Let The Truth Reveals On Its Own

The Dog Returned

(Listen to the song above for this chapter.)

Jimin's POV

I woke up with someone calling me. It was like 7 in the morning and it was weekend! 

Who the hell?

I picked it up then I heard her voice, "Ya! Did you forget?!" She shouted. I had to distance my ear from the phone a little. "Did you forget that we supposed to meet this weekend?!" She seemed mad.

"Ahhh..." Now I got what she was saying. I forgot about it.

"Nevermind. Meet me at Brown Coffee cafe. And p-please w-wear something nice." She stuttered on her last sentence and hang up right away. 

What's she planning? Wear something nice? For what?

I checked my phone and there was 2 messages. One from Yera and one from Minji.

Names and their class:

1. Park Ji Hyo 10-2

2. Im Na Yeon 10-2

3. Gong Jeong Yeon 11-3

4. Kim Da Hyun 8-4

5. Gong Seung Yeon (Jeong Yeon's sister) 12-1 

6. Bae Su Ji (Our class) 11-2

7. Lee Min Young 12-3                                                                           -Yera

They were from different classes and school's building but I guessed it wouldn't be that hard since there were only seven of them.

Then I read the other message.

Let's meet up!¯\_(ツ)_/¯                                                                     -Minji

I laughed a little with emoji she sent. 

I want to but Yera... 

Sorry. I have something to do today. Next time, maybe :-(    -Jimin

I sent it to Minji and got ready to meet Yera. 

Something nice heh?

Something nice heh?        

Is this okay?

I stood in front of my mirror, looking at my reflection. 

Why do I listen to her though?
 

Yena's POV

When I called him, I was actually already ready. I was way too excited.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f52676736447437464c63586335513d3d2d3839333136303231312e3136313831363335636238636430663836363134303131353630352e6a7067

Am I exaggerating? I don't think so.

It took him almost an hour to pick me up! 

Maybe he put an effort too to look good in front of me. Who knows. 

I couldn't stop smiling to myself as I went to open the front door.

As I opened the door, I saw him. Wearing whatever he was wearing. 

He looks... dull. BruhDoes he only has blue-black, black and white outfit? 

I'm expecting too much. I walked passed him. It was quite disappointing because I wanted to match color with him. But I guessed wrong.

"Where are you going?" He caught up after me.

"We are going to eat breakfast at Brown Coffee cafe," I said without giving any single glance.

"Where are we going actually? Wearing like this." I could see that he was clueless.

"Just having fun."

"I don't ask for this." 

Why he is so stubborn? 

I was getting tired of him always just thinking about that girl.

"Yes. You don't ask. I want it. So don't protest me. You won't meet any of them until next week anyway." I said in matter of fact.

He just sealed his mouth shut until we take for our order. The atmosphere was awkward. Nobody tried to speak. 

"Thanks." He said. 

Uh.

"Welcome." I didn't know what else to say.

"Is that you Jimin?" A woman appeared from behind me. She looked familiar to me. 

Why is she talking to my man?! I mean... Imaginary cough.

"Ouh. Minji. Why are you here?" He flashed his smile. 

Now he smiles?!

"I was about to meet you here too actually." 

What? 

"But it seems you are already here. Why are you here? I though you have something to do." Her smile was annoying. 

Didn't she see me? 

"Wait. Who's this?" She looked at me with wide eyes. I only showed my insincere smile.

"She's Yera. My classmate." 

Yeah. Just a classmate to you.

"I've seen her somewhere." She put her hand at her chin made her looked like she was thinking. "Ahhhh... you are with him at the supermarket. I was scared of you that time. I thought you are his girlfriend but then nevermind." 

Now, I'm seriously annoyed. She talked too much. 

"Can I join?" She shouldn't have asked if she was already seated beside me herself.

"Why do you want to meet me here?" He talked too. 

Wow. I thought he is silent a moment ago. 

I rolled my eyes. 

So, they planned this beforehand but I'm glad that he chose me.

"I wanted to talk about something but since we are three, maybe next time." 

