I Hide But I Don't Ignore

The Dog Returned

Jimin's POV

It was already 6 in the morning. We need to go to school. I went to my room to wake her up. Yeah. I ended up sleeping in the guest room instead. 

"Yera. Wake up." I shook her a little. She just wouldn't bug.

I was about to be more harsh until she replied, "Just go alone. I'm sleepy."

"Aren't you going to school? Your parent would get mad."

"They won't mind. I don't even have my uniform here. Remember?"

"Alright then." She can do whatever she wants. I don't need to mind her business. 

When I was a bout to leave, she grabbed my hand.

Huh?

"Don't"

What now?

"Don't go"

Wait... she wants me to stay? Is she sick?

"Don't go... unless you made breakfast for me."

So that's all about. Bruh. What am I expecting.

"Yeah yeah. I'll buy you later." She still got her hand on mine. I released my hand and got ready for school.

I kept thinking about her when I shouldn't.

She's weird.

Sometimes she was just nice and the other times she would pulled off a cold attitude.

Maybe she has... *DID?! That's worse though but who knows.

Honestly, I lost track of time so I was against the clock to the school.

"Haish... I forgot to buy her breakfast. She'll kill me."

I'll just skip lunch and bring her food then.

When it was recess time, I hurriedly went home to give her the food. But I couldn't find her anywhere.

Just a sticky note at the fridge written, "Come pick me up after school" included an address. 

"What is this now? She should be helping me. Urgh..."

5 minutes more before class starts?!

I rushed to school right away.

Can't believe I'm getting late in my second day.
 

Yena's POV

He's late.

Then the doorbell rang.

Speak of the devil.

I opened the door and saw him in a casual attire.

Fuhh... It's good that I don't wear something exaggerating. 

"Yah! You are late! What do you think am I? My time is gold, you jerk!" I gave him a tantrum.

"It's only 10 minutes after school is over!" It wasn't a lie.

"You are still late! When I said after school then it's right after school. Are you dumb?" I knew it would be nonsense to be here right after school. I just wanted to be annoying.

"Calm down. Okay. It's my fault. Your parents aren't home? Why do you want me to be here anyway?" he asked.

"Are you dumb? Work of course. We are going to do some grocery shopping." I said and walked pass him.

"For what?" I could say he was clueless but I won't explained. "I'm not asking for this," he said as he followed after me.

I sighed, "Listen. You need something to eat in your house. You can't have instant noodle everyday!"

"I don't mind. I just need to find that girl."

He doesn't get it does he?

"Can't you for a moment stop thinking about that girl?!" My step stopped in a halt. I was just tired of him talking about the same girl. He looked quite shock with my outburst. "Aish! Just follow me. You can look around for someone that seemed similar to her. She might be at any age." I didn't to cause any fight right now. "You do remember how she looks like, right?" he just stayed silent. "A little?"

Please...

"Maybe."

It's going to be hard.

I sighed.
 

Jimin's POV

I waited at the cart as she went pick up some things.

Weren't this too much for someone who lives alone? She's weird.

"I don't even know how to cook." I said to her as her back was facing me.

Before she could answer me, someone pulled me to another food section. 

"Are you that thing?" She, I didn't know who gazed at me unbelievably. 

Huh?

"Are you an animal?" I grasped in order to shut her up because people were looking strangely at us.

"Slow down can you?" I whispered, still looking at her. "What do you know about it? I mean how did you know?" I restrained my hand to allow her to talk.

"I don't know. But I saw a printed behind your neck. I used to have too!" 

Wait... do it has to do anything with it? 

I thought it was a birthmark or something. And the shape might be a coincidence. 

Hold on...

"You used to have too?" I tilted my head, confused. She nodded. "What does it means then? I couldn't see yours. What are you before?" 

I feel great that I finally found someone like me but...

"I'm not sure... but as long as you have that you are still alive-"

"Minji! Who are you talking too?" A man who was on his way to her cut her off.

"Sorry. I need to go. Here's my numbers." She gave me a piece of paper and dashed towards the man. They seemed close. She clanged her arm to that man and dragged him off without spanning another glance to me. I was quite dumb-founded though.

I turned backward and bumped into a girl. 

Ouh... Yena. 

"Who is she?" she asked, still looking directly at my chest. 

She's short. Cute.

"Nobody. Did you hear anything?" I asked as I put the paper into my pocket hastily.

She turned around and walked away with the cart. "I'll be cooking dinner for you." 

Last time she cooked... 

"Yera! Wait!"

There was no point stopping her. She insisted on paying for everything. We went straight to my house after that. 

What is she doing?

I looked at her back as she was concentrating on her dishes. I hoped it wasn't as bad as the  last time.

It took long enough for her to prepare for everything. It wasn't my fault that she didn't let me help. I helped her a little with serving and finally there are 2 bowls of well-made *bibimbap. Then, she urged me to take a taste. 

It looks appetizing. 

Hope it as good as it seems. I took a spoon fulled of everything the bowl had and...

"How it taste?"

"OMG! You really take a good on this and it's excellent!" I praised her and chomped into the food. It was really delicious! Maybe she just wasn't good at instant noodle.

"Really?!" She seemed so relief and glad. She rummaged into a cupboard and took out a cling film and wrapped it around other bowl of bibimbap.

"Aren't you eating too?" I asked with my fulled mouth.

"Nope. This is for your breakfast tomorrow. Eat this instead of instant noodle. Okay?" She put it in the fridge and took her belongings.

"Where are you going?"

"To my house, of course. Or do you want me to stay for another night?" A smirk was slightly visible on her face.

"Wait..."

"No. It's okay. I can go by myself. You sit here and eat. Heat the food next morning! Bye!" She wouldn't let me said a word and disappeared from my sign. I couldn't say thanks. 

Why is she acting like this?

 

Yera's POV

Woohoo! He likes it! Maybe I should cook for him tomorrow too?

I literally stomping to home happily. I wasn't hungry anymore after I saw him eating. So I just ate a little during dinner and went straight to my room. 

I was already ready for bed although it was still early. I needed to search up for recipe for tomorrow. 

Maybe spaghetti? 

I didn't really know how cook actually. I'm lucky I didn't fail on my first trial.

I knew I had been acting weird but he was so kind to me and I wanted to repay him. Was that a solid reason though? I was the one who was helping him in the first place. I just hoped he would just get his mind off of that unknown girl. The girl at the supermarket also kept on bothering me. 

What did they talk about?

"Just admit it Yera. You did catch feelings for him." I sighed. I didn't expect him to reciprocate my feelings somehow. He was too focus on that girl. Just little infatuation I guessed. Nothing more. I just knew him only for 2 days after all.

"I like you, Park Jimin," I mumbled as I slowly drifted into slumber. 

~~~~~


*DID - Dissociative identity disorder (aka multiple identity disorder)

*Bibimbap - mixed rice with meat and assorted vegetables

 

VsFate: I realized that I updated on a wrong day. Whoopsie... So here is another chapter as an apology. I'm very sorry. It was quite boring wasn't it? What do you think? 

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Anyway, there's a lot going on these day. It really concerns me. Please take care of yourself.💖

Hakuna Matata~💕

Hakuna Matata~💕