Meeting Suju

I'm Key's sister...Go figure!

 

 

Your pov

"Yah, Seul Mi, wakey wakey!" I heard a distant voice say. Wait, why is everything black? DID I GO BLIND?! ERMEHGERRRDDD WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?! I slowly opened my eyes, showing light. Oh godness, I can still see.

"Wake up! It's an important day for you!" I groaned and opened my eyes a bit more, only to find Taemins face infront of mine. I jumped back, my eyes fully opening.

"holy crap, Taemin! Don't do that!" He laughed as I put my hand over my chest, feeling my heartbeat. He propped himself on my bed, sitting next to me. I sat up on my bed, only to find him sitting there SHIRTLESS.   

"OH MY GOSH OPPA! WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS?!" He looked down, and tried to hide his chest.

"omo! i forgot! sorryyy!" He ran off to find a shirt, quickly putting it on. Awwww, he has cute little abs. Wait, what the hell am I thinking?!

"how can you not know you're shirtless!? It's not like you can't feel it!" I yelled. He came back and sat down, this time clothed.

"Well I'm sorry! I forgot that I take my clothes off while sleeping! you're lucky I remembered to put some pants on, or else you would never talk to me again," he said, embarassed. I felt my cheeks turn red at the thought of him taking his clothes off. Don't ask me why. He noticed and poked my cheek, smirking.

"Well, somebody's having dirty thoughts! I didn't know you were like that, Seul Mi!" He said, poking me in my stomach. I blushed and hid my face in my hands.

"Hey, you learn something new everyday!" I said after I lifted my head. He laughed and and looked over.

"So, do you remember what today is?" He asked. I shook my head, but it suddenly came to mind. Today was the day, I, Kim Seul Mi, and average 19 year old girl whose brother is known all around the world, would be meeting the awesome, amazing, internationally famous boy band who go by the name of SuJu. No, not Soju, Suju. The group that are y, free and single. The group who are Spy's. The group who sing in school and make collages and take pictures for their girlfriend. The group who sing in a burning building. The group who sing about Superman. The group who sings about marrying you. The group who sings in different colored rooms to make a music video. Yes, Super Junior, the group who does all that and many more. It's like a dream come true for a huge E.L.F like me. Well, it sort of is.

"Oh my god I'm meeting Super Junior today" I said, remembering that Key said they wanted to meet me. He laughed and put his arm around me. I automatically just layed my head on his shoulder. He wasnt expecting it, since I felt him flinch, but didn't say anything.  

"Someone partied too hard last night, didn't they?" He asked, smirking down at me. It was still pretty awkward, since his arm was still around my shoulder and my head on his shoulder. 

"I did not!" He stared, "okay maybe I did. And, I met these super cute guys!" He laughed.

"names?" He asked, looking down towards me again. Oh god, those eyes. That smile. No wonder he's my bias. He's so adorable and flirty at the same time. And y.

"Kai, and this one guy named Luhan. There was another one too, but I don't know his name" I saw his eyes widen. I didn't really want to add that that he saved me from getting by a drunk guy, because that would probably bring even more problems.

"Did you know that they're from EXO?" I shook my head. It might sound stupid, but I don't really listen to EXO. Oh, but I will now.

"and they were working...at a club? With no security guards or anything?" He nodded.

"people are used to it. anyways, go get ready. Big day ahead, right?" I nodded and waited for him to lift his arm off of me. But he didn't.

"Umm..oppa?" I pointed to his arm. he smiled and lifted it, standing up. I rolled out of bed, like every morning. And yes, I literally do roll out of bed. Roll...like a buffalo. What does that even mean anyways?

I went to the closet looked around. This outfit was very important. This would determine their first impression of me. Not to formal, but not to casual as well. I didn't want to look like a bum. It needed to be just right. I touched atleast all of my shirts, not knowing what to pick. Why is choosing outfits so hard for us girls? After about 10 minutes, I finally came up with this , because who doesn't like bright colored shorts? I quickly changed into it in the closet and walked out. Taemin was still there, and had already changed. He looked over and smiled.

"wahhhh you look pretty, saengie! Damn, all of SuJu is going to be falling for you if you go like that~" he said. I blushed and walked up to the dresser.

"Why, thank you. And no they're not, they're so much older than me. Plus, ShinDong has a girlfriend, so he can't fall for me, right?" I said, putting on my earrings and bracelets. My nails were painted green from last night, but since it matched, I just let them be.

