First day of school...*sigh*

I'm Key's sister...Go figure!

Authors pov

Your eyes opened slightly, revealing a dark room lightly lit by the sun rays making there way through the curtain. The clock read 6:00 am in bright, flourescent numbers, lighting up that corner of the room. It was way too early for your liking, but you slowly rolled off the bed onto the cold, hardwood floor. You groaned as you made your way to your feet, walking - more like stumbling - to the bathroom. Everyone was asleep, of course, and the house seemed lonely. And dark. Especially dark.

After doing your morning routine, you headed back to the room, making sure not to trip over anything or make any loud noises. But, of course, being as clumsy as you are, you tripped over your backpack you had ready for today and landed with a thud on the floor. You heard Taemin groan and move around on his bed.

"Can you be a bit quieter? We don't all have school today," Taemin moaned. You rolled your eyes and stood up.

"thanks for asking if I'm fine! For all you know I could've hurt myself!"

"Well you didn't, so shush and let me sleep." Taemin groaned and covered his whole body with the comforter.

"Well, somebody's on their man period..." You mumbled, soft enough for him not too hear. Yay, he shut up. You found your school uniform neatly laid out on the chair. You hated uniforms. But unfortunately, you had no choice. You quickly changed, not bothering going into the closet. You made sure Taemin was still hidden under the blanket before you...stripped. You looked at yourself in the mirror, and sighed. I look like a five year old.

"ughhhhh ruighhguuighghghghg" Taemin mumbled as he descended down the stairs on the bunk bed. You glanced over and saw what an attractive mess he was. His hair was going every which way- like y hair - , he was wearing loose sweats, and was -

"Uh...you know you're shirtless right?" He slowly looked down and nodded.

"Why, is my perfectly toned stomach making you feel awkward?" You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

"YOU WISH." He walked away all diva-like and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, you probably liked it anyways." You ignored him and sat down near the mirror to do your makeup. You didn't wear too much - it was just school, not a nightclub - just enough to cover up any blemishes. And for your hair, you just let it down, since it was pin straight.

Since you were ready, you headed out to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. Unfortunately, there was nothing to make for breakfast. So, you had cold pizza instead. Not the most nutritional breakfast, but it'll do.

"You're eating cold pizza? EW." Taemin judged from the hall. You sighed and continued eating, not caring about his judgemental statements. "Isn't that what many Americans do?" He continued. You nodded and kept eating the delicious, American (according to Taemin) food. He shrugged and went to get himself some banana milk.

"Why are you awake anyways? Weren't you yelling at me to shut up so you could sleep or what?" He glared back, knowing you just said that to annoy him.   

"Uh, maybe because that little mouth of yours wouldn't shut up!" He snapped back.

"I shut up after a while! But you just woke up, and apparently on the wrong side of the bed. If you excuse me, I'm going to get more pizza!" You purposely shoved him with your shoulder on your way to the fridge. He scoffed and went to sit down on the couch, sipping his banana milk. Someone's grumpy in the morning, I see.

"Okay, I'm leaving" You went to grab your backpack in the room, and when you turned around, Taemin was standing there. You jumped.

"GOSH TAEMIN. You're like a freaking ghost! Weren't you out there like...10 seconds ago?!" He laughed and sat down on the spinny chair.

"Yeah. Seul Mi, I'm asian. I'm a ninja. It makes sense." You snorted and grabbed your stuff.

"Aren't we all?" He ignored you and grabbed his phone from his bed.

"bye. Now you can go back to sleep because my big, loud mouth is gone." He whispered 'finally' as you walked out the door. You knew he was just joking, because you two were always like this. Ever since you came here, he would annoy you. You're just used to it now. As you walked outside, the sun was just starting to rise, giving the atmosphere a pretty aura. It was warm already, but it felt nice. You texted Eun Hee to tell her you were leaving, and to meet up at the cafe to get some coffee before school. About 10 minutes later, you two both met up outside.

"Yah! Ready to start a new year of school?!" You glared at Eun Hee, and she understood your glance. She smiled and laughed.

"Haven't changed at all, haven't you? C'mon, let's go get something!" You walked inside and found it full of college students. After ordering two frappuccino's to wake both of you up, you headed over to a little table and sat down.

"MiMi, I'm scared! College sounds scary, I mean, what if we get made fun of for being new?" You laughed and put you arm on her shoulder.

