Getting to Meet Them

I'm Key's sister...Go figure!

Your pov

"Anyeonhaseyo Seoul!!!" I yelled into the Seoul air, raising my hands up and spinning around. I got weird looks from people, but I don't care. Hi, I am Kim _____, and I'm 19 years old! Wow...that sounded..almost too normal. Yo shawty, I'm Kim ____! No...too gangster. Anyways, you get the point. I don't live in Seoul (and rarely visit), which explains my undying happines to be here. And there's something you should know about me...

I am Kim Kibum's sister. Which Kim Kibum you may ask?

The most annoying, diva-ish, Kim Kibum out there. Did you guess it? Well, for those who didn't, I'm talking about Key, from SHINee. Yeah, it's not as exciting as it seems. Well, first of all, the only people who knows he has a sister are his band members. Not even the media knows. Which explains why I never visit him - the last time i saw him was 4 months ago, when he came to visit umma and I back home. Yeah, I've got to admit I miss him, but that's not the reason I came to Seoul. I came here to look at the university, which I'm planning on going, if I get accepted. Key doesn't even know I'm here! Well...I hope not.

I finally made it to a little coffee shop on the side of the street and I walked in. I chose a little table to sit at, and waiting for the waiter to come take my order.

"Anyeonhaseyo, what can I get for you today?" The waiter asked.

"I would like...a...um....a decaf latte please." He quickly wrote it down and left for the kitchen. RING DING DONG RING DING DONG! I quickly reached for my phone in my purse, embarassed that it rang so loud. What, just because I find my brother annoying doesnt mean I don't like their songs...

"Yoboseyo?...oh hi Kibum" ugh..what does he want now?!

"____! I heard you're in Seoul. Want to come visit?" I was surprised...how did he find out?

"Wait...how did you know i was in Seoul? The only person I told was...Umma....aish I told her not to tell you! Anyways, wouldnt the media find out?"

"I think it's time they knew that I had a sister. And plus, I want to see you!" I could just imagine him pouting, which made me giggle.

"Okay, fine. I'll come visit you. What's your address?" I grabbed out a loose paper from my purse and wrote down the address quickly.

"You better hurry! The members want to meet you!" He said. In the backround, I could hear the members shouting.

"YAH! STOP HITTING EACH OTHER WITH PILLOWS!" Key yelled, "anyways, _____-ah, just call me when you're almost here! Bye!" He said and quickly hung up. Ah, Key will never change. Just then, the waiter came and handed me my latte.

"Kamsahamnida! Here ya go" I said, handing him my credit card. He walked away and came back a couple minutes later with my reciept.

"Have a nice day!" He said, heading for another table to take an order. I quickly drank my coffee and headed out the door. Hm....i'm going to have to walk there... I thought, and quickly started walking.

*20 minutes later*

FINALLY! That took forever! But now, I was standing right outside this huge apartment building complex thingy. I dialed Key's number and waited for him to pick up.

"yoboseyo?"

"Kibum, i'm in front of this huge...apartment thingy. How do I get to your dorm?"

"Well first of all, you need to go inside the huge apartment thingy" he said mockingly.

"Thanks Sherlock, for your valuable information!" I said in English," OK i'm inside, now what?"

"Look to your left, do you see an elevator?"

"mhmm" I said, quickly finding the elevator. There was a security guard standing by it, but he apparently was notified by Key and let me through. Cool, I didn't feel like fighting off a buff guy anyways.

"Walk towards it, press the button, and wait for it to open"

"Kibum, I'm not stupid! I know how to work an elevator! What floor?" He said the number, and quickly told me which ways to go.

"OK, I'm almost there, see you in like 30 seconds" I said and hung up. I found the room and rang the doorbell. I could hear running inside.

"_______!!!" Key said, greeting me with a breath-taking hug...literally.

"K-key-oppa....can't...b-breathe!" He let go and hugged me again, a bit more lightly. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. I found the members sitting on the couch, their mouths hanging open, watching TV.

"YAH! Everybody, this is my sister, Kim _____." He introduced me. I felt like I couldnt move.

I was standing infront of Onew, Jonhyun, Minho, and Taemin.

IN THEIR DORM!

"Uh...anyeonh-haseyo...Kim ____ i-imnida..." I said. I could feel my heart beating faster. Wow, they're hotter in person. I mentally slapped myself across the head. I can't think of them like that!

"Anyeonghaseyo! Chonun SHINee imnida!" they said similtaneously. My heart almost leaped out of my chest. Did I mention I was a big fangirl? SHAWOL ALL THE WAY!!....

"_____-ah, would you like something to drink?" Taemin said cutely. I could seriously hear my heartbeat in my head.

"a-ah, y-yes p-p-please" I said, failing at trying to sound calm. Key chuckled quietly, knowing I would elbow him in the ribs if he didnt shut up. I didnt want them to know I was in love  a big fangirl, or that Taemin was my bias. Yes, he is. I mean, who wouldn't love him cute little eyes, and adorable smile.

"Yah...___-ah, stop smiling" Key whispered, flicking my forehead. Great, now he caught me daydreaming on Taemin's hotness cuteness.

