Wipe It Off Yet Still Visible

The Dog Returned

Jimin's POV

I decided to go to school today. The bruises were still visible at some parts but it wasn't a huge matter. Nobody would care afterall.

"Jimin. Are you okay?"

"Is it bad?"

"You should rest more."

"I feel sorry for what happened."

My classmates surrounded me and bombarded with question as I stepped in the class.

 Hurm... What's going on here?

"Glad that you're able to attend today." I was expecting Yera to say that although it would never happened but it was Suzy.

"Y-yeah. I'm all fine. No need to worry." I said to everyone as I went to my place. It was kind of uneasy. This was new to me.

I looked at Yera's place and it seemed her full attention was to the window. I wanted to talk to her but I thought it was better if I didn't interrupt her. 

"Urmm... Excuse me. What happened when I absent yesterday?" I asked to my desk-mate, Jinyoung.

"You haven't heard about the news?" He looked at me, stunned. 

"About what?"

"Yongguk, Daehyun and Himchan from senior class were expelled because of bullying and harassing." He whispered.

"H-how did this happened?"I was flabbergasted with the news. Nobody was there besides...

"I don't know but everyone knew that you and Yera were the victims." He shrugged. 

Then, the teacher came in. "So, Mrs. Kang and I have swapped the time table today's and tomorrow. I'll replace her the first 2 periods and we'll be combined class 11-3 and yours. We'll go to indoor court for PE. Understand?"

 

Yera's POV

It was just great. Jeonyeon was in that class too.

I shouldn't have care about him.

"Can you play Jimin?" I heard the coach. I looked over to him and Jimin. Jimin only nodded his head.

 What does he even thinking?!

It was going to be a dodge ball match. Great! With his condition, I didn't how he would bear. 

Since we didn't bound by rules, there were 10 people in each team. There were lots of students too since 2 classes were combined. 

Fortunately, I wasn't in his team which I feel so grateful that I didn't need to cooperate with him. But Jeonyeon was in his team.

Goodluck!

In fact, they did a good team and won the first round. Both of them never got hit. I had to admit that Jimin was athletic despite in his condition. My team would be their opponent next. My team considered strong since most of my teams were athlete.

I did stand long enough during the game. I was targeting Jimin when he was distracted but I then picture of his bruised body flashed in my mind. I stopped in my track and got knocked off. Not by the ball but by someone. 

"Ow!" I yelped as it fell onto me. It was Kim Taehyung from class 11-3. 

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He stood up and was trying to help me up.

"It's okay." I accepted his help but I failed to stand up. I could feel a rush of pain in my ankle.

"Are you okay?" He supported my body.

"What happened?" The coach butted in.

"I think I injured her leg." He said, still holding me.

The couch crouched down and examined my leg. "It was just a strained ankle. Can you bring her to the infirmary and ask for some ices?" The coach looked at Taehyung and he nodded his head.

Taehyung put my arm over his shoulder and led me to the infirmary. As he seated me on the bed, he went to the nurse for an ice pack and came back. He compressed the ice onto my injured area. I actually couldn't take my eyes off of him. Worries were written all over his face.

"I'm fine. I could handle this alone. You should go to class." I persuaded him as I tried to take the ice packs from his hand but he refused.

"No. This is my fault. I'm really sorry. I wanted to catch a ball from hitting you but I hurt you instead. I'm sorry." He didn't even face me while talking.

"Seriously, I'm fine. Incidents happened. It's normal. This isn't that bad-"

"No. This is bad." I sighed.

"You should go to your class-"

"I'll wait you here. I've already asked permissions to skip class until you feel better. I feel guilty."

"Alright then." I gave up.

 He was warmhearted. Not to mention he used to be my crush during old days when we used to be classmate but he never found out though. I decided to forget him but never know we would be in this situation. I just couldn't deny his perfect face.

He never faced me once while I had my eyes on him all the time until I fell asleep.

"Yera." I opened my eyes due to the voice. "The school session has ended." My vision was still blurry.

"Really? Who are you?" My sight wasn't helping.

"It's me. Kim Taehyung. Are you okay?" Now, I saw the angelic face.

"O-oh. You're still here. Did you wait from this morning?" I lost for words as I still seeing him.

"Not really actually." He rubbed his neck and smile cheekily. "I went to the class when I realized that you had fallen asleep. I was so worried so I came here right after class."

"Ouh." I couldn't find a word to say.

"Can you walk?"

"I think so." I stood up and my ankle wasn't hurt anymore. "Yeah. I'm good." I looked at my feet and bounced a little.

"Y-ya! Don't do that!" He warned me.

"What? This?" I jumped a little higher to get onto his nerve.

"Ya! Stop it!" He hugged me to prevent me from continuing.

"I-it's nothing. I'm fine." I was flustered and shocked. I didn't expect him to do that.

"Let me accompany you home." He broke the hug and looked in my eyes.

What?

He ended up accompanying me home since he resisted on doing so.

What's wrong with him?

The walk was really quite  between us. I didn't know how to react. He was behaving weirdly.

"So, how have you been?" What was this question all about?

"Fine. Why?" I answered him anyway.

"It has been a long time since we last as a classmate." He looked to the front and I did too. I thought he never recognized me.

"It surprised me that you remember." I kept my cool on.

"Of course. Who doesn't remember Park Yera who fell in front of whole class when trying to answer questions on board. Your skirt literally-"

"Ya! Enough!" I demanded as I purposely hit him. But he just kept on laughing. I had already forgot that embarrassing moment but he urgh...

"I saw what color of underwear you wore that day. It's-" 

"Stop it." I gave him a glare but he just laughing more. "Okay. I'm done." I walked to the front, tended to leave him but he grabbed my arm and linked it with his.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry." He gave me his box smile but I just put on my straight face. "Oh come one! Forgive me." He requested and pushed both of the edge of my lips upward to form a smile.

"You think it's funny?" I brushed his hand off.

"Not anymore." He looked at his feet.

"Whatever. Forgiven." I walked away from him to have him catching up after me.

"Really?!" He linked his arm again with me as he walking like a rabbit happily. 

"Yeah." I just let him did whatever he wanted.

Just like that, he dropped me off at my house. I wanted to offer him a drink but he refused. 

I never know this side of him. He never showed me when we were classmate and we never really talk. He was quite clingy but I didn't hate it somehow. He needed to stop it before I crush to him all over again. But I never heard him having a girlfriend either. 

Why is he being nice with me all of sudden?