First Day In the Official New Life

I'm Key's sister...Go figure!

Your pov

I felt the cool air hit my face as I stepped off the airplane and into the airport. It was a short 2 hour plane flight, but it felt like forever since all I did was look out the window. And, the annoying engine didn't allow me to take a nap, so that was a double-whammy for me. I turned my phone back on and saw a message from Key.

To:Annoying Little Sister <3
From: Annoying Diva brother :D

Hey, so...I kinda forgot I had a schedule today >< heh...sorry. Anyways, I called manager-hyung to go and pick you up and he will be waiting outside in the front in a WHITE VAN. Yes I know of your fear for white vans..but you'll have to get over it. Anyways, I won't be home when you get there, so I gave manager-hyung an extra key to get you in. Just text me when you get to the dorm, okay?

Cool...I'm going to get in a white van..with a guy I've never met. SOUNDS FUN! I tried to forget about it and went to get my bags. After getting them, I walked to the front and saw a white van with a guy standing infront of them. I assumed it was SHINee's manager since he looked important, all dressed up and everything. I walked up to him and he recognized me.

"_____, right?" I nodded, " Hi, I'm SHINee's manager, though you probably already know that. So, I'm just going to take you home, okay?" I nodded again. He smiled and got my bags and put them into the trunk. I hopped into the front and looked around. Why does it have to be a white van? I have a fear towards white vans...just because...well you know all those stories on white vans. He got into the car and started driving. I looked out the window at everything, soaking it all up. This is my new home, and I have to be able to recognize it easily. It took us about 5 minutes just to move out of our parking spot because of the heavy traffic. About 10 minutes later, we finally got on the road, driving at normal speed.

 

"yah...Yah! Wake up, we're at the dorms" I was shaken awake by the manager and looked around. We were infront of the huge apartment complex thingy. I fell asleep? I got out of the car and helped him take out my luggage.

"Do you need me to take you up there or are you okay?" He asked, closing the trunk.

"Nono it's fine. I'll just get one of the security guards to help me take my luggage up. I know you must be busy, being a manager and all. But thanks anyways. I appreciate you going to pick me up!" He smiled.
"No problem. And hope you enjoy your stay with SHINee. I know we're going to be seeing each other more, so I'll see you soon! Oh, and good luck! The guys aren't the easiest to be with..." He hopped in the car and drove away quickly. Huh..I wonder what he means by that. I grabbed all my bags - and trust me, it wasn't easy - and pushed through the door. The security guard saw that I was about to drop all of my belongings and rushed to grab them.

"Oh, uh...thank you so much." I looked up to see one of the guys that worked there, and let me tell you he was SMOKIN HOT. Like...ulzzang hot.

"No problem. You're...Key's sister, right?" OMGOMGOMG HE KNOWS WHO I AM!

"U-u-um...neh! I'm going to be living h-here for now" And i'm so happy that I am now.

"I know, Key was been talking about it all week! Anyways, do you need help with your bags? He asked, putting them in one of those hotel cart things where you put your luggage.

"Oh, um, sure! Thanks" He smiled as he grabbed my bags and walked towards the elevator. OMG He smiled at me!

"So, do you work here everyday?" I blurted out. DARN IT. He might think I'm weird. What if he doesn't want to talk to me anymore?! I just probably ruined my chances with a hot guy!

"Um, yeah I do. I only work here in the afternoons though, from 11:30 to 5:00 since I'm only 20 and kind of inexperienced, as they say it." He laughed. He pressed the elevator button and it quickly opened.

"Oh, I'm Kwang Ho, by the way. Sorry I didn't introduce myself" He apologized.

"Oh it's fine! Don't worry about it. Oh, and thanks for helping me with my bags. You know girls, we have to bring everything." He laughed.

"No problem. Whenever their out on schedule during the day, just come down and we can hang out. I get really bored down here." We reached the door and he gave me a key.

"Here, your brother gave me this. Have a good day! Nice to finally meet you!" He said as he walked down the hallway. So cute, so so SO cute. I opened the door to the dorm and failed at trying to bring my luggage in at the same time. But after two trips, I finally made it inside.

"Hey, your here!" I jumped and turned around to find Taemin leaning against the wall. Strange, Key said they were at schedule.

"Hey, what are you doing here? Key said you guys were at schedule?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm off today. I just couldnt go pick you up because Key hyung didn't trust me with you in the car. Well...he doesnt trust me in the car by myself. So I stayed back" I nodded. I walked into the kitchen and realized something big - i was STARVING. I hadn't eaten anything since early this morning, at around 6. Now it's 2p.m (haha 2PM!!).

"Are you hungry?" Taemin nodded, "okay, I'm going to make food."

"YOU CAN COOK?!" I laughed, "wow...you really are Key's sister."

"Taemin-ah, most girls can cook. Key's just...different." He laughed. I looked in the cabinet and found, rice, kimchi, eggs, meat, and even more rice. What? Us Asians like rice. There were also a couple different veggies here and there.

"uh...Taemin-oppa, you want Bimbimbap?" I looked over and found him jumping around.

"YESYESYESYESYESYES!" I laughed and started getting out the ingredients. I would make enough so when everyone else got home, they wouldn't have to cook. That would make a good impression, wouldn't it? Taemin pulled a chair and sat down next to counter, and just watched.

"Do you want something?" I asked, annoyed, I hate when people watch me cook. Add that one to the list of the things I hate.

"Neh, food!" I laughed at his cuteness. About 30 minutes later, I had finished cooking.

"here you go, Taemin-ah!" His eyes widened when I put the bowl infront of him.

"YUMMY IN MAH TUMMY!" He grabbed his chopsticks and stuffed his mouth with food. He moaned.

