Not Going To Lie But I Can't

The Dog Returned

Jimin's POV

I shot open my eyes. I couldn't believe I literally fell asleep at the sofa in front of her. 

Thank god it was just dream or else... Aish!  

How come she just fell asleep on my couch? I had to admit I did have a from that dream. 

It was already 4 pm. I didn't even remember how I ended up sleeping instead when I should wake her up. I went to the kitchen and made her a cup of coffee since there wasn't much in the fridge anymore. 

I put the coffee on the table and tried to wake her up. "Yera... Get up. It's already 6! Aren't your parents going to get worried?"

"Really?!" She shot up and looked at her watch. "Ya! It's only 5! What the heck?!" She started to smacked me when I tried to defend myself. 

She's a no joke.

"You should go back home. Your parents going to get worried. And stop hitting me. I'll company you home ok." I surrendered.

"Haish! You stink! Don't walk with me with that odor. Go take a bath first." She ruffled her hair as her eye bags were still visible.

"What are you going to do when I'm taking shower?" I felt bad for although I should be the one that were felt bad for. 

"I'm continuing my sleep." She laid back on the couch and drifted into slumber. 

Bruh. That's it. No more pity for this girl.

"Anyway, I made you coffee on the table. Just in case you need it." I didn't know if she was even listening or not. I was just going to freshened up as told. 

Why do I even care, though?

Later, I came back and saw and empty cup at the table with a sleeping lazy on the couch beside. A small smile crept on my face.

"You aren't sleeping anymore are you?" 

"..."

 I'll just wait until she replied. 

"..." 

Just waiting. 

"..." 

Still waiting. 

"..." 

Damn it!

"Ya! Wake up now!"

"Urgh... You're so loud. Just let me sleep," she mumbled but I still could hear it clearly.

"Aren't you going home? It's getting dark now."

"No..."

"What?!"

"My parents notified me just now that they won't be home tonight. I'm too tired to go back home now. Can't you just let me sleep here?" 

How come she is fine sleeping in a house that only has a man there?

"No."

"Pretty please..." she plead as she crawled to my feet helplessly with her hair all over her face. 

That's creepy!

"Okay!" I gave up. "I took my smallest a pair of clothes I could get from my wardrobe and came back seeing her sleeping on the floor where she was just now. 

Haihhh... 

"Here, take a bath in the guest room upstairs beside the first room then come back here."

She took it and jumped up, surprising me. "Thank you!" She ran upstairs and disappeared before my eyes. 

What the hell...

 

Yera's POV

The house was beautifully decorated! It had a bathtub too! 

Who cares if I'm on my period? I just want to live underwater. Wait a sec... 

"PARK JIMINNN!!!" I shouted his name at the top of my lung as I peeked my head out of the door. I could hear the hastened footsteps that were getting closer and I shut the door right away.

"What now?" He seemed frustrated.

"I'm bleeding!!" It wasn't a lie though.

"What? What happened?"I could hear the concerns in his voice as he tried to opened the locked door. I chuckled silently.

"Honestly, I didn't expect it was going to be the week of the month." I said shamelessly at the other side of the door but he didn't get it I guessed. "Can you buy me a tampon at the store nearby?"

 

Jimin's POV

Urgh... can't believe it! I didn't even know what it looks like. Duh... 

I went to the cashier and just tried asking the cashier directly. She might know. "Hurm... excuse me. Do you have something for a woman? Something that you usually wear? Every month." It was weird asking this. 

I didn't remember what she called it.

The cashier looked flustered and embarrassed.

"Do you mean this, sir?" She took out a pack of tampons;I think that was what they called it and I paid for it right away after saying thanks. 

I knocked on the bathroom door. She opened the door a little and peeked out. I handed her the package and I couldn't unseen the glimpse of her collarbone when she took it. 

I-I nevermind.

I leave her and went to my room instead to give a deep thought on what was happening today.

I went downstairs after a while and I smelt something from my kitchen.

"Hi! I was hungry so I came down to only find instant noodle in your cupboard. I cooked for you too!" she served the noodle in a bowl on the dining table.

I sat at the meal and gave it a taste. 

Wow. She's a bad cooker. 

"Is it good?" She looked at me with puppy eyes. 

"It's salty." She did look disappoint but it wasn't what I care now. "Let me fix it." I took both of our bowls and recooked it. 

It need a while so I waited until I saw her soaking wet hair. I went upstairs to fetch a towel and wrapped it around her head, covering her wet hair. She looked taken back though but that wasn't the problem. Anyone could fall from the droplets from her hair!

She settled the meal down and eat silently. Nobody tried to speak a word. She stood up and cleaned her bowl. I didn't realized that I had been staring at her and wasn't eating properly.

"I'll wait in the living room," she informed and dashed to the living room. 

Why so in hurry? Somehow, she looked cute in my clothes and in that towel bun. 

I just kept smiling while finishing my meal. I smiled to myself.

I went to to the living room and saw her watching the television. 

She acts like it's her house isn't she?

"Why are you waiting for me?"

"You are the one who wants to talk to me, right?" She turned off the television and looked at me. 

Yeah, that's right. 

There are so much distractions lately. I forgot.

I sat at the sofa in front of her and said, "I need your help to find a girl,"

"You've told me that. But why? How? We couldn't sure of our possibilities of finding her."

"It's not impossible! I have to find her. Please... I just need information of every girl in the school."

She sighed, "Alright. Who is she?"

"I don't know."

"What?! Then how are we going to find her this way?" she looked at me unbelievably

"All I know is that she used to have a pet when a child."

"At what age though?"

"I don't know."

"This is impossible," she sighed again  and put her face in her palm.

"Please... I really have to meet her." I was begging at her feet. Not really though.

"Then what are you going to do when you see her?" She asked. She didn't know the truth and I couldn't revealed it to her. 

"She is my first love and I couldn't forget her although I tried many ways," I said, trying to seem very pitiful  and realistic.

"OK. I'm not into your romance stor-"

"But then she cheated on me and broke my heart. I want to fulfill my desire to make her suffer like I do!" Sorry but I needed to convince her.

"OK fine! Just because I feel sorry for you. Ish." She folded her hand on her chest and looked away. 

"Thank you so much! You can have whatever you want this house." I was so happy that she did agree to help me.

"It's alright. I'm just going to sleep now. Thanks for letting me stay the night." 

"Goodnight!" She ignored me and climbed the stairs and I expected she already know where she was going to sleep tonight. 

 

VsFate: It's morning here. I wish you a nice day ahead! I've had several chapters done. You'll just have to wait for my update twice a week. Sorry for the wait but I decided to do it like that. Don't forget to comment and subscribe. I'll appreciate it. Matane! 👋🏻

Love you all~

Love you all~