"True. but how could they not fall for someone as pretty as you?" I blushed even harder. He really loves complimenting me today, doesn't he? I shrugged my shoulders and kept tying my bracelets, trying to hide my blushing face. He stood next to me, brushing his hair, when he looked over and smirked.

"d'awww, are you blushing?" He pinched my cheeks, making me blush even more. I glared at him and walked away to put my shoes on. He just laughed and kept fixing his hair. Damn, he does love his hair, doesn't he? I tied my sandals and looked in the mirror. Damn I look good. MAKEUP TIME! I walked into the bathroom, hearing footsteps behind me.

"Um...Taemin?" He smiled and hopped onto the counter.

"I want to see how girls get ready!" I shrugged my shoulders and went to get my makeup. Going for the more natural look would be the best idea, so I chose my tans and browns and whites. Taemin just stared. I ignored him and moisturized my face, then put on the foundation. Gotta do this right! I put on some blush before moving on. I carefully blended all the colors, making sure it looked "natural". I did the cool looking winged eyeliner to make my eyes look longer. You know, what girl idols do. I debated for a while whether I should use the fake eyelashes or not, but that wouldn't really add on to the natural look, so I just threw them back in the bag. I put on my mascara, opening my mouth in the process, and I was finally done.

"So that's how girls do their makeup..." I laughed at his statement. I went to go get my flat iron, when suddenly he jumped off the counter and started hopping around.

"ooohhhhh! Can I straighten it for you? PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!" He begged, grabbing it. I tried grabbing it back, but it was no use. I would not win against his cute face.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'm bored, and because you need to obey your oppa! So, I WIN!" He did a cute little happy dance before running back to our room and grabbed a chair. I would've been worried, I mean Taemin holding a hot untensil which is going on my head is a pretty scary thought, but I know he knows how. He straightens his own hair all the time, and he's seen his SNSD noona's straightening theres. So, there is nothing to worry about. Well...let's hope there isn't.
He the flat iron, setting it aside. He evenly sprayed the heat protector spray all over my hair, and then clipped half of it up. Wow, he really does know what he's doing. Don't burn me don't burn me!

"Saengie, your hairs really soft!  Woaaaah, it's like a puppy!" Taemin said, my hair. I looked up awkwardly at him as he shaped his mouth into an 'O'  and caressed my hair.

"um..oppa? Just straighten my hair. Thanks, yo" He laughed and carefully grabbed the flat iron, trying not to burn himself. Knowing Taemin, that's a very big possibility. He finished the bottom layer, and then the top one. He moved infront of me to straighten my bangs. It looked as if he was staring at me, which made me blush. He was trying so hard not to burn my forehead, he was doing this cute little derpy face.

"tada!" he said, once he finished. It was just how I wanted it - pin straight. Wow, I should really make him do my hair everyday so I won't have to do anything. Yes, I know, I'm lazy.

"thank you oppa!" I hugged him. I felt him flinch a bit, maybe because he didn't expect it. But slowly, he hugged me back.

"W-well..u-um, lets go!" He let go awkwardly and walked out of the bathroom. Was he blushing? No, he can't be. Maybe it was just my imagination.

"yah, what were you guy doing back there?" Onew asked as I walked out to the living room. Taemin looked over and winked noticeably.

"Nothing. We weren't doing anything at all," He said, trying not to laugh. I had to bite myself to stop myself from laughing. They all looked surprised. Key gave Taemin that a 'don't-you-dare-try-to-my-sister-again' look.

"umm...well, let's go...I guess? The hyungs are waiting and are really excited to meet you!" Onew said. They all stood up and walked towards the door. I saw Jonghyun walk over to Key.

"I'm telling you Key, Taemin's getting more than we are..." He whispered, a bit too loudly as always. I had to cover my mouth to keep myself from laughing, and apparently, so did Taemin. He put his hand on my shoulder and laughed silently. We kept walking until we got downstairs. I saw Kwangho (the one that helped me with my bags) there. He smiled and walked over.

"hey Seul Mi, I see you're going to go meet Super Junior?" He asked, smirking. I smiled and nodded.

"How did you know?" He shrugged.

"word gets around fast in here. Hey, I see you have to go, why don't we talk later?" He asked, smiling shyly. Awwww, he's so cute.

