I THINK they found out...

I'm Key's sister...Go figure!

Author pov

Suddenly, everything flashed before your eyes. Jonghyun kept getting tweets from fans asking who I was, Allkpop kept receiving atleast 5 comments per second, and the TV started showing pictures the fans took and sent in of us shopping. Even your phone started ringing, which you couldn't explain. Ugh, people and their stalking.

"yobose-"

"OH MY GOSH SEUL MI! YOU'RE ON TV!" It was EunHee. You had to hold the phone a foot away from your ear so that your eardrum wouldn't explode, since she was screaming into the phone.

"EunHee, stop yelling! Look, now's not the best time to call, can I call you back late-"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! YOU'RE ON TV. If you ever become famous and travel around, I'm coming with you!" She interrupted, not listening to what you have to say.

"Okay, whatever you want. Look, I have to go, I'll call you late-"

"Why?! DON'T LEAVE ME YOU MOTHERFU-"

"EunHee, YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND IF THE FREAKING INTERNET AND TV IS BUZZING WITH PICTURES AND INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, SO BYE" You hung up and saw the guys staring at their devices. Key's phone rang loudly, and his eyes widened.

"oppa...who is it..?" You asked, but he ran to his room before answering. You could hear him talking, but couldn't make out what was going on or who it was. Apparently the guys knew who it was though, because they were looking nervously at you.

"Uh...go get some sunglasses, a hat, and change into a different outfit. Quick, go" Onew ordered you. You nodded and ran into your room.You got a random shirt and slipped on a pair of jean shorts, your sneakers, and let your hair down. You didn't have a hat, so you stole one from Taemin and put your sunglasses on.   

When you walked to the living room, all the guys were there waiting.

"Uh...so where exactly are we going?" You asked, totally oblivious to the situation.

"Don't ask now. You'll figure it out soon. Now stop asking questions and let's go!" Key urged, shoving me out the door. Rude.

Suddenly, you were standing infront of the SM Building, and slowly grew apprehensive of the situtation. You started feeling nervous, knowing you were either or in trouble, or he was completely fine with it.

"Yah, stay quiet unless we tell you to talk. Don't show your face unless we tell you, and stay by our side unless we tell you to, okay?" You gulped and nodded, holding onto Key's arm. The guys surrounded you, barely letting you be seen. They dragged you along to the elevator, shutting the doors as soon as possible after pressing the button to go to the specific floor.

"Stay here." Onew said as he knocked on SM's door. There was a faint 'Come in!' and the boys piled in, one by one. Leaving you alone, in the SM Building.

Inside, after greeting SM, they took a seat at infront of him. Surprisingly, he didn't look angry.

"So, Key, I heard you have a sister..." He said, not showing any emotion. Key nodded and didn't dare make any eye contact. But instead of yelling and flipping over some tables, he smiled.

"Yah, I'm not mad at you, stop trying to avoid me. I understand why you tried to hide her, and I respect that." The members looked up at him as if he was insane. They were expecting him to be mad, since they didn't tell them, but instead he seemed...relieved?

"..so..you aren't mad?" He broke out in a fit of whole-hearted laughter, his voice booming through the room, the walls rumbling in response. The guys sat there shocked; they couldn't remember when was the last time they heard him laugh this hard.

"oh, oh by heavens, no! Why would I be mad? She's your sister, for God's sake! Family is important, and I understand that!" The guys all looked at each other in shock.

"Is he on drugs?" Taemin whispered quietly, so quietly that only the guys heard, earning him a whack in the head.

"So, let me meet her! She's here right?" They all nodded, "well, then bring her in!" Key nodded and headed for the door. You saw him peak his head out and call you in. You could feel your legs trembling - I mean, who isn't afraid of him! He looks strict and...scary.

"Why, don't just stand there, come in!" Realizing you were standing by the door, probably looking terrified, you bowed and walked in slightly.

"Guys, out. I want to talk to her, alone." He shooed the guys out, pulling out the seat next to him for me, which Onew had been sitting in. You slowly slipped into the seat and watched them walk out, close the door, leaving you and the man-in-charge alone. Your heart was beating - you've never been this close to anyone famous beside SHINee before.

"So, Seul Mi, tell me about yourself! I obviously know nothing about you..." He laughed and waited for you to speak.

"U-uh..well...I'm 19, I'm going to start at Seoul University next week, I finally decided i'm studying the arts, and uh.... yeah that's pretty much it. I'm not that much of an interesting person!" You smiled and tried to sound enthusiastic.

"really? Wow! That's a tough school to get into! And you said arts? What type of arts?"

"Dance, singing, acting. Things like that." you responded, smiling. He reached forward and pinched your cheeks, making you jump, not expecting that from him.

"Wow, you really are Key's sister! I can see the resemblence now! You guys have the same nose," You covered your nose in embarassment. Everybody always said you two looked a lot alike, but when they looked closely at your face, they noticed you had the same nose. And you hated your nose.

"Oh...thanks?" 

"yaaaah~ you two make the same facial expressions! so cute!" Whut.

"Anyways, "he continued, "I hope you know that they are some crazy boys and you're going to have to survive living with them for a while, right?" You nodded, knowing that they were going to drive you insane.

"Well, good. Now, I know you're going to travel with them a lot now, because I'm sure Key wouldn't leave you all by yourself. So, we're going to have to give yu a job," A job? What?