"oh, oh, OH, sooo~ good" I laughed. He kept as he put more food into his mouth. It's like a 2min fanfiction!

"Glad you like it...?" I grabbed a bit with my chopsticks and ate it, and let me tell you, it tasted better than usual. I looked over and Taemin was almost done.

"Whaaat?" He asked, looking over, " It was good...." I laughed and kept eating. Taemin went to the fridge and got out two banana milk bottles.

"Here!" He handed it to me, "the food was really good! Kamsahamnida!" He opened the bottle and chugged the whole thing down. I couldn't help but stare...how can he breathe!?

"WE'RE HOMEE!" Onew yelled as he opened the door. The other members piled behind them.

"oppas!" I yelled, running up to them.

"dongsaengiee~!" they chanted. Apparently Key told them my hatred for that nickname. I was always the youngest at school between my friends and I. I was sick and tired of being called that.

"Ignoring that comment. Anyways, I made bibimbap if you guys want any! Taemin-oppa and I already ate, so just seperate the food between you guys" They all ran to the kitchen and served themselves. They looked like hungry pirahnas...and they sort of ate like them too.

 

Later that day, we decided to watch a movie. Apparently, they have turns to see who chooses a movie. It was Taemins turn, so he obviously chose an anime movie of some sort. The guys groaned when he picked it, but they're used to it. It was actually very interesting. It was about some kind of love triangle with 3 best friends- 2 girls and 1 guy- and the girl who isn't included tries to kill herself. But at the end, the guy saves the girl because he feels bad and leaves the other girl (who was madly in love with him)  because he noticed his love for the suicidal one. Then the other one tries to kill herself because she thought she would never find love...so it just keeps going. And then they lived happily ever after!...no..? Okay...

It was already 10pm, so I decided to go to sleep, because honestly, I was exhausted. I said goodbye to the oppas and went into Taemin's room again. I guess I'm going to be sleeping here for now. I changed into my pj's - in the closet, of course - and slid towards the door. Since the floor was hardware, I slid really far and ran into the door. Taemin rushed in afterwards thinking I killed myself.

"what the heck happened?!" He exclaimed as he ran through the door. I kept sliding around and Taemin joined in.

"WEEEE~!" we kept sliding around the room, running into different pieces of furniture once in a while. But after a while, it got a bit out of control and we ran into each other so hard, he fell on top of me.

"AHH!" I screamed as we both fell to the ground. It was really awkward...like SUPER DI DUPER AWKWARD. Key heard it and ran down the hall.

"What is going o- OH MY GOSH TAEMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER?!' Upon hearing this, all the guys ran in, adding their little comments.

"Woah..Taemin!?" Onew yelled, crowding by the door.

"Taemin's getting it on..." Jonghyun whispered, a bit too loudly as always.

"Taemin!? I would've thought it would be Jonghyun hyung!" Minho yelled. Jonghyun gave him a death glare, but quickly looked back. By this time, Taemin had gotten off of me and we had stood up.

"Key oppa let me explain. So i was-"

"I saw what I saw..." He crossed his arms and pulled off his diva side. I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, well what you saw was misunderstood. We were sliding around and we kind of slipped and fell. That's all!" Taemin nodded along.

"Huh...that sounds believable.." Key said sarcastically.

"Well it explains how we got on the floor right?" Jonghyun laughed quietly behing Key.

"Whatever. Anyways, Taemin, you'll be sleeping in the living room tonight. Just to make sure your...hormones aren't going all...crazy. "Jonghyun and Onew laughed even harder, knowing what Key was referring too. I looked over at Taemin and saw he was facepalming himself.

"Key-hyung...did you not understand what happened?" He asked. Minho was now laughing with them.

"yes I understood perfectly. But just to make sure...c'mon TaeTae" Taemin trudged along behind him, adding comments like "key hyung, I'm fine" and "i wasn't trying to your sister!" and "don't call me that!". He hated being called that, or atleast that's what Key told me.

"bye ___!" Key said while he closed the door.

"bye..." I rolled my eyes. Well that was awkward wasnt it? I turned off the light and made my way into bed. It was comfy, and it actually felt like home. I was surrounded by people that loved each other, and cared for me.

That was probably the funnest day I've had in a while. Probably in 14 years. It just feels like I left all of that behind. Like this is my new life. I can finally call this place home.

Which is exactly what I wanted it to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

annyeong! So, first of all, I want to to say that i am so so SOOOO sorry for not updating in a long time. I've been super busy with homework and school and everyday life, so yeah. This chapter took forever to write because, ontop of all of that ^^^, I had the worst writers block! I was literally staring at my computer for an hour trying to figure out what to write. and in all the time, I only wrote about 2 words. IT WAS TERRIBLE!

Also, I am sorry if this chapter . As I said, I had terrible writers block, and this is kind of what I came up with. So..yeah. I had originally written this chapter on paper, but turns out, I didnt like how I had written it. It didnt really go well with the beginning. So the only part I wrote down that was on paper was the sock-sliding-falling section thing. Everything else was completely made up!
I also had a lot of fun writing this chapter! Especially the last part, cuz well, you know, it was fun! And awkward...but fun! xD i am the master of awkwardness ._____.

Oh! oh! oh! And, a new character appeared! Kwang Ho! I took me a really long time to figure what I should name him, because I couldn't think of any Korean names. But, let's just say, Google is really helpful! (; Also, he won't be a big part of it - unless I feel like changing it - but he will be friends with you. and maybe he might get feelings for you...hmmmm

Anyways, thanks for reading this long chapter + authors note! ^^

dont forget to comment and suscribe <3 saranghae!!

okieees...byee!

~XxyariibearxX