TaeyangxYou

One Shots (on hold)

 

 

Taeyang was on the way to the bar where the others would be waiting for him. BigBang had a few days off before her comeback. When he entered the bar, he looked around to see if he could see GD and the others. But something else caught his eye. At the counter sat a young woman who was molested by a drunk man. He went to the counter and then heard what the young woman was saying. "Leave me alone. I want to have a drink in peace." he heard her say. The man didn't seem to care, who grabbed her arm the next moment and pulled her up from the chair. "Come on Missy don't act like that. I can give you a lot of pleasure." he said now and she tried to free herself from his grip. Taeyang went up to the two of them and when he was close enough he helped the young woman. "Hey babe, I'm sorry I'm so late. Who are you?" it came from him now. The young woman and the drunk man looked at him now and the woman understood that he just wanted to help her. "Hey honey, you don't need to apologize. I haven't waited that long for you." she said now. The man let go of her again as he walked away he mumbled something unintelligible. 

The young woman sighed in relief and then sat back on the chair. Taeyang sat down next to her and looked at her worriedly, even if he didn't know her, he worried that the man might have hurt her. "Thanks for the help. I don't think any of the others would have stopped him from getting me out of here." she said now and gave him a grateful smile. "I just got here and saw what was going on. I just had to help. If I may ask, what is such a pretty woman like you doing here alone?" he said now. She sighed again when she remembered why she was sitting here at the bar in the first place. "I'm here with friends, but they left me here for some guys and went to the dance floor with them." it now came from her. Taeyang shook his head when he heard this. "Why don't you just go home? If you don't want to be here." he asked her now. She had to laugh now when she heard this. She turned now so that she could look at him. "I can't just leave them like that. They'd get mad if I did that. And why are you here?" she said to him. "I wanted to meet my friends here, but I didn't see them walking in. The only thing I saw, is this guy molesting you. I'm Dong Yongbae." he said and then introduced himself. "Nice to meet you, Yongbae. I'm Lee Y/N." Y/N said to him and then gave him her hand. 

"Y/N what a beautiful name. May I buy you a drink?" he said and then waved the bartender over to him. Y/N nodded in response and he ordered something to drink for himself and for her. After they had their drinks the two talked about different things. Taeyang totally forgot why he came to the bar in the first place. It only occurred to him when his cell phone rang. When he took it out of his pocket, he saw GD's name flashing on the display. "I have to go into that briefly." he said to Y/N and then took the call. "Yes. Sorry, I've lost track of time. Yes, I'm in the bar. Where are you? Okay, I'll come to you in a moment." he said and then hung up again. Y/N looked at him questioningly and he just smiled. "That was my best friend, he wanted to know where I was staying. I told him I would come to them in a minute." he said and she nodded in response. "You shouldn't keep her waiting that long. I'll call a taxi now and drive home. I don't think my friends will show up again." Y/N said now. Taeyang nodded when he heard this. "I'll accompany you outside and wait until the taxi shows up. I can't leave you waiting alone, who knows if that weirdo from earlier won't show up again." Taeyang said and then led Y/N outside.

She called a taxi company and waited for them to pick her up. "I want to thank you again Yongbae. If it hadn't been for you, who knows what this guy would have done then." it came from her. Taeyang just smiled, he was only doing what he thought was right. "You don't need to say thank you, I just did what was right. Still, I would like to keep in touch with you. Would you be okay if we exchanged our numbers?" he said now. He hoped that he wouldn't go too far. "Of course it would be ok for me. I would like to meet you again. I had a lot of fun today. I'm glad that I came with my friends today. If I had stayed at home I would never have met you." it came from Y/N. The two now exchanged their numbers and then the taxi drove up. "Write to me when you get home." he said now and she nodded. After she got into the taxi, he went back to the bar and then to his friends. 