"Uh...what do you mean?"

"Well, would you rather just travel with them and not do anything or actually help them with something? And...we would pay you. It would be like a job! Think about it, you don't have to answer me now." He smiled and walked over to the coffee maker on the counter.

"coffee?" You shook your head.

"No thanks. Thanks for the offer though, I'll really think about it." He smiled and headed back, sitting across from you, and sipped his coffee. There was an awkward silence, and him, as the man in charge, decided to speak up.

"Well, that's all I really wanted to know. Look, why don't I give you a week to think about it. You don't have to just work for them, you can be a staff member here! Come back next week." You saw this as an invitation to leave, so you nodded and stood up.  

"Of course! I'll be back next week. It was really nice finally meeting you, the boys always say how much they love you! Thank you!" You bowed.

"Really? Well, I would be lying if I said I never knew that. Be sure to come back!" You smiled and headed out the door. The boys were there waiting and playing on their phones. Well, Jonghyun was tweeting.

"FINALLY. What took you guys so long?" Jonghyun complained. You rolled your eyes and followed them to the elevator.

"We were talking. He also offered me a job!" Onew spit out the water from the water bottle he had brought. Jonghyun almost dropped his phone, Taemin stopped walking, Minho ignored it all, and Key stared at you. You had no idea what was going on.

"Uh...guys why are you acting so weir-"

"HE OFFERED YOU A JOB TO WORK HERE?!" Key yelled, once in the elevator. You nodded and took out your phone, only to have it taken away by Key.

"He just met you, why would he be offering you a job here?!" Onew asked, finally recovering from his shock.  You shrugged and stepped outside the elevator once it was on the ground floor.

"Weird...well...what did you say?" Taemin asked quietly.

"I'm coming back in a week with my decision. Now could we please change the subject?"

"You start school tomorrow," Onew mentioned. You stopped and stared at him, mentally killing him.

"What, you said change the subject!"

"I didn't mean that! I hate you so much right now." You pouted and continued walking. Onew came from behind and hugged you, spinning you around.

"No you don't, YOU LOVEEEE MEEEE!" He kept spinning you around, while the guys stood there laughing.

"YAHHHH!" You shrieked, "LET ME GO. IM SORRY I DON'T HATE YOU. NOW PLEASE" He smiled in content and let you down. You scoffed and continued walking, this time way ahead all the guys. By the time you got back to the dorm, the sun was already setting.

"Well, Seul Mi, don't go to sleep too late. Remember, you start college tomorrow!" You groaned and and fell onto the couch. Ugh, school.

"Don't worry, it's not that bad. Be glad you actually made it into that school." Jonghyun said.

"I know I know, I am. Summer went by too quick...."

"I AGREE!" Taemin yelled from the hall. You groaned and slowly rolled off the couch. Time to start going to sleep early.

~2 hours later~

It was, all too soon, 9:30. The night before the first day is always the hardest. Heck, the first month is always the hardest.

"Yah, saeng, you going to sleep?" Taemin asked, still laying on your bed. You nodded and pulled him off.

"ugh" He groaned as he landed on the floor. You smiled contently and slipped into bed. You felt a weight beside you - It was Taemin.

"Uh..can you...like...move?!"  You tried pushing him off, but he wrapped his arm around you.

"yah, what the hell, oppa get off!" You squirmed around, trying to push him off, but your little weak arms couldn't do it. He groaned.

"Im tired~"

"THEN GO TO YOUR OWN FREAKING BED AND SLEEP THERE. CUDDLE WITH YOUR FREAKIN BLANKET AND PILLOW PET BUT NOT ME!" You gathered all your strength and pushed him off. He landed on the floor with a loud thud and rolled around.

"Whatever, you know you liked it!" He said, climbing up to the top bed. You scoffed and ignored him. Of course I did, silly. It's not everyday a girl has her bias cuddle up next to her.

"Go to sleep oppa."

"but im not-"

"THEN BE QUIET AND LET ME SLEEP. YOUR NOT THE ONE GOING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW SO SHUSH." He scoffed sarcastically as you kept yelling at him.

"someone's on their week, aren't they?" He mumbled.

"I HEARD THAT!"

"Kidding. Now, go to sleep. You're annoying me." You scoffed at his statement and snuggled up in the blankets. Me? Annoying?! No! He's the annoying one.

About 20 minutes later, after tossing and turning, you were finally tired enough to actually try going to sleep. You thought about how your life was going to drastically change now. Or if you would accept the job offer SM had given you. Or how you started school tomorrow. New school, new people...new goal. Slowly, you slipped off into dreamland, leaving today behind, and ready to face tomorrow.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HI GUYS! so...IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN OVER A MONTH *cries* ;; i've just been super busy with school and dance and everyday life. Honestly, i've been writing this chapter for the amount of time it took me to update, but I was braindead and had terrible writers block (IT ). but i finally came along to finishing :D i also didn't edit this so sorry for any typos and ungrammatical sentences even though i try my best to edit it as i write.

also, thank you for not unsubscribing! it means a lot that you guys all waited for me, even though it takes me forever each time. THANK YOU <3

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVE GUYS! please comment and tell  me how you like my story, any feedback, suggestions, all that jazz.

thanks again!

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! and for those of you that don't celebrate christmas, HAPPY HOLIDAYS :D

 

I LURV YOUUUUU

~XxyariibearxX *chu*