I'm Bad At Holding Back

The Dog Returned

(I suggested the song above while reading this chapter)

Yera's POV

The next morning, I had breakfast with my family since I promised that I would meet him in the afternoon at his house. He said he was going to cook me lunch. 

Since I told him to wear black then I decided to wear black too.

Since I told him to wear black then I decided to wear black too

This time I included thicker tight since days had been colder. We would leave his house after lunch.

I knocked on the door and I saw him. My mouth was slightly agape. He looked superb in black. 

Especially in that leather coat        

Especially in that leather coat. I was head over heel for him.

"Yera. Are you alright? Do I look weird?" He asked as he checked himself out.

"N-no. You look great." I tried my hard not to blush. "We should eat." I said as I dashed to the kitchen and made myself comfortable. 

There is *dak galbi!

"Wait for me," Jimin said as he sat in front of me. I waited for him before dig in the dak galbi with white rice.

"Delicious!" He only could smile with my compliment because his mouth himself was fulled. His lips still look kissable though. 

W-what?! 

I chocked on my food.

"Eat slowly." He advised as he gave me a glass of water. 

I drank it and continued eating. "Where are we going today?" He asked.

"Surprise." It was spoiled yesterday. 

No more

He pouted and continued eating. 

Aish... those lips.

After eating, I led him to a festival that was recently held around there. 

"Wahhh... I didn't know it was held here." He was mesmerized with view. 

There were hustle and bustle but fun at some parts. They were some street games, buskers, dancers and also food stalls.

"Before we try anything of that, let's bought a cotton candy." I said as I pulled him to a candy stall. 

He insisted on treating me. He bought me a big one that had flower shape of it. 

When we were just walking around, I got tired of eating the cotton candy so I offered him the cotton candy. 

Instead of taking it from my hand, he just ate it. I couldn't believe what I was staring. 

When he was eating the cotton candy, I couldn't help myself from looking at how his mouth moved. 

Then he eyes met mine with his mouth still at the cotton candy. I pushed the whole cotton candy to his face and looked away. The cotton candy literally melted on his skin.

I ended up waiting him outside of male's portable toilet.

Then, something caught my eyes. I went to the crowd and was amazed with some dancers who covered some dances according to the played song. I literally forgot that I should be waiting for someone. 

Then, someone caught everyone attention including me.

 

Jimin's POV

How dare she pushed the whole candy to my face

I could feel the sweetness on my skin even after I washed it off. 

I went out of the bathroom and couldn't see her around. I walked around trying to find a glimpse of her but failed. 

I was worried until I saw a petite back view of a person and I was sure that was her.

What is she doing among the crowd? 

I saw what she was attracted to. An idea popped up in my head.

I went in the center of the crowd and did a free style dance hitting every beat from the song precisely. Other dancers made room for me. 

While did it, I caught her surprised face so, I unintentionally winked at her. I wasn't interest in everyone's attention but her.

After the dance, everyone clapped except her. 

She doesn't expect this, right? 

The dancers leader I bet, invited me to drop for another core but I refused politely. I bowed and went to her.

I thought I got myself into trouble. Fuh...

"H-how did you do that?" She was still speechless.

"I just do it. The songs were calling me. I couldn't help myself." With that said, she whacked me.

"Seriously." I love to see her furrowed eyebrows. 

She is never not cute. 

"No. I'm serious." I faced her as I stopped talking. Our face were quite close and I could feel her breath on my face. 

We really are breathing the same air, right? 

My eyes scrolled down to her lips. Before it got intense, I pulled away and and held her hand instead.

Forgetting the situation a moment ago, we acted all goofy and went to as much stall as we could. She did the same even though herself was kind of startled with my action.

We played a lot of games and I felt very happy. I was so happy that nothing ever crossed my mind but she and me. Her smile was my favorite view so far. Strange but I hoped this would last.

Am I ignoring? I shouldn't have let it grow. This is wrong.

 

Yera's POV  

Thank goodness we didn't act awkward because of what happened.

The sun was setting down as we were on our way to my house. We weren't hungry anymore since we ate a lot at the festival. 

I was glad that he didn't mention about that girl once today. He was over the moon. 

I didn't want to spoil it. I wanted him to always have that smile on. 

The night finally fell. There was only both of us standing in the darkness with some lights from the street lamp decorating our night. 

I wished he was happier. I wanted him to forget about that girl but then what I could do? 

If it was his choice then I respect it. 

I knew he would go back to his old self tomorrow. He was still eager to find that girl after all.

We walked quietly. No one speak a word but I still like the moment. 

Where he was still by my side.

"Look up." He said as he pointed to a star as we were just a few steps from my house.

"It's a star. What's so special?" I gazed a the star above us.

"It shines brighter in your eyes." He whispered. 

I didn't realized that his face was already so close to me until I see myself in his endearing brown eyes. 

Before I could say anything, his lips captured mine with his eyes closed.

But mine, lips sealed and eyes wide opened.

What's going on?

 

~~~~~~~

*Dak galbi -Dak-galbi, or spicy stir-fried chicken, is a popular Korean dish made by stir-frying marinated diced chicken in a gochujang-based sauce with sweet potatoes, cabbage, perilla leaves, scallions, tteok, and other ingredients.

 

VsFate: Kiss me. Don't hurt me. I'll be yours. I'll be yours~ What do you think about this song? I think it only suit at the festival? What do you think? 

Don't be shy. Comment, subscribe and vote, love <3