Key's Brilliant Idea

I'm Key's sister...Go figure!

Your pov

Wah! Pretty birdy!

I should probably get up now.

It's so fluffy!

Seriously, it's probably noon by now.

I'm going to touch it.

_____! Get up! Umma probably needs help around the house.

Whatever, I'm still going to touch it. Your opinion isn't needed.

Listen to me! Now get up!

OW! It bit me!

HAH! Told you! Now get up!

Fine.

I opened my eyes and looked around . What the heck was I dreaming of? Wait, where am I? This doesn't look like my room. Oh yeah, I'm at SHINee's dorm. But, didn't I go to sleep in the living room? Eh, whatever. I rubbed my eyes to see if that would wake me up, but I'm still exhausted. Turning to my side, I started looking around the room. There was a drawer, a mirror, a door (which I'm guessing goes to the closet), and a TV. On the TV table were a bunch of anime movies, so I'm guessing it's Taemin's room. But you never know. I turned back around to be facing upward, and decided it was time to get up.

But I'm so tired!

Whatever, I'm getting up. I sat up on the bed and hit my forehead on the bottom of the top bunk.

"OW!" I yelled, rubbing my forehead. Now I know why nobody sleeps on the bottom bunk.

"Morning sleepy head!" I jumped, only to turn around to see Taemin crouching beside the bed. His hair was in that messy-but-hot look, which made him look extra hot. keke.

"Oh, hi Taemin-oppa! How long have you been awake?" He made a super-di-duper cute thinking face, that made me laugh.

"About an hour, It's only 10. Anyways, hows your head?" He put his hand on my forehead, and I winced. I didn't notice it hurt this much, but now I could feel it throbbing.

"Ah I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" Taemin said, pulling his hand away from my forehead.

"Chill, It's fine. Don't worry about it," he nodded, standing up from his position next to my bed. I went to get up too, this time rolling off to not hit myself in the head - knowing me, that is a very big possibility.

"Well, I'll be in the living room with the guys. Go and brush your teeth or whatever girls do in the mornings. Key's making breakfast so don't take too long." He walked out without saying anything else. He was wearing a loose T-shirt and sweats, which made him look even more attractive. What...guys look freaking y in sweats. Well...some.

After going to the bathroom and doing "what girls do in the mornings", I walked out to the living room and found the guys sitting on the couch watching TV. There was breakfast on the table, but it was untouched - apparently they were waiting for me to wake up. How sweet.

"Good morning sleepy head!" Key yelled. As soon as he said that, all the guys stood up and ran to the table.

"Good morning. Why didn't you guys go ahead and eat? I wouldn't mind." They all shrugged and pointed at Taemin.

"I said it would be rude to let you eat by yourself..." He smiled and sat down. I sat down in the empty seat and looked at the plate. Pancakes, eggs, bacon...oh my goodness. I feel like such a fatty ><

"So, ____-ah," Key said inbetween chewing, "the guys and I were talking, and we came up with a solution."

"A solution? To what problem?" I took a bite of my food, and OH MAH GOODNESS GRACIOUS it was amazing. Wow...never thought I would say that about Key's cooking.

"Well, you know how you're coming here to study, right?" I nodded slowly, savoring the food at the same time.

"So that means getting an apartment to live in, right?" Again I nodded, taking more bites of my food.

"And you know you don't have a job?"

"Key, just hurry up and tell me! I'm getting anxious!" I yelled.

"Well, we've decided that until you get a job that supports you living by your self, you can stay here!" Wait..did I just hear that right? No, I couldn't have. My brother would never, NEVER invite me to stay in a dorm full of guys. Yeah he's here and all, but still.

"I'm sorry, but, can you repeat that?" The members quietly chuckled, obviously knowing I was surprised by the answer.

"You can stay here, with us, until you can get an apartment." Key said, more slowly as to make me understand more. This time, I spit out my drink - right in Key's face (since he was sitting right across from me). The other members laughed, while Key sat there disgusted that my "germs" were all over his face.

"You were serious?!" Key nodded slowly, still recovering from the spray his face suffered from, "Key, I don't know. Let's talk about this later."

"But It's a yes or no question. You answer yes or n-"

"Later"

"But-"

"LATER. Whats so hard to understand about that?!"He stayed quiet after this, and we all continued to eat our food. But it wouldn't stop replaying in my head. 'You can stay here with us, until you get an apartment' It just kept replaying, 10, 20, 30 times. Over and over. I couldnt concentrate on anything. How would you feel if you had just gotten invited to live at SHINee's dorm, by one of the members? Especially being a hardcore shawol like me?  Yeah he's my brother, but still! I might be living with Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun, and Onew.And Key but, yeah I'm kind of used to that. Best of all, I might be living in the dorm of one of the most famous kpop group out there. The Flower Boys. The Shining SHINee boys. Oh my gosh I think I might faint.

"Yoohoo...._____-ah, yah!YAH!" Onew yelled, waving his hand infront of my face to snap me out of my thoughts. I looked down at my plate and realized it was empty. I must have been eating it while fangirling about my opportunity to live with them.

"Thanks Key-oppa. It was really good," I went to the sink and dropped my plate in it - not literally, but you know what I mean. I thought maybe it would be the best thing if I went and at least did the dishes for them, so I went and grabbed each of their plates.

