Girls' Night Out pt.1 - Preparation

I'm Key's sister...Go figure!

Your pov

"______-ah, your phones ringing!" Key yelled from the kitchen as he served breakfast. I ran over to the counter and saw it was a number I didn't know.

"yoboseyo?" I picked it up anyways and waited for a response.

"______? Is this you?" I was surprised this person knew my name. It had to be someone looking for me.

"N-neh...who is this?" I looked over and saw Key looking towards me with a worried face, but I shooed him away.

"You don't remember me..?" I thought about it for a moment, and then it hit me. My eyes widened, my jaw dropped, and I could almost feel tears of happiness falling out of my eyes.

"Eun Hee? Is this really you?!" I heard a sound that sounded like 'mhmm', and the tears started falling. Okay, so let me tell you who this Eun Hee is. I met her in the first grade, and we instantly became friends. We both had shoulder-length hair, front bangs, and had both our front teeth missing - it was a friendship that was meant to be. Every year we would be in the same class, being together in every class project or assignments. She was the only one of my friends who knew what was going on at home. My other friends had an idea, but I never told them. But, by the end of eighth grade, she gave me the worst news. Her appa had been offered a job in the states, and had accepted. Her umma was thrilled about going to the states, she kept blabbing about more opportunities for Eun Hee and her older brother, Dae Ho. Especially since they would learn English, the most spoken language in the world. On the other hand, Eun Hee was terrified of the states. Since she knew only a bit of English, she was afraid of people ignoring her because they couldn't communicate with her or say racist things,since, as many of you know, a lot of Americans have a thing against Asians. But, before we started the ninth grade, she left for the states with her family. We would send each other emails once in a while, but because of the time difference, it was really hard. We lost contact for a while, and she finally found a way to call me. It made me happy to know that she didn't forget about our friendship; that she didn't move on and find new friends and forget about me. I always knew she was a good friend, one I could trust.

"How did you find me? I mean, we haven't talked, a-and I changed my phone numb-"

"Sweetie, I went through a a stack of phonebooks until I found it! I went old school for you" She laughed - even that didn't change!

"So...I see your in Korea! What are you doing here?" I sat down on the couch and crossed my legs. You know, like in the movies when the girls sit down while being on the phone and start blabbing on and on and on? No...?...okay.

"Well I told my parents I wanted to move back to Korea, and they agreed They're living Mokpo now, with my grandmother, until they find somewhere to live. So, I sent out an application for SU, and got in! So, I'm going to be living in Seoul!" These news made my heart do sommersaults and leaps and other jumpy things.

"You..made it to SU? I did too! Oh my gosh! We can study together!" She squealed and starting jumping around. She didn't tell me she was, but I knew it just from the noises I heard. It sounded like a herd of elephants jumping around everywhere.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! THATS GREAT! But, one question. How are you going to get from Busan to Seoul everyday?" Oh yeah, I never told her I moved in with Key.

"Well...I know I didn't tell you, but I moved in with Key oppa." She stayed quiet for a moment, processing what I just said.

"so..your living with..S-S-S-SHINee?" She stuttered

"Neh!" She screamed again. I had forgotten that SHINee was her favorite Kpop group, so I should've told her more lightly. She might have a heart attack! 

"So...when can I come over?" I laughed as she tried to play it cool after her fangirl moment.

"Whenever. I'm pretty sure you would be welcome here. Maybe, I would have to ask Onew oppa and their manager." She screamed again, obviously jealous that I live under the same roof as the Flower Boys of South Korea.

"So...do you want to go dance tonight? I found Chun Hei and and Eun Ae's numbers, and they'd love too! C'mon, please! It would be like...a girls night out! We've never had one of those!" She begged.

"Alright alright, I'll go. I'll have to ask Key oppa though, since you know, he's so protective and all. But count me in! Just text me all the details! I'll so you later, okay? Annyeong!"

"Annyeong!" I put the phone down on the counter and looked at Key, who was looking at me suspiciously. I looked over at the dining table and found the members sitting there. When did they get there? Are they like, ghosts or something? 

"So...what did you need to ask me?" He asked, bringing the food plates to the table.

"Well, Eun Hee called, she's back in Korea, and she was wondering if I wanted to go and dance with her, Chun Hei, and Eun Ae. Can I?"

