JinxYou

One Shots (on hold)

 

There was pure chaos in the apartment. It was a miracle that the neighbors hadn't yet called the police about the screaming and the noise. Or the neighbors simply didn't want to be drawn into this drama and therefore stayed out of it. The next moment a vase flew against the wall and narrowly missed the man. "Y/N please calm down." the man said now and took a step towards his opposite. "Don't come closer, Jin. Just leave me alone." it came from Y/N while her voice cracked a little. Jin stopped when he heard what Y/N said to him. "Baby please let me explain. It's not what it looked like." he said and tried to explain to her again what had happened. "Please save your explanation. I don't want to hear it anymore. Just go." she said and just wanted to be alone. Jin sighed because he just didn't understand why Y/N could be so stubborn. "So you believe Dispatch more than  your own boyfriend. You should know yourself that Dispatch is only telling lies." he said now and tried to approach Y/N again. "Stay away." Y/N cried out and threw something at Jin again. This time she hit him on the forehead and a small wound appeared. Jin realized that there was no point in trying to talk to her. He reached for his things and left the apartment. Y/N broke down in tears after Jin left the apartment. 

 

"Hyung what are you doing here? And what happened to you?" Namjoon asked when he opened the apartment door. The others who heard what Namjoon had said came to the door too. After they all found themselves in the living room and Hoseok took care of the small wound, Jin explained what had happened. The boys looked at each other and didn't really know what to say. They knew that Y/N could be very temperamental, but that she would react this way, they didn't expect that. "Jin Hyung, try talking to Y/N Noona again. I think if you give her the reason the picture was taken, she'll listen to you. Noona loves you more than anything." said Jimin now looking at Jin. "She'll have no reason to be jealous anymore if you tell her you were out with my sister and she helped you with something." Hoseok said now and Jin nodded. "Guys you are right. Sorry that I came over here so late. I'll let you know how it went tomorrow." it came from Jin when he got up again and left the aparmtent. 

 

When Jin reached the shared apartment a little later, he stood at the door for some time. Suddenly the door opened and Y/N's best friend stood in front of him. "You took a lot of time to come back. She called me and told me what had happened. It took me an hour to calm her down." she said now and Jin let his head hang down. "Talk to her and try to fix it. I cleaned your apartment of your mess. I will leave you both alone now. And one more thing I never want to get a call from her again where she cries her eyes out because of you." she said and then left the apartment and left Jin at the door. After Jin was alone, he entered the apartment and closed the door behind him. He looked around the apartment and it was really tidy, you could no longer see that the apartment was messy earlier. Jin now went to the bedroom and found Y/N on the bed. She seemed to be sleeping and he saw used tissue paper lying on the floor. He now went up to her and sat next to her on the bed. "I'm sorry, Y/N." he said and then brushed a few strands of hair from her face.

With this action, Y/N woke up again. She rubbed sleep from her red eyes. When she saw Jin's face, the tears came back to her eyes. She tried to get up from the bed now, but Jin held her. "Please let me explain, Y/N." it came from him and she remained silent. "The picture that Dispatch took shows me with Hosek's sister. I had asked her if she could help me with something." Jin said, then pulled a small box out of his pocket. He handed the small box to Y/N and she looked at him questioningly. "Open it." Jin said and Y/N did what he said. When she opened the little box there was a beautiful necklace in it. "The necklace is beautiful, JIn. I don't understand why." it came from Y/N when she picked up the necklace. "Here, let me put it around your neck." he said and took the necklace from Y/N and then put it on her. "I asked Hoseok's sister if she could help me choose this necklace. Baby happy one year anniversary." it came from Jin and then he kissed her. "I'm so sorry I hurt you. I was jealous for no reason. I'm so embarrassed." Y/N said now and buried her face in Jin's chest. He had to laugh at this action. From that day on, Y/N wouldn't believe a word from Dispatch ever again. She had learned from it and would rather believe the words of her boyfriend.

 

 

A/N: I wrote this one shot for my best friend. She is always there for me and I wanted to thank her with this one shot.