Girls' Night Out pt. 2 - The Fun Part

I'm Key's sister...Go figure!

Your pov

When we reached the club, the car was full of squeals. We were so excited to be together as 4 again, especially here. This club was said to be the best here in Seoul for people 18 and up. The good thing was that only people 21 and up could drink, and since we were all under that age, they put stamps on our hands. You know, those cool blacklight ones. We stepped inside and were amazed at what we saw. There was a bar at the far end, blocked out by security guards to check your hands for stamps, VIP booths, strobe lights everywhere, a disco ball, different colored lights, and a LED dancefloor flashing different neon colors. And it was packed!

"oh, mah, GOSH! THIS IS SO COOL!" Eun Hee said screamed over the loud music. I looked over to the dancefloor and saw a dance-off between the girls and the guys. At the end of the dancefloor near the far back wall, was a DJ with a huge booth. He looks familiar... I thought. Oh well, it must be someone I've seen walking around.

"Yah, _____-ah, go join the dance-off! You would be a great help!" Eun Ae yelled, pushing me. I dug my heels into the floor and turned around. I was too shy to go and dance infront of people I didn't know. Well, depends on the situation.

"GO GO GO!" The girls said, pushing me. I hesistated before stepping onto the floor, being greeted by a bunch of girls. They were glad they had one more member on their "team". I smiled at the warm welcoming. I looked over and saw Chun Hei talking to some guy, and Eun Hee and Eun Ae were just talking. They loved to dance, but they weren't that good at it. Don't tell them I said that.

"Your turn" A girl yelled as she pushed me inbetween. I saw some of the guys' eyes widen and whisper something to their friends. I ignored it and flashed my signature smile before starting. It's just like a normal smile, but sort of crooked at the end. So, sort of like a smirk...ish thing.

I started walking up to the middle of the dance floor as a familiar song played. I could feel the beat of the chorus as it sung "Dr., Dr., feel good~ Come make me feel real good~". my heart started to pound, and so did the echoing sounds of clapping and cheering for me to start. I put my hands up and walked in a circle, motioning for the crowd to clap. I flipped my hair back as y as possible, and walked up to the boys team. I immediatly put my hand on a cute guys jacket and started body rolling. I could feel the eyes all on me as I heard the crowd raises their cheer. I immediatly let go, flipping my hair once again. I started a kick split, ending on the floor as I did the famous 4minute Mirror Mirror y wave against the ground. The screaming was louder than ever, and I was in the mood... I kicked my leg out as I was squating and ily dragged my hand against it moving it upwards towards my hips. I slowly went up, moving that hand upwards against my body, trying to show off my curves. Seeing the excitement in my "teams" eyes I knew I couldnt just stop now, i definently had to finish my dance with something good. I rolled my head and bit my lips seductively as I batted my eyes. I put my hands on the tops of my hips and then started into a turn. I did a side leap onto the ground, and doing my signature body roll, I got up and started shaking my hips to the beat.

"SHAKE THOSE HIPS, GURL!" I heard somebody from the crowd scream. Omo! How embarrasing! I blew a kiss towards the guys' side and went back to the girls' side. I got a bunch of hugs and pats on the back from the girls and saw that this other cute looking girl stepped up and danced. I guess her dancing wasn't as cute though, because she started doing some type of krump. Let's just say, it was really good. After she stepped back it was decided that the girls' side won. We all hugged and high fived each other, and I went to go find the girls. Chun Hei was still talking to that one guy, while Eun Hee and Eun Ae were sort of dancing in the corner.

"Hey, dude, that was AWESOME!" Eun Ae said when I walked over. I said my thanks and kept talking with them. I was really thirsty from all that dancing and screaming, so I decided to go get some water. There was a seperate bar for the people under 21 to get water and other non-alcoholic drinks. 

"Can I get a cup of water? Thanks" I asked the bartender. He quickly gave me some water and I drank it at once. He looked at me with a surprised face.

"..Do you, uh, want more?" He asked. I nodded happily as he took my cup and filled it up again. I drank the whole thing again, but shook my head as he asked, once more, if I wanted another cup. I sat down on a stool and took my phone out. It was 11:30, and the party had just begun. I also saw I had a message from Key, but I ignored it. I put it back in my pocket and walked back to the Eun sisters (they're not really sisters, but I like calling them that). We started walking around and ended up at the bar again, where they asked for water. This guy walked by and looked over to us, slowing down his pace. I swear his eyes almost popped out of his head. He came back and leaned on the counter, looking toward us. Well, really just me, since I was the closest to him. I could tell he was drunk from the way his eyes had a far away look in them.

"Hey girl" He said scooting closer to me. I quickly looked away and scooted away. His breath smelled like alcohol and cigarettes. I noticed Eun Hee and Eun Ae were at the other side of the bar, talking with Chun Hei. The bartender guy was cleaning around, his back facing to me. And here I was, with a drunk guy.

"Babe, don't walk away from me" He said, walking closer and tilting my chin up. I tried to scoot away again, but he was holding my chin tight.

"Yah, let go of me!" I said, struggling to get free of his grasp. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me close. I pushed him as hard as I could, but I just wasn't strong enough.

"C'mon, angel, let's go have some fun!" He whispered in my ear. I tried kicking his shin, but it didn't work. I was terrified, the way he was looking at me made me feel like he wanted to kill me. But, it might just be me, I think he had something else in mind, that didn't involve killing me. Just saying. He turned me around and pushed me up against the counter. It was a low counter, so the edge was on my waist, making it really uncomfortable. I was now in the perfect position to kick him, so I took my chances. I kicked him straight in the...well, you know, with my knee.