"sure. See you later...." I stopped, searching for what to call him. I didn't know him that well, but calling him KwangHo-ssi would be to fancy.

"oppa, call me oppa. See you!" He walked back over to his desk. I smiled until I realized all the guys were looking over. Crap. We walked to the car, getting in our usual order; me and Taemin in the back, Minho, Key, Jonghyun, and Onew in the middle row. Their manager was up in the front by himself. As soon as we got in, Jonghyun made sure the wall that seperated the front two seats with the back seats was up. Their manager wants to have his privacy.

"Taemin..what the hell were you two doing?" Jonghyun asked. Taemin looked over at me and smiled, giving me the 'play-along-with-it' look.

"nothing hyung. we weren't doing anything,"  He said, trying not to laugh. I looked over and smiled at him, making the guys even more suspicious.

"Taemin, were you two...getting it on?" Jonghyun whispered. I looked over at Taemin and burst out laughing. They all looked at us like we were insane.

"What the hell oppa? You're such a ert!" I said while laughing. Taemin was still laughing his head off, clapping like us Koreans do.

"hyung, where the heck did you get that idea from?! I would not be getting ANYTHING on with Seul Mi!" He said, still laughing. Key glared at him.

"oh you better not! We're talking about MY sister!" You can probably guess who said that, but for those who didn't figure it out, It was Key. I looked over and laughed again.

"so, if it wasn't Seul Mi, you would?" Jonghyun asked. All the guys looked over - including Taemin - and stared. He shrugged and sat back in his seat.

"so let me get this straight," Jonghyun said after about 2 minutes of silence, "you guys weren't doing anything...bad?" We both shook our heads, our eyes wide. You know, the normal size thing? I looked over at Taemin and saw his cheeks were red. Was it from embarassment? Or was he blushing?

"yah, Taemin, are you blushing?" Minho asked, smirking. He shook his head while the guys started pinching his cheeks and ruffling his hair. I, on the other hand, just awkwardly sat there and watched their touching fest.

"Waaaaaah, why are you blushing? Are you embarassed...or does the thought of getting it on with my sister turn you on?" Key asked, pinching his cheeks. Wait...what the hell!?!

"hyung!! Do you hear what you're saying?! And no..to the second one..." He finished the sentence awkwardly, looking over at me.

"Good..." It was silent for the rest of the way to their dorm. When we got there, I felt Taemin poking me. He smiled and leaned over to whisper something.

"Don't fangirl too hard!" He smirked. I playfully punched his arm.

"yah! I know how to behave myself!" Key looked over and laughed at my statement. He obviously knew I was lying, but I was really going to try my best to keep my fangirling in. I mean, come on! I'm meeting Super Junior! How can I not fangirl?

"haha, right! You almost fainted the first day you came here, imagine meeting Suju! They're more than twice the size of us, I wonder how you'll react" Key said, laughing. I hid my face in my hands, already picturing how I would react. Let's just say, it's not pretty. It's more like...Vicious Fangirl Attacks Super Junior. I can see that on the next AllKpop entry.

"okay okay! Maybe I do fangirl..a bit-"

"a bit?!" Jonghyun interrupted. I rolled my eyes and continued.

"I can control myself! I did it with you guys, didn't I?" They slowly nodded, "exactly. So what makes you think I can't control myself infront of them?"

"Well, considering how many Super Junior things you had back home, not fangirling might be a bit hard. For you, not for us. But please, try not to scream and touch their bodies or anything like that!" All the guys laughed.

"I won't touch them or scream oppa! Why would I do that anyways, that's innapropriate!" I tried sounding believable, because you don't know how much I would love to touch them. You know like...hug them or something. Not in the bad ways...well...don't believe that.

"because they are THE Super Junior! Anyways, control yourself. Let's go, they're waiting" As soon as he said that, I felt my heart beating faster. I couldn't help but feel nervous, I mean this is the first famous boy group I'm meeting, besides SHINee of course. And, their super hot attractive! As soon as we knocked on the door, I felt like I couldn't walk. I'm meeting Super Junior. Ohmahgosh I'm infront of their dorm. I'm going to meet them. Oh..mah...gosh.

"Hey guys, come in!" I heard a voice say from the door. Wait, hold up. I know that voice. It's soft, and sweet. But it has it's own style to it. I know that voice. I know it. It's perfect. It's beautiful. It's..

IT'S...

 

Did you guess it?

 

No?