"Hee, Don't be scared. It's going to be okay. And if anyone tries to hurt you, just know there'll be someone behind you kicking . And that someone is me. So don't worry one bit, hon" She smiled and hugged you. You walked over to the counter to get your drinks and headed out the door, Eun Hee following.

"mm! So yummy!" Eun Hee sipped her drink and smiled, enjoying it. You two started walking towards school, which was a couple blocks down. There were people you saw walking towards it too, and you gathered closer so you wouldn't look lonely. You kept getting looks from people, but you didn't know why.

"Seul Mi, remember everyone knows who you are now." Eun Hee said in English, noticing the awkward tension between the strangers around you two. You looked over and smiled at some boys - who looked the same age as you - and turned back to Eun Hee.

"Right. Well...this is awkward isn't it?"

"Imagine how it'll be when you get to class, huh?" Your eyes widened as you entered the school gates. There were people everywhere. Big groups of people. Small groups of people. Lonely people walking alone. And of course, the pack of about 10 girls that look like s. It was like high school, but bigger and more intense. FREAKIN LOVELY.

"Uh...Eun Hee...this is...IM WITH YOU THIS IS SCARY LET'S LEAVE OKAY!" You grabbed Eun Hee's hand and started dragging her off school grounds.

"Yah! Seul Mi! Calm down! They're just people!"

"BUT I HATE PEOPLE! Eun Hee, please!"

"Seul Mi! Stop being a freaking baby, don't worry! Look, class is about to start. Let's just try to get through the day, okay?" You nodded and walked back inside the school gates. You realized it was already 7:55 and headed towards your first class, which started at 8. Even though you two wanted to major in Arts, you had to take general education as well since it was your first year. And the first class had to be...

Math.

Out of all classes. Math. Eun Hee was amazing at math, but you...no. But you both still got into pre-calculus, which Eun Hee took in high school in the US, and you had never taken it. Atleast i have my own tutor.

As you walked into class, you saw a lot of idol-looking people. People that could be ulzzangs for all you knew. You felt left out, considering how gorgeous everyone was. Then you saw it...

Idols walking through the door. But not just any idols.

EXO.

You had done your research on them ever since you met them at the club, and you thought they were the most amazing, hot, y boy group ever. Especially Kai. They walked in, one by one, earning the stares of everyone around them. Sehun, Luhan, Kai, D.O, Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kris, Lay, Tao, Xiumin, and Chen. All walking through the door. Of your math class. You found it funny how they were all in math together, but then realized the school probably didn't want to seperate them.

"Hello class, I am your teacher, Mrs. Cho. Now, would you all introduce yourselves please. Starting with, you, in the corner," She pointed towards a random guy in the corner and he started introducing himself. After a few people, EXO started introducing themselves.

Kai's y voice.

Chanyeol's deep, baritone voice.

Sehun's lisp.

Luhan's cute Korean.

Lay's dimples.

Kris's glare.

Aaaaaand you get the point. Soon, it got to you.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Seul Mi imnida. Please treat me well!" You bowed slightly and sat back down. Eun Hee went, and then a few other girls. You could sense people looking at you, and you felt awkward.

"Okay, let's go over the material we will be learning this semester, shall we?" The teacher started passing out papers with the material for the term. Ugh, school.

"See, it's not that bad!" Eun Hee whispered. Not that bad....yet.

~*~*~*~*~*

After math, you headed to dance class with Eun Hee. You saw a couple people from your math class heading that way too. And Kai and Sehun.

"I might die today Eun Hee!" You whispered, signaling over to them. Eun Hee's eyes widened and she almost fainted.

"Oh dear...they're going to see us dance."  You shot each other glances and instantly got even more nervous. Slowly, you two walked into class and changed into your dance clothes in the locker rooms provided.

"kaja!" You two headed excitely towards the dance room. Many people were already in there practicing or warming up. Kai and Sehun were in a corner stretching. So hot.

"Yah, Seul Mi, come here let's stretch" You followed Eun Hee to an empty spot on the floor and started stretching. You could see Kai sneaking glances over at you and whisper something to Sehun. His glance followed.

"They're looking at you, Mi" Eun Hee whispered, smiling. You blushed and kept stretching.

"Hello class! Why don't we start by introducing ourselves to one person in the room." With that, everyone went to find a person to introduce themselves too. There was this girl next to you, and you said hi to each other. She was reallly short, had long hair with front bangs, and was really shy. But she seemed nice. Eun Hee was talking to this guy who was standing near her, and they seemed to be getting along well.

