NichkhunxWooyoung

One Shots (on hold)

 

Wooyoung was on his way to pick up Nichkhun from work. He knew his shift was over half an hour ago. The traffic had delayed him by half an hour. He had called Nichkhun to tell him he was going to be late. When he reached the bar where his boyfriend was working a little later, he parked his car in front of the door. Wooyoung got out of his car and locked it. He went to the entrance and the bouncer let him through. "Hi Wooyoung, here to pick up Nichkhun." it came from the bouncer. "As always. Is there a lot going on today, Jun.K?" Wooyoung said to him. "There is less going on today than usual." Jun.K said and Wooyoung nodded as he went on. When Wooyoung entered the bar, he looked around and soon found his boyfriend sitting at the counter. He wanted to go up to him, but then saw a woman walking up to him and she seemed to want to flirt with him. So Wooyoung stopped in a dark corner, but could still hear the conversation, that his boyfriend and this woman were having. "Hello my handsome boy. Are you here alone?" the woman asked. Nichkhun looked at the woman and he saw that she was drunk. Still, he wanted to stay friendly and gave her a little smile. 

"Yes, I'm alone here, but I'm waiting for someone to come pick me up any minute." he said to her. The woman completely ignored what he had told her. She sat down next to him at the counter and ordered drinks for him and her. Nichkhun looked at his colleague and shook his head. He understood that he should only give Nichkhun a water, just like the woman. She was so drunk that she would not notice the difference. "Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked him now and leaned dangerously close to him. He had to lean away so the woman wouldn't get any closer. "No, I have no girlfriend. I am ..." Nichkhun could not say more, because the woman was now trying to kiss him. Before she could kiss him, Wooyoung and another woman had appeared. "Fei stop. You can't kiss a strange man who is in a relationship." said the other woman who was holding her friend. Fei looked at her friend and then looked back at Nichkhun and saw not him but Wooyoung, who was angry. "Jia what do you mean he is in a relationship? He told me himself that he has no girlfriend." Fei said to her. 

"Fei, if you had let him finish, you would have noticed that he has a boyfriend. And he is angry with you for what you were going to do." it came from Jia and Fei didn't know what to say. Nichkhun put his arms around Wooyoung and his head on his shoulder. "I want to apologize for the behavior of my friend. Come on, Suzy and Min are already looking for you everywhere. We wanted to go home." Jia said now. Fei looked at Nichkhun and Wooyoung again. "Sorry." she murmured now and then went with Jia to the other two. "Why are the good-looking men never to have?" they heard Fei say and Jia laugh. "When did you actually arrive?" Nichkhun asked him now. Wooyoung turned his head so that he could look at him. "I heard your conversation right from the start. I should have intervened earlier." Wooyoung said now. Nichkhun smiled when he heard what Wooyoung said. "Baby, nothing happened. Do you want to go home or should we stay a little longer?" it came from him. "We can stay a little longer and dance together." was Wooyoung's answer. Nichkhun kissed him on the lips and then pulled him onto the dance floor. "Then let's dance." he said and Wooyoung had to laugh when he saw him dance. 

He danced like crazy and Wooyoung did the same. The two had a lot of fun together. The two left the dance floor and then left the bar.

"Khun I love you."

"I love you too." he said as he pushed Wooyoung against his car. Wooyoung couldn't push him away and whimpered. "Please let's go home." Wooyoung said in a small voice. Nichkhun grinned and the two got into the car and drove home. To continue what Nichkhun had started.

 

 

A/N: Request by babikhun. I hope you like the one shot. And sorry if I made some mistakes.