"____-ah, what would you like to drink?" Taemin yelled from the kitchen.

"Do you have banana milk?" I yelled back. A couple seconds later he came back with 2 bottles of banana milk - one for me, and one for him.

"Come sit!" Onew said, signaling towards the couch for me to sit. But in the process of doing that, he tripped over a lamp (don't ask me where the lamp came from) and fell flat on his face. All the members fell on the ground laughing, while Key was rolling around the floor. He was literally ROFL-ing.

"MWOL HAEDO ONEW SANGTAE!" I sang, and clapped 4 times. This made the members laugh even more. The room was filled with laughter for a whole 5 minutes, and the guys finally  calmed down.

"so...are you going to sit or not?" Onew joked. I followed them to the couch and sat down.

"____-ah, tell us more about yourself! Like, stuff you would want us to know." Jonghyun said.

"Well, I'm 19 years old. I live in Busan with my umma because I havent found a job that would support me living in an apartment, which explains why I haven't started college. Um...I got accepted to Seoul University last week, so I came here to check it out. And um....i'm a dancer, and I love to sing. I also like fashion and acting, anything else?" They all stared at me with their eyes really wide and mouths hanging open since I said that all in one breath.

"Wait, you never told me you applied to SU...and you got in?! IM SO PROUD OF YOOOOUUUUU!" Key yelled, attacking me in a hug, taking my breath away. So far, he's done that twice.

"next time, tell me these things!" he continued, " i might be busy but I will always have time for you, 'kay?"

"D'awwwwwwwwwwww!" the other members said, at the same time.

"so, what are you going to study?" Minho asked, now tuning in to the conversation.

"I'm not sure yet. Maybe just performing arts and take a fashion class. Any more questions?" I crossed my legs and laid my hands flat on my knee.

"wow..you really are Key's sister" Onew whispered.

"I'm sorry, did I hear something?" I asked sarcasticly.

"Uh...nope"

"Good" I heard Key snort at my sarcastic comment. It was quiet for a couple seconds while everyone thought of a new topic to talk on. 

"So tell me," i started, "does Key treat you guys well? I mean, I hear that he nags at you guys when you don't want to do something. Is he really that motherly?" They all nodded, while Key just stood there with a straight face. 

"interesting...anyways, I should go now. I need to find an hotel to stay for the night so I can set off tomorrow to go back home. Bye! It was nice to finally meet you guys!" I waved and went to hug Key. 
"we don't get any hugs..." Taemin pouted. D'awwww! How can I say no to that? I went and hugged each of them before Key stopped me.

"Why don't you stay here for tonight? So you won't have to spend money to stay at an hotel?"YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!! 

"No, I couldn't. I mean I don't want to bother you guys or anything," YES I COULD! YES I COULD!

"Not a problem! You can leave early tomorrow morning if you need to . Please? Just for today! I don't want you to stay in a cheap hotel." Key continued. I hesitated, though inside my brain was screaming for me to stay. But i didn't want to seem desperate.

"I don't know Key. Would your manager be okay with it? I don't want to get you guys in trouble for keeping a girl your members just met in your dorm, you know?" I tried to sound convincing.

"___-ah, I know you want to stay. Just say it. STAYYY WITH MEEEE!" Key said, walking towards me with his arms out.

"Uh..fine! But just for today! I'll leave tomorrow morning" YES YES YES YES! IM STAYING IN SHINEE'S DORM!!!!! KYAAAAAAAA~!

"YAYYYYY!" all the guys yelled, and came in for a group hug. Dang, these guys are happy.

"Okay, well ____-ah, do you want to sleep in the living room or in Taemin's room? He has an extra bunk bed on top, so you can sleep there if you want. You choose" Honestly, I would give anything to sleep in Taemin's room. But, I wouldn't say it outloud. They would think I'm a !

"I'll just sleep in the living room, I would'nt want to bother you guys" Key scoffed, as if he knew what I had been thinking.

"Okay, fine with us. Want to watch a movie?" Jongyhun asked, running over to the movie cabinet over by the TV.

"ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME!" Taemin said, jumping around everywhere. Minho laughed at his future husband(keke i ship 2min!) dongsaeng's foolishness.

"Okay, ____-ah, are you okay with that?" Jonghyun asked, not looking back from the cabinet.

"Yeah sure, I love anime!" They all turned back at me and smiled.
"Finally someone who understands!" Taemin yelled. Jonghyun grabbed a movie and entered it into the DVD player. i sat on the couch and made myself comfy on the couch and covered myself with a blanket that was bundled up on the floor. THe movie started playing, and I could feel my eyes shutting by themselves. I was exhausted, since I came to Seoul on a bus all the way from Busan. I tried everything I could to stay awake. but after a while, It was nearly impossible.

 

~ annyeong! Thank you for reading this very long, probably boring chapter! I tried to just try to start it out without putting too many things in this chapter. I was hoping to make it shorter, but yeah that didnt work xD anyways, thanks for reading! subscribe for more!

also i'm sorry I didn't hurry up and update this chapter! I've been really busy with school and whatnot, so yeah im sorry :( I'll try my best to update as much as i can!

comment and subscribe! :D

Annyeong!

~~~XxyariibearxX