About what? They can't talk with me around?! How did she knows him better than I do?! 

Jimin just nodded. 

"What are you guys planned on doing though?" 

"I don't know. Yera dragged me here." 

What do you mean drag?! 

At least he still remembered that I was there.

"We are going to cinema." I said with my straight face. Not a surprise anymore. 

Huhuhu...

"Can I join too?" That Minji girl asked. 

I was about to say something before he beat me to it, "Of course!" 

What?! 

I kept on my straight face. I didn't want to look obvious. "Right, Yera?" 

Now, he excited to go heh?

I plastered my signature fake smile. "Of course."  

No!!! 

I was literally screaming inside. 

It is supposed to be just two of us!

They talked too much. He seemed really happy talking to her. It felt like I was a third wheel. 

After eating our breakfast, we walked to the cinema. I was on his left while Minji on his right but he just talked with her. Everytime it seemed like we were blocking other people way, I would be the one who needs to take a step back.

I didn't even care what they were talking about. 

I don't give a f

But there was something that bothered me a lot.

"They look so sweet!"

"They are wearing matching clothes too!"

"I need a boyfriend like that too."

"Do you see the girl on his left?"

"I don't. Wait... Is she even with them?"

The whispering! I really looked left out because she wore same color outfit to him. 

Now, I hate blue-black color. 

I took his arm and dragged him to cinema as fast as possible.

"We are going late for the movie." I made an excuse.

I purposely bought  three seats with one separated. 

"We'll sit together then." Minji said as she pulled me closer. 

No!!! 

It didn't turned out as planned as I expected.

When we were into the cinema hall, I could feel the chill from the air conditioner. I was slightly shivering. My tight wasn't that thick. 

Now, I'm regretting.

"Yera. Here. Cover your leg. You seemed cold." He handed me his coat. 

Not regretting at all.

The movie went smooth. I couldn't stop glancing at where he was seated. He was sleepy during the movie and almost had his head on other girl's shoulder!

It was already noon and Minji had something to do so it only Jimin and I this time. 

Finally.

"Let's go home." Jimin said as he held my hand and pulled me as he walked. 

H-hold my hand!?

I was so into the moment until I didn't even realized that we reached at his home. 

H-his home?! What's he going to do!? 

I was flustered as if I wasn't used to it.

"I'll cook for you." He said as he let go of my hand. 

The warmth... 

I have been overthinking lately.

I followed him to the kitchen. "I'll help you then." He didn't even protest. "Are you cooking now?"

"Yeah. I think it's better for me since I live alone. I've read a lot of recipe and I cannot wait to give it a try." He had changed a little, I guessed. 

I was happy for him.

"What we'll be cooking?" I asked as I wore the apron.

"Spaghetti? What do you think?" 

Great! I had just read about it. 

But of course I won't tell him.

"Great!"

We started the cooking together. I was in charge of cutting while he prepared for some necessary ingredients. He joined me after a while and we did around sometimes. We make our own sauce and we ended up making a mess. 

I helped him in tossing the boiled spaghetti and honestly he was so close to me. I blushed a little but the steam covered my face. I didn't think he was aware of my feelings. He might just didn't feel anything. He met a lot of girls but he never forget the girl he was searching for.

I didn't know what happened exactly but I was sure the story he told me was a lie. Nobody was so serious into love when a child I guessed. I didn't want to force him though. He could tell me anytime if he was ready. 

The spaghetti turned out very good. It was better when there was us. We joke too while eating. It was quite tiring for not a whole day.

He sent me to my house. It was weird that he didn't need me to say anything about that girl.

Before he gone out of my sign, I shouted, "Let's meet again tomorrow! This time wear black!" Before he could say anything, I went into my house. I wanted like this everyday although this morning wasn't going as planned then I hoped for a better tomorrow.

I continued my day daydreaming. 

What you have done to me Park Jimin? 
 

~~~~~~~

VsFate: I spent a lot on time for this chapter. Huhuhu... Got a lot of problem for the video. TT.

How was this chapter? Does the song match? Don't forget to subscribe, upvote and comment! <3