"No, it's fine. I'll do it" Taemin said, taking the plates away from me.

"Ani, I'll do it. Don't worry about it." I took the plates back and tried to walk to the kitchen.

"Aniyo, I'll do it," He insisted, "It's my day to do them anyways. Go and talk with Key."

"Fine, Thank you oppa" I gave him the plates and walked over to the living room, only to find Key waiting there for me.

"Come" He said, signaling me over to his room. Once he closed to the door, I sat down on his bed and waited for his 'don't leave me' speech.

"Okay, tell me. Why don't you want to stay? I thought you wanted to stay here in Seoul. And you will not leave this room until you give me a valid explanation for why you don't want to stay here." He crossed his arms like a little kid and leaned on the wall. I hesitated, thinking how I would explain this.

"Key oppa, " I started, " It's not that I don't want to stay here in Seoul. I have no other choice right? I can't just drive here from Busan everyday. I just don't want to bother you guys. You and your members have schedules and are out alot. I don't want you guys to worry about leaving me alone for too long or something. I just want to understand one thing. I would give anything to spend more time with you.You're my older brother, I should spend time with you. But I just can't stay here."

"I just don't understand. You wouldn't be bothering us. All the guys would love to have you here. They even told me this morning. And I know you would love to live here, so don't even try to deny it. Just stay, please? Umma will understand." I hesitated. I knew I was going to lose, so I just gave up now.

"Fine, I'll stay here. But if I see i'm too much trouble, I'm leaving okay?And don't try to stop me when that time comes." I was about to walk out, when Key attacked me in a hug and kissed my cheek.

"I'm finally going to have my little sister living with me again!!" I laughed while he spun me around. He finally put me down and we walked towards the door.

"yah move move! they're coming! act natural!" We heard Jonghyun whisper from outside. When we opened the door, we found the guys in the most unnatural poses imaginable.

"Wow, nice. Next time, whisper more quietly next time, 'kay?" Jonghyun looked down, knowing it was his fault they had been discovered on their eavesdropping mission.

"Well, good news," Key started, "She's going to be living with us now!" They all came and hugged me, telling me how happy they were for me to stay with them.

"Well, I still need to go home to get my stuff and say goodbye to Umma. So, when do I do that?" Key started to reach for something in his pocket, and pulled out an...airplane ticket?

"Here, I bought you this, since I knew you were going to be needing to go home. It leaves in 4 hours, so we stil have time to chill," Key explained.

"O-oh, thanks oppa. I was just planning on taking the bus home, but thanks. I'll be back about, next week? I need time to pack everything and say goodbye to Umma. Though that wont take long since Umma doesnt care about anything I do. So yeah, is next week fine?" Key nodded, and looked at the rest of the members, who nodded back.

"OK, well we'll take you in about, 2 hours so just, take a nap or something. or whatever girls do in their free time. " Whats up with these guys and wondering what girls do? Maybe their lonely...

"Do you guys have a..laptop I can borrow? I watch TV shows on the computer" Taemin rushed to his room and got his laptop. It had a bunch of stickers and pictures of them together on it. I opened it up, and the backround was a picture of them when they first met. I would know because i stalk their pictures sometimes like most shawols Key showed me. Youtube, search, Secret Life of an American Teenager. YES! haha. What...that shows amazing! And yes, for all you people, I do understand English. More than Key, actually. keke.

"Watcha watching?" Taemin asked, leaning over the couch.

"Watching The Secret Life of an American Teenager" He looked blankly at me, so I had to translate it in Korean (which sounded really weird). He nodded, and then realized something.

"Wait, you know how to speak English!? That sounded like perfect English!" I nodded, turning back to the computer, " Can you teach me when you move in! I really want to learn!" He pouted, and I turned around so he wouldnt see me blushing.

"Okay, I will. It will take a while, but don't worry. You'll learn!" He smiled and walked away. I clicked on the episode I last watched to refresh my memory and went off into lalaland.

Yay! I finished the episode! Finally. I wish I had brought my laptop, I have all the episodes from all the seasons saved. Oh well. I made sure to sign out of my youtube account before logging off the laptop.

"Here, thank you oppa!" I gave it back to Taemin.

"okay! Lets go! I heard theres traffic so, lets go!" Onew said, grabbing the keys. He's going to drive?! Oh great.

Once in the car, we headed off to the airport. They all started singing along to American songs. I started singing along quietly, not wanting them to hear me sing. About an hour later, we reached the airport.

"Bye guys!" They all waved. I don't know why, but I have a good feeling living with them will be fun. Better than living at home. Because, thought i've only been there for 2 days, they've treated me like family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey guys! so sorry for this long chapter! im sorry if its really boring...i tried my hardest. but yeah, the only reason these are kinda long and boring is cuz I started writing this fanfic when she had already moved in. So these first two chapters have been completely made up. So yeah...that might explain a lot. 
also, i might not update a lot during the week because im a really busy child :3 always doing stuff...like homework, for one. 

so thank you for reading this chappie! the ending was just something to fill in while they left for the airport and yeah! so...thanks!

gomawo! ^^ thanks for reading! subscribe! and comment please! i like to know what you guys think! so tell me your thoughts.

okay, now seriously i will leave.

BYEEEE!

~XxyariibearxX