Last Day

I'm Key's sister...Go figure!

2 DAYS LATER

 

Your pov

Suitcase #1? Check.
Suitcase #2? Check.
Suitcase #3? Check.
Suitcase #4? Check.
Suitcase #5? Check.

"Yes, Umma, I have everything." I yelled to the living room from my room. 3 of the suitcases were actual wheeled suitcases while 2 of them were more like huge bags you carry. I also had a purse where I put "what girls put in their purses". Key told me he paid everything and everything was ready to go, so all I had to do is "get there, give them my suitcases, and BAM...fly", according to Key. I looked around my room; I had packed everything (except for the bed, drawer and stuff like that..obviously). I was going to miss this room - that's where I spent all my hours crying, screaming into my pillow, even plotting my escape from home (okay, that was only once...maybe twice..). This is where I would wake up in the middle of the night screaming for appa, only to find Key rushing through the door to comfort me.I put my suitcases down and walked inside the room, touching everything. Touched the hole on the wall - the one i punched from frustration and broke my hand when I was 12. Touched my desk, where I would plot my escape plans to make it seem like an accident, or do my homework. Touched my pillow, who soaked up all my tears, heard all my screams. I touched everything, remembering how they contributed to my life, either by helping me or making my life worse (which I don't think is very possible). I walked out of my room and closed the door, leaving all of this behind. This was now part of my past.

"Okay, well then let's go!" Umma said, reaching for my bag. But I stopped her.

"It's fine. I already called a taxi, just stay here." I reached for my bags and put them next to the door.

"So this is how we're going to end it?" Umma asked. I looked back at her and saw that she was crying. Crying?! She was crying because I was leaving?! What the hell is going on? She never worried about anything that involved me, and now she's crying because we're going to end it like this?

"Oh, so now you care.." I whispered, loud enough for her to hear.

"I've always cared. I've always been here for you-"

"Hold on..when were you ever here for me? When did you ever cared that I cried myself to sleep almost every day of my life? When did you ever care when I woke up in the middle of the night screaming for appa? When did you ever care for me when I was growing up? Did you ever care? No, you didn't! So don't come here and tell me you were always there for me because you weren't! You never cared for me like a mom has to!" I looked at her and saw tears streaming down her cheeks. I didn't care. She never felt the pain I felt. And now, when I leave, she can feel it alone. Just like I did.
I grabbed my suitcases and went through the door, slamming it on my way out.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I heard her yell from inside, referring to how I was always crying and depressed and how she was never there for me when I most needed her. Was she really that oblivious? What else could I be doing in my room all day long? Chillin' with my stuffed animals? Having little tea parties? Whatever, she could now feel what I felt - alone, just like me.
Tears started falling; I had never stood up for myself like that. Ever. That was one of the things I was scared of. I could never stand up for myself because of my fear for what people would think of me. I was kind of self conscious too...
As I ran down the entrance stairs, I found the taxi waiting for me infront. He helped me put my suitcases in the trunk, and I hopped onto the front seat. It was such a nice day - the sun was out,there were no clouds in sight, birds were singing their happy tunes, trying to cheer up the world - but here I was, crying, leaving my home. Though I don't think I can call it that. It never felt like home. So much for that saying, huh?

About 30 minutes later, we made it to the Gimhae International Airport, the only airport in Busan. I got all my bags and did exactly what Key said - check in, give them my bags, print out my boarding pass, eat something, and find my gate. After doing the first 3 steps, I found a little coffee shop and ordered a latte and a cafe treat thingy that looked somewhat appetizing, not that I expected much. After that, I went and found my gate. I sat down in an empty chair closest to the boarding entrance and took out my phone.

To: Annoying Diva brother :D
From: Annoying little sister <3

Hey, I'm at the gate waiting. Things didn't really end up good with Umma, but I'll tell you everything when I get there. Let's just say she was crying when I left. Anyways, I'll text you when I get off the plane in Seoul~ saranghae! <3

I put my phone in my pocket and took out a book I found from under my bed out of my purse. It looked interesting, so I started reading it. Turns out it was about this girl whose family hated her and nobody cared for her.Why the heck did I have to bring this book?Out of all the books out here, this one?! Seriously? I put it away (more like threw it into my bag) and took out my phone again. As soon as a I took it out, it vibrated.

To: Annoying little sister <3
From: Annoying Diva brother :D

Oh gosh, what did you say to Umma? Anyways, I'll send you a message when I'm on my way to the airport. Oh, and btw, don't check your phone in an airplane ;) C ya soon! Saranghae! <3

P.S - If you want to use your phone in the airplane, put it on AIRPLANE MODE :D

Oh Key, always thinking I'm an idiot. I laid my head back and waited for them to start boarding. About 10 minutes later, they called us in. It was a small airplane, and it was fairly empty. But, my seat was way in the back, where the annoying little engine that makes that annoying little sound is. I tried to forget about it, and just relaxed. But, knowing me, that's not very possible. I looked out the window - the beautiful city of Busan. The city I was raised in. The city I grew up in. I was leaving it all behind along with everything else. I was going to start a new life in Seoul, start fresh. I wasn't going to be the same depressed wreck I am now. I was going to change into a better person.

My head got pushed back from the pressure of the plane, but it still kept going faster and faster. I'm usually not scared, but this was a tiny little plane! How fast could this thing go?! It angled up and prepared itself to get up off the runway, and it finally did. As we soared higher into the air, a lone tear fell down my cheek and into my lap. Goodbye Busan, I'm going to miss you.Not the memories, but just you.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

woohoo! two updates in a row!! IM ON A ROLLLL! xD anyways, I just wanted to get this chapter over with so I can get on with when she moves in :D so...this chapter was originally WAY longer..but I thought i kept writing the same thing - like stretching out the point too much - but in different words. So technically i was writing how she was sad about leaving Busan but glad that she was getting away from all the memories, in like 10 different ways! >< yeah...so I deleted like half the thing so I could cut to the chase faster! ^^

anyways, hope you liked this chapter. It was sadder when it was longer (but then I like...erased everything xD) so i was left with this. *bow* sorry if I disappointed some of you with this chapter, since it was kinda short and kinda sad. but, i actually liked this chapter more than the previous ones! ^^

so thank you for reading this chapter! comment and suscribe! <3

kamsahamnida!

~XxyariibearxX