The Things I Do With Reasons

The Dog Returned

Jimin's POV

This was literally my fourth time getting transferred to another school. Not for a bad reason though. I just wanted to. I wanted to find that girl. Almost every year I changed school. My mom didn't mind either so it was okay, I guessed. I didn't really have friends and I didn't care. It wasn't my intention in the first place though. I just needed to get my revenge done. That was all that matter.

"Please come in, Mr. Park and introduce yourself," just a typical phrase of every teacher when I was new around.

"My name is Park Ji Min. I hope we can get along very well through this year," I bowed and I could hear some murmurings among them and I guessed this was like other schools I went.

The teacher, Miss Song instructed me to choose whoever I pleased to guide me around the school. Some students were way too excited or trying to avoid being called.

Then, I saw a girl who gave me a small smile and then stared out of the window. "I will go with her then," I said and pointed to her direction.

Miss Song just nodded and called her over. The widened smile on that girl face didn't feel right though. The mumbling among the girls just made it worse. I waited for her to finish her conversation with Miss Song and then we were excused from the class.

Just a few steps from the class, "Hi! My name is Park Ye Ra!" She pulled out her hand and urged me to shake it. 

Haihhh... 

I chose wrong I guessed. I gave her an awkward smile and shook her hand back.

"I know you would choose me! Yehet! It was well planned." 

Wait... What?! 

"I know you are looking for someone who would be less troublesome. Hohoho... So, I made an eye contact and acted cool so that you would choose me. I know I'm smart. No need to tell me." She squealed time to time and hit me. 

This is going to be a long day.

During the tour, she kept on talking non-stop and I only could reply with "yeah" or "ouh".

"Anyway, why were you transferring school?" 

Finally, a make sense question.

"I'm just looking for a girl," I told the truth.

"Woo... Someone has a crush. Is this a story where a knight looking for his long-lost loved ones?" She teased and nudged me.

"It isn't like that..."

"You see, every girl in the class seems really fond to you already. It's okay to not to find her. There are a lot of flowers out there." she said and pat my back.

I appreciated her advices but that wasn't the point. She didn't even let me finished! And she was looking pathetically at me. 

Urgh... She's annoying.

"Last but not least, this is our cafeteria!" She stopped walking. "It's almost recess time so, I'll just dropped you off here. Thanks for helping me skipping class. Don't be thankful. You're welcome though. Have a nice day ahead! Bye!" She waved me off and walked her way; I didn't know where. 

She doesn't eat lunch?

Like always in the first day I ate alone. 

Hurm... Actually, she is quite nice despite her annoying attitude. Maybe...
 

Yera's POV

I went to my class. As expected, nobody was there. 

Peace.

It was my time to take a nap.

The class started to grow noisier and it spoiled my sleep! I opened my eyes and most students were glancing and staring at me. 

What?! Never see people sleep before? 

I straightened up my back and stretched backward with my eyes closed. My shape was slightly visible but I didn't think any man was looking at me right now.

"Are you awake?"

Wait... 

"AHHHH..." I screamed.

There was a man sitting in front of me, facing me and were staring at me. I didn't even know since when and my state just now... It was embarrassing! 

Park Ji Minnnnnn 

"What are you doing here?"

"Ouh. I just need to talk to you about something. But then I saw you sleeping so I waited," he explained.

I understood but was it necessary to keep looking at me when I was asleep?

"The teacher is coming. I'll wait for you after school at the front gate," he said and went to his assigned seat.

Who does he think he is?!

The past few hours went really slow! Finally, hell was over. 

Urgh... I hate school.

I took all my belongings and waited no second to leave the school.

"Wait!"

Definitely forgot about that guy.

"Where are you going so fast?" 

Am I not annoying enough for him to leave me alone?

"What do you want to talk to me?" In fact, I didn't see him like someone who give a damn about anyone.

"I need your help to find the girl I'm looking for." I didn't know why he was so persistence to find this particular girl. 

Why me!?

"And how are you going to do that? There are thousands of girls in this world. There are 7 continents and 195 countries. How are you sure she was from this school? She might be anywhere. She might not be a girl anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"Who knows. She might be transgendered or something," I told him the possibilities.

"Please... I'm tired doing this by myself. Are you free?"

"I'm expensive ok. If you're tired then you should have given up. Is the girl even worth it?" He was much more annoying than I did.

"Come to my house and I promised I'll explain. Please..." He begged.

"Now what? Trying to kidnapped me now?" I raised one of my eyebrows. 

Should I believe him? He's weird.

"Of course not!"

"What I get in return?" I asked as I tapped my toes. Nothing was much serious then I was.

"Anything you want in my house?"

To think about that, actually, I could get some of his things and sell to his admirers. Maybe boxers? Briefs? Trash? Lipstick?

"Are you there?"

"Uh-oh, yes. Ok! Agree!" I shook his hand and he pulled me right away to his place as his wide smile crossed his face. He was quite cute and his hand was warm. 

I don't mind getting kidnapped by this man by any chance. Ehek!
 

We reached at a two-storey bungalow. "Your parents at home?" I asked. It would be weird if he brought a girl home.

"Nope. My parents are at Busan so, I live here alone."

"Why? I mean, why were you doing this just to find a girl. Why does she even matter though?" I was seriously curious about him.

"I'll tell you everything later." He settled me down at a couch in the living room and left to changed his clothes for a while. I looked at my surrounding. His house was nice and the couch was so comfy. I could just sleep here.
 

Jimin's POV

I came back just to see her SLEEPING ON MY COUCH! I mentally face-palmed.

I was about to wake her up but the position she put herself made her curves much more visible. I was speechless. I found my hand reaching out to her chest and it sled down to her where I gave her a slight squish. 

It's so smooth.

I didn't know what happened. I couldn't control myself. I wanted to feel her more but it was not right! 

Please... 

~~~~~~
 

VsFate: First chapter everyone! Woohoo! Please stay.

KookiesDestiny: First chapter everyone! Woohoo! Please stay

Please...