it was her turn. Hyolyn walked towards the stage and waited for her turn. She just hoped that her performance would be as good as Ailee's. After Yunhway's performance, it was Hyolyn's turn.

Ailee and Sleeq were back with the others. Ailee looked intently at the monitor, wondering what song Hyolyn would perform. When she recognized the melody and saw how Hyolyn performed, she was speechless.

After the performance, Ailee was still speechless. She hadn't thought that Hyolyn would perform like that. Because this performance was different than any other that she had already performed. 
 

At the end of the show, they were all on stage. The winner of this round would be announced at any moment. With a short lead, Good Girl won. Ailee looked over at Hyolyn and she smiled. Hyolyn went to Ailee to congratulate her. When Hyolyn was close enough, Ailee hugged her. "Congratulations on your victory, baby." Hyolyn whispered to her. Ailee smiled when she heard this. "Your performance was incredible, Hyolyn. You have to teach me your choreo the next time we're alone." Ailee said to her. Hyolyn grinned when she heard this. "I can teach you some other things too." she said and then laughed when she saw Ailee blush. The others who watched this thought nothing because they knew that the two were good friends. Nobody knew that the two were more than good friends.