 

Well, then, GUESS!

 

No really, guess! 

 

Alright, fine I'll tell you!

 

Kim Heechul. Mother of God, it's Heechul. Standing right infont of me.  Omo, omo, omo, omo, OMO OMO OMO OMO.

"hey hyung! You're here!" Taemin said, hugging him. Heechul hugged each one of them as they walked by. He looked over and smiled at me. Ohmahgosh that smile.

"So, you're Seul Mi?" I nodded and smiled, "it's great to meet you!" He put his arm around my shoulder and led me inside. I just had to put a bit more effort into not fangirling at that moment. I mean, how would you feel if you had Heechul's arm around you?! And plus, he's my bias!

"oh, annyeonghaseyo!" I tried bowing, but obviously didn't work. He laughed and brought me to the living room. All the guys looked over as they saw him walk in.

"I found her!" He said, pulling me closer. I saw Key look over and laugh, obviously knowing that I was secretly fangirling in my head. Heechul let go and signaled me to the couch.

"No need to introduce yourself, we know your name. Please, sit!" I smiled and walked over. The only space left was between Sungmin and Ryeowook, which were also my biases. One cannot have only 1 bias in Super Junior.

"Would you like anything to drink?" Kyuhyun asked nicely.

"Oh, no, I'm good now, thank you!" He smiled and sat back on the couch. Everyone's being so nice to me! Especially Kyuhyun, who is the Evil Maknae. Isn't it in his nature to be evil?

"So, Seul Mi, tell us about yourself. Key hasn't really mentioned anything besides the fact that you're his sister," Leeteuk said, looking over at Key, who was looking down at his hands.

"Well, isn't that a surprise?" They laughed at my sarcastic comment. I didn't really find it funny, but whatever. "Well, I'm 19 years old, I am going to study at SU, but don't ask what I'm going to study because I have no clue yet. Uhm...I love to dance, and sing. And...yeah that's all you really need to know about me. I'm not that interesting of a person.." They laughed.

"thats awesome!" Yesung yelled, being the dorky one he is. We kept talking for a while, asking me questions on how I like living with SHINee or how I would like to be famous. I tried to answer positively for all of them, because really, being famous is a lot of work. But I didn't want to sound rude, so I just went along with whatever they told me.

"so, does the media know about you? I mean, we obviously didn't know until 2 weeks ago, but have you mentioned anything?" I shook my head at Ryeowooks question.

"no, the media doesn't know anything. I really don't know if it would be better to tell them, because honestly, I don't want to be attacked by crazy fangirls trying to kill me." They laughed.

"well, let's just hope they don't. Fangirls can be violent sometimes. Trust us." Heechul said, laughing. They kept asking me questions about what I would like to be in the future, or what I'm going to study. I really didn't know the answer of any of these questions. I mean, I've dreamed of being a kpop idol before, but that was way long ago. My perspective on fame has changed since then, especially after moving in with them.

"you should dance for us! I want to see you. You must be really good, considering Key's your brother," Eunhyuk said, smiling. I shook my head shyly. I wasn't going to dance in front of Super Junior!

"please! We're going to see you dance eventually! And, have the SHINee boys even seen you dance?" Sungmin asked, looking over at them. They all shook their heads - including Key.

"your own brother hasn't seen you dance?" Heechul asked, laughing.

"He has, but it was a while ago. I don't just dance around the house," They nodded in understandment. It was quiet for a couple seconds, until they started to bring the subject back.

"well, we can't force you to dance, but can you atleast sing for us?" Kyuhyun asked, smirking. Oh my gosh, the evil smirk. I think I might just die or overly fangirling today.

"yeaaaaah! c'mon, you must be good right?" I shook my head. I, also, wasn't going to sing for them either. What if I do something embarassing, like my voice cracks or something? Yeah, NOT doing that. I don't want to have my own condition song.

"please! I'm sure they haven't heard you sing either! and we won't judge you!" He continued. I sighed and gave in. I obviously wasn't going to win against their pretty faces, right? I cleared my throat and sang the chorus to their song Someday really quietly, incase my voice cracked or anything embarassing like that. I usually close my eyes or move my hands - sometimes even both - but I was being careful not to move my hands. We were sitting so close to each other, I didn't want to hit any of them. By the time I was done with that little section, all their eyes were opened wide.