"sure!" He surprisingly agreed. The members also looked surprised.

"o-o-oh! Okay, thank you oppa!" You sat down to eat your breakfast, thinking about how awesome this night is going to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*later that night*
 

Your pov

It was already 8 pm, so I decided to get ready. Besides, Eun Hee said she would pick me up around 9:30 to 10, so I had plenty of time. Even though Key had agreed to let me go, i could tell he really didn't want too. I've never really gone to a club before. Yeah, I know, lame. Well, it was going to happen sooner or later, so he better get used to it!

MAKEUP TIME! I went into the bathroom and pulled out my huge makeup bag from a cabinet. Well, I used to have different small bags for all my stuff, because I used to share this bathroom with Taemin. So he had to put all his stuff there too, which means there wasn't that much space. Also, since Key is Taemin's 'umma', he always told him about 'keeping your face moisturized' and stuff..so he has a bunch of face products. I used them sometimes, and let me tell you, THEY ARE AWESOME! my face feels like a baby's ...

It took me a while to decide if I should go for the cute innocent maknae look (because I am the youngest of my friends going tonight) or the y look, but finally decided on the y look. Well, for my makeup anyways. It was my first girls night out - pathetic as it sounds - and it needed to be amazing. So I decided that I would do a smokey eye look, because, let me tell you, they look amazing.I got my black, gray, and white palette and started blending. I started humming some Super Junior songs and when I came back into reality, I had finished! It looked amazing, but it was missing something...

FAKE EYELASHES!

I grabbed some out of my makeup bag and started digging for my glue. Oh, excuse me, eyelash adhesive. Got to be fancy! It was at the way bottom, since I haven't used fake eyelashes in forever. But, it still worked. I put the glue on one side, and STICK. After doing the same to the other, fixing the eyeliner, and after applying mascara (wow that sounded fancy), VOILA I was done with just the first step of getting ready. YIPEE!

I walked out of the bathroom and found Taemin walking to our room. That still sounds SO weird to say...it's like we're married or something.

"wah! Saengie, you look so pretty!" He moved foward and pinched my cheeks. I couldn't help but blush a little bit. "You better watch out, there's going to be guys chasing after you if you go out looking like that!"

"Don't worry, Taemin-oppa, no guys will be stalking me. And if there are any stalkers, they won't follow me for long. I'll use my awkward maknae skills and scare them away!" He laughed and ruffled my unstyled hair.

"Your so cute! And alright, but if I hear that any guys were chasing you around, they'll have to watch out for me, arraso?" I laughed, trying to hide my obvious blushing. I could feel my heart doing leaps and jumping around everywhere.

"Arraso! Wow, you sound like Key oppa. No wonder he's your umma! Don't worry, nothing will happen!" He nodded and walked into our room. I followed, since I had to choose my outfit. I wonder why he has the sudden protective side...

"Taemin oppa?" I asked, looking through the closet.

"Neh?"

"Why so...protective?" I turned around, waiting for his response.

"Just want to take care of my saengie~" He sang, smiling. I turned around to hide my smiling face and finally picked out an outfit. I looked at the clock, and saw it was 9:00. Just one hour left! I went into the closet and shut the door. I changed into the outfit and saw that it looked - and fit - really well. The shirt was just the amount of sparkly to make it simple but cute. I left the shoes off for now, because I didn't want to be walking in heels unnecessarily.

I walked to the bathroom and looked at my hair. It was straight - as always - so I just let it be. My bangs were getting a bit too long, so I pinned them back, into a poof. It helped show off my eyes, so that was helpful.  I went back into my room and chose my shoes. I wasn't going to take a purse, so I just put my phone and I.D in my pocket. I was ready, finally! Now all I had to do was wait for Eun Hee to come and pick me up.

"Woah! Saengie, you look...good!" Jonghyun said as I walked into the living room. Once he said that, all the guys looked over and their eyes widened. Especially Key's.

"Omo! Saengie! you look...wow!" Minho said, also surprised. Why are they all calling me saengie?! I hate being called that! Well, guess I'm going to have to get used to it.

"oh mah gawd!"  Key said in English, "you look...so pretty!" I was surprised that he wasn't yelling at me for looking too 'y' or something like that.

