YeeunxGahyeon

One Shots (on hold)

 

 

It was never easy for the two of them to meet without the others or any reporters getting wind of it. Fans of both groups knew that they were all good friends, so it was nothing new for them to see two of the respective bands together. Both bands were at the SBS 2020 K-Pop Awards in Daegu. As at other events, they shared a changing room. They all talked until their managers came in and brought them something to eat. "Has any of you seen Gahyeon?" Jiu asked the group. "She said she wanted to go to the bathroom, but that was 15 minutes ago." it came from Yoohyeon, who was about to eat something. "I can see why it takes so long. I want to stretch my legs a little. Unless one of you wants to see why Gahyeon takes so long?" it came from Yeeun who got up slowly. Siyeon looked at the others who were all busy eating and then shook her head. "It would be nice of you, if you could look after her. As you can see, the others cannot part with the food." Siyeon said now. Handong looked up from her Sandwish when she heard what Siyeon was saying. "Unnie you are no better. You want to keep eating just like us." Handong said now. The others started to laugh when they heard this. "No problem, I'll look after Gahyeon." said Yeeun and then left the changing room.

As soon as Yeeun had left the changing room, the others looked at each other and all had that knowing grin on their lips. "They can't make it any more obvious." Elkie said now. "Don't be so mean, Elkie. They're both young and in love." it came from Seungyeon. "What me being mean? That's not true at all. You always with performances by Gahyeon. Like you did yesterday." Elkie countered now and Seungyeon just laughed about it. "It's cute how hard they try to keep this a secret from us." it came from Sorn after she had drunk a little. Sua agreed and remembered how she once surprised Gahyeon. "I wanted to get Gahyeon for dinner because she was in her room the whole time. I hadn't noticed that she was on the phone, I went into her room as usual without knocking and she almost dropped her cell phone. Her face turned red and she just said she would quickly end the phone call with her mother and then come after. I thought nothing about it and then left her room again. " Sua said now and the others laughed. 

"I remember that day, even while eating, she still had that bright red head." Dami said and grinned when she thought about it. "How long should we let them believe that we don't know anything?" Seunghee asked now and looked at the others. They all looked at each other and weren't sure how long they could play this game that they didn't know anything. "I think it would be best if we tell them that we know. I have a feeling, that Yeeun Unnie is feeling guilty about it, for lying to us like that." said Eunbin now. The others now agreed to what Eunbin had said and would they would talk to the other two about it if they came back.  

 

It didn't take Yeeun long to find Gahyeon. The younger one was waiting for the older one in an empty room. As the door to the room opened, Gahyeon thought that someone else would enter the room and they would ask what she was doing there. When she saw that Yeeun entered the room, she breathed a sigh of relief. "Unnie I thought you wouldn't show up at all." said Gahyeon and pouted a little. Yeeun smiled when she saw Gahyeon pout. "Sorry, Gahyeon. I didn't want to come straight after, otherwise the others would have become suspicious." it came from Yeeun as she approached Gahyeon. The older one pulled Gahyeon into her arms and the younger one snuggled up against her. The two remained standing for a few minutes until Yeeun only heard Gahyeon mumble. "What did you say? I didn't understand you, can you repeat it." "I asked when we'd finally tell the others. Sua Unnie surprised me the other day when we were on the phone. I couldn't look at her for the rest of the evening. And I can't continue to lie to my Unnie's." said Gahyeon now and then looked at the ground. She didn't want to get Yeeun into this situation, but she couldn't go on lying. Yeeun noticed that Gahyeon wasn't looking at her anymore and was looking at the ground. "Hey look at me." Yeeun said and then put a finger under Gahyeon's chin. She lifted her head now so that she had to look at her. "I'm not angry because you mentioned this. You're right, we have to tell the others. I can no longer lie to the others either, I always feel so guilty about it. We can tell them tomorrow, that we are both in a relationship. " Yeeun said and Gahyeon slowly nodded. "Well then let's go back, before they search for us." 

 

"We're back." came from Gahyeon as she opened the changing room door. After Yeeun had closed the door behind her, she looked at the others and they all had their arms crossed over their chests and looked at them with a look that they couldn't read. "Something happened to people?" Yeeun asked now. Gahyeon unconsciously grabbed Yeeun's hand and held it. The others who saw this had to grin. "We were worried about you both." said Yujin with a concerned tone. "We're sorry, we didn't mean to worry you." Yeeun said and then wanted to go to the other. "Stop and look up." Said Sua and the others tried not to grin.  Before the two had entered the room, they had hung a sprig of mistletoe over the door. When the two looked up, Gahyeon blushed and Yeeun didn't know what to say. She knew when she left the room there was no mistletoe hanging there. "You both know what this means." it came from Seungyeon. Gahyeon turned even redder and she buried her face in her hands. "Unnie's you are not serious now? You are not serious about the mistletoe?" Yeeun asked in disbelief, but the others didn't look like they were joking. Yeeun sighed now, then looked at Gahyeon, who was still hiding her face behind her hands. "Gahyeon, let's get this over with." Yeeun said and Gahyeon looked over her fingers. The younger one had opened her eyes wide, because she had not expected that Yeeun would say this now. "But ..." Gahyeon began, but broke off when she saw the serious look from Yeeun. 

The two were now facing each other and when Yeeun wanted to lean forward, because she wanted to kiss Gahyeon on the cheek, the others could be heard coughing. "We won't accept a kiss on the cheek. It has to be a real one." Jiu said with a sly grin. Now Yeeun blushed when she heard what Jiu was saying. Gahyeon now looked at the ground, the whole thing was getting more and more embarrassing for her. Yeeun nodded now and put her hands on the shoulders of the younger one. Gahyeon looked up now and in the next moment she was as red as a tomato because Yeeun was kissing her in front of the others. The others were cheering now. After Yeeun broke the kiss, Gahyeon buried her face in her chest. She couldn't look at the others. "I hope that was a lesson to both of you. If you lie to us again like that, you won't get away with it that easily." Seunghee said to the two of them now. When Gahyeon heard this she turned to the others and asked. "You knew? Why didn't you say anything?" Eunbin went up to the two of them and when she stood in front of them she just smiled. "You two kept it a secret. Just as you two always looked at each other and acted when nobody was looking, it wasn't difficult to count one and one together." it came from Eunbin and the two no longer knew what to say. "I just can't believe it." Yeeun muttered now. The others laughed at their behavior. After everyone had calmed down, they continued to eat and the others teased, both of them for the rest of the day. This was a lesson for both of them and they would never lie to the other like that again. 

 

A/N: Request by 2jinsoul I hope you like the one shot. And sorry that it took me so long to write it. And sorry for the mistakes I made.