"woah...that was...wow..." Kyuhyun stuttered. I blushed and looked down at my hands. Kyuhyun was my second bias in that group, because, lets face it, that adorable face just can't NOT be loved.

"thank you" I said quietly, trying not to show my blushing face.

"you should totally audition for SM next time! I'm sure they would choose you!" he continued. I looked down and blushed for like the...I don't even know how many times I've done that today.

"thank you, but I don't think I'm that good. And plus, I'm too old to start being a trainee. I'm 19, don't most people start when their like 13?" They shrugged, knowing I was right.

"but you can be different! c'mon, we can even help you! And wouldn't it be awesome to have another set of siblings in SM?" I shrugged my shoulders. Yeah, the fans would like it. Would I? Well, let's put it a different way. Would I like living AND working with my own brother at the same time? ...probably not.

"Well...I'm not sure about that..." I teased, looking over at Key. There were laughs heard around the room as Key and I continued to stare at each other. Until he started laughing. We can never take each other seriously, until one of us starts crying. It's just how we roll.

We kept talking and asking questions, laughing, even taking selcas. I flipped out when Heechul leaned over, jumped over Sungmin, straddling him in the process, put his arm around me and took a picture. We even did the cute V-sign aegyo pictures.

"so, Seul Mi," Leeteuk started, "so we decided before you came, that it would be the right thing to do to welcome you with a gift. But, we know nothing about shopping for girls, so...we decided to get you this..." He pulled out something from his pocket and handed it to me. All the guys looked over at me and smirked, waiting for my reaction. I unfolded the piece of paper, which ended up to be a really large piece of paper, and almost screamed. It was a poster of all 15 members, signed by each and every one of them. Including Henry and Zhou Mi. Goodness me, now I really think I'll die. They smiled as they saw me cover my mouth.

"oh my god! thank you so much!" I went and hugged Leeteuk first, since he was the one who handed it to me. I hugged each and every one of them before Hechul stopped me.

"oh, I got you a personal gift. Key told me I was your bias, so I thought it would make your day if I got you something," I glared over at Key as Heechul reached into his pocket and pulled something out. He held my hand and told me to close my eyes. I did as told and waited for him to drop the gift onto my hand. I felt something cold touch my palm, and I was left wondering what is what, because he didn't tell me to open my eyes. So there I was, standing there like an idiot with my eyes closed, while they stared.

"uh...you can open your eyes now if you want..." Heechul joked. I flushed in embarassment and opened my eyes, looking at my hand. I found a pretty silver necklace, with a heart pendent on it. On the front side, it said 'Saranghaeyo' in Hangul, and on the back, it said 'Forever an Elf' in English. It was so simple, but so beautiful. But, it reminded me so much of..appa.

*flashback*

"sweetie," appa said, walking over to me with a box in his hands, "I got you something. Open it now, before I go to work" I beamed in my little 5 year old body and reached for the box. It was small, blue, and had a little ribbon on top. I opened the box and smiled big at what was inside.

"appa, I love it!" I ran into his arms, still holding the box in my hands. It was a necklace with a heart pendent on it. On the front side, it said my name. Seul Mi. In the prettiest Hangul engraving I had ever seen. On the back, it had an engraving of a little stick figure holding hands with a larger stick figure.

"I'm glad you like it, sweetie. Now, keep it safe okay? I have to go to work, I love you." He kissed the top of my head and headed out the door, grabbing his suitcase on the way. I skipped back to my room and put it on my dresser. I still couldn't put on my own necklaces, so I had to wait for Key oppa to get home from school. Maybe he can help me with it...

*end of flashback*

I felt tears cloud my eyes as I looked at the necklace dangling from my fingers. I glanced over at Key, who was looking worriedly at me. I never found that necklace. Umma threw it away. The members looked over, waiting for my reaction.

"oh my gosh...it's beautiful! Thank you oppa!" I tried my hardest to hold in my tears as I ran up and hugged Heechul. I could feel the tears stinging my eyes, threatening to fall. But I couldn't let them show. Nobody could know about my past. I came here to get rid of them, start a new life. But there were so many things here that reminded me of my past life.

"I'm glad you liked it. I'm not really good at buying things for women..." He said awkwardly, scratching the back of his head. I laughed, trying to sound as happy and perky as possible. But, with every glance I took at Key, he knew I was faking it. I could tell by the way his eyes looked. I guess the Suju boys figured out something was happening, so they starting telling me how great it was to have finally met me.