"Hyung there you are at last. We have been waiting for you for an hour and a half." it came from Seungri when he saw Taeyang. Taeyang sat down next to GD and Daesung and the latter handed him a beer. "Sorry, when I walked in I had to help someone who was molested by a drunk man. I talked to her and then I forgot the time." he said to them now. When the others heard what Taeyang said to them, they all looked at each other before looking back at Taeyang. "She didn't recognize you?" T.O.P asked now. "No, she didn't recognize me. I gave her my real name. And if she'd recognized me, she kept it a secret." he said now and then his cell phone vibrated. He pulled it out of his pocket and he got a message from Y/N.

From Y/N:

'I just arrived at home. I go straight to bed. I wish you a pleasant evening.'

Taeyang smiled as he read the message. He answered her and said good night to her. "Was that her?" GD asked him now. Taeyang looked at him, then nodded. "Yes, it was her, I asked her to let me know when she got home." he said to him. The five chatted and partied for a while, before they called a taxi and drove home.

 

It had been a few weeks since Y/N and Taeyang had met in the bar. The two always sent each other messages and Taeyang just told her that he was busy with his work and therefore couldn't find time to meet her. Y/N understood this because she had to work herself. 

To Y/N:

'Y/N I'm sorry I haven't seen you lately. I'm really busy right now, but I have a day off tomorrow. If you have the time I would like to have a coffee with you.' 

Taeyang sent the message to Y / N when he and the others had a short break. They were preparing for their concert, which would take place in two days. He wanted to give Y/N a ticket for the concert and hoped that she would come. 

It took some time before he got an answer.

From Y/N:

'Of course I have time tomorrow. I would be happy to go for a coffee with you. When and where should we meet?' 

Taeyang smiled as he let her have time tomorrow. He quickly wrote to her where they would meet and then the choreography continued. The other four noticed that Taeyang practiced more than usual and they could already guess who the reason was. By midnight they finished practicing. "Hyung can it be that you like her?" Daesung asked him now. Taeyang was taking a sip of water from his bottle when he heard what Daesung asked him. He looked at him in astonishment because he hadn't expected such a question. "What makes you think that?" was his counter-question. "It's easy to explain. You don't talk about anything else. When we have a break or we have lunch, you always write to her. And then you always have that dreamy look." it came from T.O.P and the other three agreed. Taeyang rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. He didn't think he'd make it so noticeable that he liked Y/N. "Ok you are right. I'll go home now." he said and took his bag. He wanted out as soon as possible because he didn't want to answer any more questions. "Hey Hyung, when will we finally get to know you?" Seungri called after him and he heard the other three laugh. 

 

The next day he met Y/N in the cafe he had mentioned to her. He sat in the farthest corner so that no one recognized him. Taeyang came earlier than planned. 15 minutes later the door to the cafe opened and she came in. She looked around and when she found him she walked up to him. When Taeyang saw her approach, his heart beat faster. She wore casual clothes and looked beautiful even in them. Y/N sat down with him at the table. "Sorry that I'm late. I still had to take care of a call about my work." she said to him now. He waved it off and assured her that it was okay.

"I guess I never asked you what you work for?" he asked now and she shook her head. They always talked about other topics, but never about their work. "No, you never asked me that. I work as a kindergarten teacher. I love taking care of the children. And what do you work as?" Y/N said now. She really wanted to know what he was working for. Taeyang didn't think she was a kindergarten teacher. Rather, he thought she would work in an office or a supermarket. "How long have you been working as a kindergarten teacher? I work in the music industry. I write and compose songs." he said. He didn't want to tell her the whole truth, he was afraid that she wouldn't want to see him again.

"I've been working as a kindergarten teacher for 5 years. I knew what I wanted to be from when I was little. So music indostry. I had thought something similar." it came from her. The two kept talking until Taeyang's cell phone rang. He answered the call and ended the call after a few seconds. He sighed and looked at Y/N apologetically. "Sorry, but I have to go back to work. It's an urgent emergency." he said to her and then got up. Y/N also got up and then went to Taeyang. "It doesn't matter, I know how that can be with work. I'll go now too, it was nice to see you again, even if it was quite short." it came from her. The two went to the cash register and Taeyang paid for everything. When the two left the cafe, they stood in front of the entrance for a while. Neither of them wanted to go. "I have something else for you here. It wasn't easy, but I have a little present for you. It's a ticket for a concert tomorrow. I would be happy if you came." he said and then handed her an envelope. Y/N took the envelope in her hand and then opened it. Inside was a VIP card for the BigBang concert.

