Let Me Feel The Empathy

The Dog Returned

Yera's POV

As expected, he didn't even talk to me this morning. 

So last night was really is...

Flashback~

"Sorry." He apologized as he distanced his face. I was too dumb-founded to even respond to his kiss nor his words. 

"Urm.." The only sound that left. 

I went straight into my house not waiting for anything or even him.

H-he k-kissed me?! 

End of flashback~

It's a mistake. 

He was busy checking out the list as I walked pass by his table. 

I thought it was better if we kept appropriate gap for a time being. 

He wasn't even cleared out of what he was doing last night.

I didn't think he would care about last night. 

He was back to his old self it seemed.

I bet he would go with Bae Suji first since she was our class monitor's assistant. 

Yup! 

I saw him approached her as she went into the class. 

It was easy but he didn't yet know about it.

I was distracted as Yaerin, one of my classmates approached me. "Hey."

"Hi." I replied as I smiled to her.

"Don't you think he is weird?" She asked as she glanced at Jimin who was happily talking to Suji.

"What make you think so?" I looked at her.

"Ahhh... You might don't know because you were absent two days last week."

"What I should know?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"People kept noticing that he try hard on talking with girls mostly in our class. But when the boys were talking to him, he would said he was busy. But they found out that he was talking with other girls after that." 

Of course he wouldn't care. 

His point was finding that girl. 

Duh...

"Anything happened to him lately? Did I missed something?" I asked just in case.

"He is handsome as you can see and rumor have been spreading, saying that he is a playboy and was transferred here because of bad reputation." She lowed her voice, aware if people were listening. 

It's already spreading, isn't it?

"Normal. It wasn't that bad right?" I scribbled down on my plain sticky note as I was losing interest in  the topic.

"I heard that he got expelled because of ." 

What?! 

My mechanical pencil stopped on its track. 

"But he seems nice though. I don't think it is true. But he was treated quite bad after that."

"How bad?" 

"He sometimes got threaten notes. And was embarrassed several time during learning session. Some girls are avoiding him because they are afraid of him. Appearance doesn't win this time. He was completely an outcast!" 

Did this happened to his past school too? 

I felt bad for him. He had gone through a lot in finding that girl. 

He is an idiot.

"I was curious about him. He never really care and act everything's fine." She said as she only stared at him from afar. 

He is.

"You know. He is really nice. Keep that positive, okay?"

"Really?! You think so?" She looked beyond happy though. "Do you think I have a chance to be with him?" 

That's why.

After first class period ended, I went to a restroom. 

As I came back, there was chaos among the crowd at the classroom next to mine. 

I tried to find my way through the crowd and saw a girl pulling a man's hair right in the middle of the crowd. 

Isn't that Jimin?! And that girl is...

"Enough!" A teacher came and shouted to silent the fuss. "What happened here?!" He was fulled of anger.

"He was trying to touch me!" Jeongyeon defended herself.

"No no. This is a misunderstanding!" Of course he would defend himself too. 

His eyes wide opened as he couldn't believe on what she was saying.

"Both of you in my office, now!!" The teacher stomped to his office with fumes out of his ears. 

Both of them obediently followed from behind, keeping a great distance between them after the crowd started to disperse.

Jimin missed rest of the classes before recess. 

I stayed in the class as always until I saw him entered the class quietly.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I sat at vacant seat next his table.

"Yes. Nothing much." He said as he put on a smile. 

I was dead concerned but he dared putting that smile on?

"What did teacher said?" I asked again as I faced the white board.

"Nothing much. Just a warning."

"And?" I was careful with what I was going to say because I didn't want him to get hurt anymore.

"A detention after class."

"I'll wait for you until you're done with your detention." I stood up and he looked up to me, surprised. "Don't worry. I believe you." I assured him.

I went to my seat and the students started to pile into the class. 

Then the class began. 

I waited for him after class at the bench where I could see him from the class's window. He didn't recognize me though. 

I didn't believe the rumor either. 

He had been with me for days now and I even slept at his home. 

He never did anything bad even in my sleep! 

He didn't wake me up when I mistakenly slept in his room. 

He is beyond nice. 

Maybe because nothing ever matter to him like that girl. 

Maybe.

I went to him as his detention was done. I gave him a can of soda. 

There was nothing. We were just walking back home. Together.

"Why did you wait for me?" I was that wasn't the question he wanted to ask.

"I believe in you." 

He just didn't get it. 

"There were lots of drama lately and people were trying to fit in. Cameos aren't giving huge affect afterall. They are interesting to have but the lead is the most important role in every story." I said.

"What are you blabbering?" I sighed. 

He didn't understand.

"My point is that I want to be the main character in your life." I explained.

"Why? I'm not a good person."

"Nah. You're not that bad. You have been with me for a while now. But then you still aren't good enough." I said as I gave him a wink. 

"Heh." 

Did he just heh-ing me? 

"I was stressed you know. I tried to talk to her but she wasn't paying attention to me. So, I tapped on her shoulder and she started accusing me on touching her. I didn't even mean on to do that!" He looked frustrated.

"Is that what happened?" I was shocked. 

Jeongyeon was taking the rumor way too far. 

I bet he was aware of the rumor. 

hope so.

"Yes! I'm going crazy!" He ruffled his hair. 

I only could smile. 

"My past schools weren't any better." 

It was good to see at least he got emotions and wasn't burying it all to himself.

"It's okay." I patted his head. 

I was seriously shorter than him. 

How can he endure this all alone? 

"You should just ask her sister next time. No more trouble since her sister is quite nice and considerate. That's what I heard."

"Really?"

"Yup!" I hooked onto his arm and dragged him to my house. 

Nothing happened. 

Just wanted to have a company back home. 

The kiss was never mentioned when we were together but he had been open up with me a little.

That's good. Show me more of your pain so that I won't feel bad for letting you feel it by yourself.

~~~~~~~~

 

VsFate: Don't forget to subscribe and vote~ 

Anyway... does every chapter 's title is too long or irrelevant?