"Okay, introductions are over. Now, let's pair up guy and girl to learn a combo. This combo will determine your skill and will show me what you can do. Now, go find a partner," You looked around for anyone that might look interested to be my partner. Suddenly, you felt a tap at your shoulder.

"Hey, Seul Mi, would you like to be my partner?" You knew that voice. It was..Kai. HOLY MOTHER OF EXO'S FACES KAI IS ASKING ME TO BE HIS PARTNER. Calm Seul Mi, calm! KEEP CALM.

"Sure." You smiled and headed over to the corner. You saw Eun Hee paired with the guy she introduced herself to. He's cute. They'll get along well. Well, they already are.

"Okay class, we will be learning a combo now. So please pay attention if you want to pass this class, got it?" The teacher said sternly. The whole class nodded. 

"Okay, lets begin."

*45 minutes later*

The whole class had already learned the small choreography and was ready to perform with their partners. Since there weren't that many people in the room, there would be two groups going at the same time. You, Kai, Eunhee and her partner were to go first.

"Don't worry, just do what you were doing. You were doing great," Kai whispered as you too stood up. You almost fell to your knees. His y, deep voice, whispering words into my ear. HOW BETTER CAN MY FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE GET.

"Okay, and 5, 6, 7, 8!" The music started and you started dancing along. It was a hip hop combo, but the girls' part was more feminine, while the guys' was more masculine.

You moved along with the music, putting as much passion and facial expression as you possibly could into it. It was, sort of, like an audition. So you tried realy hard so you could easily be moved up a level.

"Wow, well done! Next" You went to sit down back under the mirror, with Kai by your side.

"good job, Seul Mi. I'm sure you'll be moved up to the next level," He winked and went to watch the two couples that were dancing. One of them was Sehun and this one girl.

"good job dude!" Kai pounded Sehun's knuckles after he was done. After the whole class went, class was over. She would announce who would move up tomorrow.

"Yah! Seul Mi, let's go eat lunch!" Eun Hee told you after entering the locker rooms. You two quickly took a shower and changed, heading out in less than 10 minutes. You had two hours until your next class, so you had enough time.

"Hey!" You turned back and saw Kai walking with Sehun.

"Suho was asking if you wanted to sit with us, c'mon!" Sehun said, smiling.

"Oh no, we wouldn't want to annoy you gu-"

"No, it's okay! We're just being nice! And..Key would kill us if he found out we were being rude to you." You looked over and Eun Hee and shrugged ever so lightly.

"Oh..okay then! I wouldn't want my brother to kill you so...kaja!" You followed the two of them into the cafeteria. It was surprisingly empty, then again it was before lunch time. Sehun and Kai dragged you two towards the table were Exo was already sitting.

"S-Seul Mi...we're...are we seriously going to sit with them?!" Eun Hee asked in english. You shrugged and kept walking.

"I CAN'T DO THIS THEY'RE JUST SO HOT I JUST- I CAN'T EVEN! Oh my gosh we're getting closer to them i just-"

"EUN HEE. CALM DOWN. They're just being nice. And would you really pass the opportunity to sit with them?!" You looked foward and saw Sehun, Kai, and the rest of EXO-K staring at you two.

"uh...annyeonghaseyo!" You smiled awkwardly at them, admiring their gorgeousness.

"You speak....ENGRISH!?" They asked. You looked at EunHee and nodded back. They were all staring with their mouths wide open, admiring the skill you two shared.

"Woah! Speak again!"

"SAY SOMETHING ELSE!"

"SPEAK AGAIN!"

EunHee and you exchanged glances, knowing exactly what you two were going to say. You took a deep breath, faced them.

"No." You two spoke together. They started clapping, amazed. We just said 'no'....

"Anyways, come sit!" Suho spoke, being the responsible leader he was. Kai scooted over just enough to fit you and EunHee. You two sat inbetween Kai and D.O, your bias and EunHee's bias. Could this day get any better?

"Woah...you really do look like Key-hyung.." Sehun said from across the table, staring at your face. He was obviously staring at your nose.

"You two have the same nose..." Great. He noticed. Just like everyone else.

"WOAH YOU DO!" The whole table erupted, staring at your nose. You covered it and hid in Eun Hee's shoulder.