Y/N looked at the card and didn't know what to say. She had tried for a long time to get a ticket for a BigBang concert, but the tickets were always sold out. "I don't know what to say. I've always wanted to see BigBang live, but every time the tickets were sold out. How did you get the ticket?" she said and then looked at him. Taeyang smiled when he heard what she said. "As I said, it was not easy to get them. So I would be happy if I could see you at the concert tomorrow. I would like to tell you something important after the concert." he said and really hoped that she would come. "Ok, I'll come to the concert tomorrow. And then you will explain to me exactly how you got the ticket." Y/N said to him. "I will." it came from him and he already hugged her. Y/N hadn't expected such an action. "Thanks. I'll see you tomorrow. I really have to go now." he said and held her for a while longer. Before he let go of her, he gave her a kiss on the cheek and then let go of her. She was so shocked by this action that she didn't even notice how Taeyang disappeared.

 

The next day was the concert and Y/N dressed in something fancy for the concert or a lot more for Taeyang. When she reached the concert hall a little later, she went to the area where she could enter with her VIP card. She entered the concert hall and then went to her seat. Y/N was a little nervous as this was her first concert and she wondered what Taeyang wanted to tell her so important. "I just hope he doesn't tell me he has a girlfriend. That would break my heart." she muttered to herself now. When the concert started she thought she was not seeing properly. Taeyang stood on the stage and slowly she realized why he was so familiar to her. Yongbae ... why didn't I figure it out much earlier? she thought now and had to shake her head at her own naivete. It was Taeyang's turn, he wanted to perform his solo song Eyes, Nose, Lips. When he stepped on stage and the first bars of the melody were playing, he looked around and saw Y/N in the audience. He had to smile when he saw her and then performed his song.

The concert slowly came to an end and Y/N was enthusiastic about the whole concert. But especially from Taeyang's performance. While everyone else was leaving the hall, a manager approached Y/N and then led them to the backstage area. The manager took her to the boys' dressing room. "Here we are. He's waiting for you." said the manager and then opened the door. The two entered the room and all eyes were then on Y/N. When Taeyang saw her, he rushed straight to her and hugged her again. "I hope you enjoyed the concert. And sorry that I didn't say exactly what I was doing." he says now.

Y/N shook her head when she heard what he said. "I loved the concert. You don't have to apologize. I should have figured out who you are much sooner, when you told me your name in the bar. I'm a big fan of BigBang, especially you, Taeyang or should I call you Yongbae?" she said and then she giggled. Taeyang didn't know what to say, he didn't expect her to be a fan. "Yaah Taeyang, let go of her, so we can introduce ourselves." it came from GD and Taeyang let go of her. The other four introduced themselves one after the other and Taeyang was still processing what she had told him. "Nice to meet you all, I'm Lee Y/N." she introduced herself now. Seungri went to Y/N and thought about what to ask. "How old are you?" he asks now. "I'm the same age as GD and Taeyang." she said now and Seungri apologized directly that he had spoken to her so informally. "It's okay. You can't really tell how old I am. Some think I'm younger." it came from Y/N.

Taeyang now approached her and the others. "Y/N what I wanted to ask you, would you go out with me? I would like to get to know you better. Only if you want to." Taeyang said now and the other four had to grin. "Of course I would like to go out with you. I would get to know you better too, Yongbae." it came from her.

 

Three weeks had passed since the concert. Taeyang and Y/N got closer. The two spent most of their free time together. They went on small dates or went to meet each other and watched films. On their last date they were in an amusement park and on the Ferris wheel Taeyang was asking the question he had been trying to ask all along. He asked Y/N if she would like to be his girlfriend. Of course Y/N said yes and the two kissed on top of the Ferris wheel when it came to a stop.

 

 

 

A/N: request by courcour. I hope you like the one shot