"You should come over and hang out with us when the SHINee boys are busy. Not all of us are on schedule at the same time, so you can stay here so you're not all alone!" Ryeowook suggested. All the guys agreed. I honestly wouldn't mind hanging out with them - I'd rather be with them than be alone - but there's something about them that really gets me emotional. The way they treated me; so...fatherly. As though they really cared about me. I hadn't felt that way in so long. Especially about people I just met.

"That would be fine, thanks. I don't want to bother you guys though..."

"oh no! You wouldn't bother us!" Sungmin said. It got all quiet for a couple of minutes, as everyone thought as a new topic to bring up. There wasn't really anything they hadn't asked me about. It was becoming awkward, when Onew spoke up.

"Well, hyungs, it was great being here and all, but we have to leave now. We've taken enough of your time, and plus, you guys have a recording to go to tonight, right?" They all nodded. I didn't know they had a recording..I WAS TAKING UP THEIR TIME!

"Oh ok. That's fine. But don't forget what we told you! If you ever want to come over, just call us when you're on your way. Thanks for stopping by too!" Kyuhyun said. I hugged all of the members before we left. I had the necklace in my hand still, holding on to it tightly. I could feel the heart pressing into my skin. Just like the memories.

"yah, saengie are you okay?" I heard Taemin ask, as we walked towards the car. I hadn't notice that I had a tear falling down my cheek. I quickly wiped it off, but he noticed.

"aww, saengie why are you crying?" As soon as he said that, all the guys turned back. Key looked at me, with a slight look of sorrow in his eyes. Why, I wouldn't know.

"I'm not crying, gosh!" I tried to sound confident, but I really couldn't. The tears were just coming. It all started with a necklace. A gift. It was given to me out of love, just like it had been 14 years ago.

"Guys, let's go. We'll talk about it when we get home," Key said, saving me. I didn't want to be surrounded by all the members asking me about my problems. I shot him a glance that said "thank you", and he winked back. The whole car ride was for the most part quiet, except for some comments about how they were so nice to me. But I wasn't really paying attention.

As soon as we got to the the lobby, I saw KwangHo walk over. I didnt feel like talking to anyone right now, not even him.

"Hey, I know you have to go, but heres my phone number, incase you want to hang out! Just come down here anyday and we can go to lunch together! I have to go soon too, but just call me whenever, okay?" He said, not breathing at all.

"Yeah, it's fine oppa. Breathe." He laughed and looked down embarassed.

"well, I'll leave you now! See you around" he waved and went back to work, sorting things out or whatever it is that he does. I followed the guys upstairs, not saying a word. Once we got inside, I could tell the guys were dying to know what was going on. But I just couldn't tell them.

"I'm going to go...clean my room" I said, awkwardly. They looked at me suspiciously, as if they knew I was lying. I don't just clean my room for fun. It's called being lazy. I smiled weakly and walked to my room. As soon as I closed the door, the tears starting streaming out of my eyes. I held the necklace up to my heart and cried, my back against the door. I thought about appa, about Busan. All the memories. The years before everything turned worse. I thought It would leave when I moved here. But the memories keep haunting me. They will never go away.

I sat down on my bed, hugged my pillow, and cried. Just cried. No screaming, not anything like that. I just cried. I'm tired of crying. But sometimes, you just can't help it. They just come to you. Running to you.

Just like the memories.

Heechul...what did you do to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

annyeong! hi guys *internet hug* so first of all, like in every chapter, i just want to say IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN MORE THAN A MONTH *cries in a corner* but I want to thank you all for not unsubscribing like the nice people you are <3

so yeah, I know it took me a while to write this chapter, because I'm just really busy and I'll be getting more busy starting in october all the way to december! :( but i will really try to update ^^ next chapter might be written by, SweetSaengHara !! :D

also, since nobody commented on the pictures, then I guess the first one won, since i like that one more xD also, I did use her/your name now so yeah(: i had written the part where they're in the car a really long time ago, and I thought it would be funny to include it in this chapter~  i hope you liked this chapter, I know it got a bit sad near the end, but you found out something else about her.

Question: do you think the relationship between her and Taemin growing? (:

okay, that's all for this story! I wanted to publish it as soon as possible, so I didn't edit it. so sorry if there are typos, i try my hardest but I type too fast ><

thank you! saranghaeyo <33333

~XxyariibearxX