"Waaaah~ you even do the same thing when you're embarassed!"

"Except he hides in Jonghyun's shoulder! Woah" Chanyeol exclaimed, proud of his discovery.

"Okay guys, i'm pretty sure she doesnt like it when people comment on her nose. I think it's fine," Kai said, smiling over at you. You felt like you were melting inside, wanting to scream and punch him in the face for being so attractive. But at the same time, you just wanted to pin him against the wall and make out with him. It's normal, being a fangirl and all.

"Awww, how sweet! Look at Kai being a sweetheart~" Baekhyun said, nudging Kai with his elbow. Kai nudged him back and continued eating his lunch. You looked over at EunHee, who was basically spazzing inside. You could tell by the look she had on her face. Knowing someone for your whole life makes you realize things.

"Anyways, sorry to break it to you, but we have to go. We have English in 10 minutes. It was nice to meet you two! See you around!" Suho said, getting his bags. The rest followed.

"Goodbye!" You two waved as they walked off. After they were out of sight, you two started squealing and fangirling.

"D.O WAS RIGHT NEXT TO ME. HE WAS CLOSE TO ME!"

"KAI WAS SITTING SO CLOSE TO ME. AND HE COMPLIMENTED MY NOSE HOW NICE OF HIM."

"SEHUNS LISP"

"CHANYEOLS DEEP VOICE."

"SUHOS FATHERLY IMAGE"

"KAI'S FACE AHHHHH!" You kept squealing silently to each other for about 10 minutes.

"I still can't believe we were that close to them. THEY'RE MUCH HOTTER IN PERSON." EunHee said as she started packing her bags. There was still an hour left until your next class - which was English. It was required for all the first year students, even though you and EunHee already knew English. It was pointless.

"They are. Anyways let's walk around I guess. Nothing else to do!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After a while, it was time to go to your next class - English. Every student in their first year was required to take English, even if they were fluent, like EunHee. You didn't consider yourself 'fluent', but you were good enough to have a long conversation with a foreigner. Together, you headed towards class. There was already people sitting inside, though class didnt start for another 5 minutes.

"Yah, Seul Mi, let's sit here." EunHee put her bag down on a desk in the middle of the classroom. There were expected to be many people in the class, so the class was full from the front to the back with desks.

"Okay class, " The teacher started once class started, "let's introduce ourselves!" Again.

"Hi, i'm Seul Mi. Please treat me wall" You bowed, as you sat down quickly. EunHee followed, and then the rest of the class. The teacher then passed out papers, papers, and more papers. Papers showing the material the class would be learning during the semester. Papers telling what books you needed to purchase. And papers explaining other papers. Papers, papers, papers.

English flew by. After, you two walked over to history class. Not just any history. American History. Why the heck do they teach American History in Korea?!  Again, everyone had to introduce each other. The teacher passed out even more papers to add the pile of English papers. She went over her backround, saying she was married and had kids, that she lived in the US, stuff like that. History passed by in a flash, and soon, you two were done with the first day.

"See Seul Mi, the first day wasn't that bad!" You nodded and grabbed your bags. You headed out to the front of the school. As soon as you two started walking, you heard a shout.

"Seul Mi! SEUL MI!" You turned around and saw a figure running towards you from across the school.

" Sehun?"

"Oh my gosh, how do you leave the school so quickly!? Anyways, SuHo-hyung wanted to let you know that if you ever need help with anything, just ask us!" You smiled and ruffled his hair. He's just so adorable, with his lisp and all.

"Well, tell SuHo that it's greatly appreciated. I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Sehun smiled and ran back to the members, who were waiting by their car. You watched them drive past you two as you two headed down the sidewalk.

"Just 4 more days left of this until 2 days of freedom!" EunHee cheered. You smiled fakely and kept walking.

Just 4 days....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI GUYS! So before i start i just wanted to say..

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all had an awesome year and that this year is even better! I'm sorry I couldn't update before New Years but I was busy and was sort of having some major writers block BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER TOOK ME ABOUT A MONTH TO WRITE. Hope you guys liked it~ the ending was sort of rushed because i really really REAAAALLLY wanted to get it out today so yeah.

PLEASE COMMENT! I LOVE COMMENTS <3

i never get comments :( Anywyas, hope you liked this chapter! I love you all <3

 

BYEEEEE! SARANGHAE~

 

~XxyariibearxX