"OWWWWWWWWW YOU STUPID !" He yelled as he leaned over in pain, removing his hands from around me. I also took this chance and ran past him. Well not for long. I felt a hand wrap around my wrist and spin me around.

"You might be refusing, but don't worry, you'll like it" He whispered again, in such a low voice it made me shiver from fear. I tried pushing him away again, but his hand was around my waist, not letting me move anywhere. He leaned in trying to kiss me, but I moved my head back to prevent that from happening. He kept trying to kiss me, but I didn't let that happen. All of a sudden I felt his arms unwrap from around me and heard a loud grunting noise. I opened my eyes (I didn't notice they were closed) and saw him on the floor. I looked around and saw the bartender standing beside him.

"Don't touch her!" He yelled at him, his hands in fists. I was surprised he punched him, since the drunk guy was a complete stranger. Maybe he just wanted to get rid of guys like him. The drunk guy stood up, holding his hand to his cheek, where I saw a bruise forming. He gave the bartender guy a dirty look before walking over towards me.

"Don't worry, we'll meet again" He whispered in my ear before walking away. I just stood there, struck with fear. I saw the bartender guy walking away, but I grabbed his wrists.

"Th-thank you..." I realized I was still holding on to his wrists, so I let go awkwardly. I smiled at him.

"No problem, I was just sick and tired of him trying to get it on with innocent girls like you." He laughed. I was confused, and I apparently showed that in my face.

"He comes here every weekend." I nodded and thanked him again. We started talking - since there was really nothing else to do - and I later figured out that his name was Jongin, but he liked to be called Kai. There was a person at the counter waiting to be served, so Kai went back to serve them. I told him I would see him around, since I wasn't planning on leaving just yet, and went to go dance again. There was another dance battle going on, so I joined in. I was there for about 45 minutes, and danced twice.There wasn't as many people in this one as their was in the one earlier, which was nice. More space. I later saw Kai and some other guys (probably some of his friends) join, and after they danced, it was decided that the guy side won. He looked over and smiled once he saw me. The girls were yelling and wanted one more round, so the guys quickly gave in, thinking they would still win. Some of the girls behind me started pushing me, so I took that as a message. I walked to the middle on more time and started dancing again. I saw Kai and his friends eyes widen, but I kept on going. After about 3 minutes, I took a dramatic bow just to make them mad and stepped back. None of the guys really wanted to go after that, so the girls won, again. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw it was one of Kai's friends.

"Wow, you're even cuter up close" He murmered, not knowing that I heard him. I grinned. "You were really good out there!" He continued. I smiled and thanked him. Wow, he was super cute.

"You come here often?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No, this is my first time here, but I know for sure i'll be coming back" He smiled. Oh my gosh, he's even cuter when he smiles.

"Oh well, welcome! I work here, over there at the bar, since I'm over 21. Maybe, since you want to come here more, I can set you and your friends up with one of those VIP booths?" He grinned. I nodded.

"Sure, that would be awesome! Thanks. I'll call them over." I walked over and found Eun Hee, Eun Ae, and Chun Hei standing all together. I dragged them over and let him explain. Their eyes widened and smiled.

"yes yes yes!" Eun Ae yelled, jumping around, being the hyper active one she was. He gave us his card and told us to call whenever we were coming. He also said he was here every weekend, unless something came up. I looked on the card and saw his name was Luhan. We said our thanks and decided it was time to leave, since it was already 1 am. We headed outside and walked to the car.

"I call shotgun!" I yelled, running to the front seat. The others didnt feel like fighting over it, so they let it be. I lived the closest to here, so they dropped me off first.

"We must do this again!" I said as I got out of the car. They all waved goodbye as I walked inside the building. The security guard was snoring on the chair, so I tip-toed by him. Once I got up to the room, I saw all the members watching TV.

"oppas! What are you guys doing awake!?" They all looked over as I walked in, setting my phone and keys down.

"We were waiting for you!" Key yelled back, "but anyways, how was it?"

"It was so much fun! There were 2 dance battles and I joined both of them! I also almost -" I stopped myself before I kept going with the story about that one drunk guy, and how Kai punched him.

"You almost what?" Key asked, worried. I shook my head.

"Nothing oppa, I almost fell dancing. But it was fun!" Key looked at me suspiciously, as if he knew I really didn't fall, but he let it go. I quickly said goodnight since I was exhausted and went to get my pj's on. After I went and took my makeup off and got into my pj's, I slipped into bed. I was too tired and lazy to take a shower, so it would be better if I took it in the morning. Don't want to slip and fall, right? I quickly got into bed and fell right asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yay! this chapter is finally up! so first...i want to apologize that it took me MORE THAN A MONTH TO UPDATE *sobs* mianhamnida! i was on vacation for two weeks and then I came back and had to leave like 4 days later so i had no time to update! D: but, i hope you enjoyed this chapter like I did ^^

ALSO! I HAVE GOOD NEWS!!!!! i assigned a co-author to help me write this story~ its SweetSaengHara !! she helped me write the dancing part of this story so give it up for her! isnt she awesome? :D she's going to be writing more chapters from now on cuz...im a busy child xD so please be nice to her *evil voice* or else...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

anyways! go friend her cuz she's really awesome and shtuff! <3 she hasnt written any stories yet but when she does please support her like the good people you are :D okay, so thanks for reading this chapter + authors note

and if you're new to this story and you like it, please comment and subscribe!

LEAVE COMMENTS! i want to see what you guys think of this fanfic or if you have any suggestions or recomendations or stuff like that!

okay~ goodbyeee now! ^^ saranghaeyo~ <3

~XxyariibearxX