"seksihae~ !" Onew sang, referring to Teen Top's No More Perfume On You. We all laughed at his dorkiness and I sat down on the couch. They had three couches in the living room - a regular sofa and 2 love seats - but the sofa and one of the love seats were taken, so I sat down on the empty one. I noticed Taemin wasn't there, so he must be in his room. But right as I thought that he came out and sat next to me, since it was the only seat available. Onew was being lazy and took up the whole entire love seat, while Jonghyun, Key, and MInho were on the sofa. We sat there for a while in silence, waiting for Eun Hee. Finally, after about 20 minutes of all of us on our phones, we heard a knock on the door.

"AHHHH!" I squealed as I ran towards the door, tripping over the boys' feet. I don't even think the door was completely opened when we embraced in a hug. WE started jumping around and squealing, and started crying tears of joy. This went on for about 2 minutes until I realized Chun Hei and Eun Ae were at the door.

"omo!" I yelled as I ran towards them and hugged them both. After letting go , I saw they were staring at the living room with their mouths hanging open. Oh, right. SHINee's there. I gave Key the look and he motioned the members to stand up. They all stood in a line and prepared for their introduction.

"Hana, dul, set! Annyeonghaseyo! SHINee imnida!" I looked over and saw the girls covering their mouths. They were obviously surprised. Well, they knew I was living with SHINee because Eun Hee told them, but they didn't expect to see them in person.

"Sh-shi-shi-shi-" Eun Ae stuttered, not being able to finish her sentence. She kept staring at Taemin, since he was her bias as well. We shared him! Eun Hee kept staring and Jonghyun, and Chun Hei at Onew.

"Oh..an-anyeonghaseyo!" Chun Hei said bowing, being the first one to actually say something that made sense since they got here. The boys were chuckling, knowing that they were really big fangirls. ESPECIALLY Shawols.

"Tae-tae-Taemin..o-o-ppa!" Eun Ae blurted out, covering her face. The boys laughed again, noticing how embarassed she was. Eun Hee elbowed Eun Ae, who snapped out of her fangirl thoughts. I think every girl who meets SHINee will have dirty thoughts after...

"Do you guys want something to drink before you leave?" Onew asked, being the responsible leader that he is around other people.

"Oh no, thanks, we're going to leave now, anyways. Thanks though!" Chun Hei said.

"Ok, we'll be going now! Bye oppas!" I said as I followed the girls out the door. They all waved at the same time, looking like creepy syncronized robots. HOT creepy syncronized robots..EXCEPT for Key (can't call my brother hot! that would be...wrong!)

"Byeee saengie! Don't come back too late!" Key yelled as I closed the door. I looked over and the girls were all staring.

"what...?" They all laughed and hugged me again.

"i cant believe you live with SHINee!" Eun Ae said, as we continued walking. I was planning on telling them later that I share a room with Taemin, but now sounds like a good time.

"Oh, I haven't told you guys this yet, but guess what?" They all stared at me with huge eyes. Just from there expression, I could tell they were thinking the worse.

"Guess who I share a room with?" There eyes got even bigger, and they were begging for me to tell them. Hehe, this is fun.

"FREAKIN TELL US ALREADY!" Chun Hei yelled as we got to the elevator. I waited until we were inside the elevator for me to say it. They all looked like little puppies waiting to be given a treat.

" I share a room with Taemin!" Their mouths hung open. 

"Really?! No way! Have you guys...." Eun Ae asked.

"what, NO! EWW, YOU SICKO! We're just...friends, i guess. and don't worry, because that won't happen. Ever!" They all giggled as we reached the bottom floor. We walked out the door quietly and got into Eun Hee's car. Did you know that we are erts? Well, now you do!

"Girls, prepare yourselves" Eun Hee started, "this is going to the be the night of our lives!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

part 1 is done! And...IM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME ALMOST A MONTH FOR ME TO UPLOAD! honestly, this has been the hardest chapter to write because..well..i don't know. and im also sorry that it's so freaking long xD needed to get as much as I could into this chapter so that the next chapter is when theyre out dancing and stuff. so yeah, I'm sorry it took so long! >< mianhabnida!

also, 3 new characters appeared! ^^ yay! so they will be appearing every once in a while, but they're not main characters! :D so, yeah, since I have nothing else to say, thanks you for reading!

comment and suscribe if you already aren't and you like this story!

Kamsahabnida! ^^

~XxyariibearxX