Dahyun x Jungkook

Dahyun and the Boys (One-shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop following me!" Dahyun whines when she saw Jungkook keeping his pace to catch up on her. "Leave me alone!" she yelled.

"I'm not following you, missy. My locker is next to yours," he scoffed and added, "assuming brat." 

Dahyun gaped at him. Her face flushed from embarrassment. Strike one. Jeon Jungkook won again. He successfully made fun of her. She sighed and angrily tossed her books inside her locker. Then she closed it, really hard.

Jungkook tried his best not to smile as he watched Dahyun throwing tantrums as she sprinted off. He knows that he's treating her really bad, but if this is the only way to get her attention, then he has no problem but to piss her off over and over again.

Since they were toddlers, Jungkook and Dahyun have been together. Their parents are best of friends, which explains why their apartments are just a few inches away from each other, like their parents originally intend to live together. The two became inseperable. They attend the same schools, always on the same class and clubs. They are literally always together.

Obviously, Dahyun gets tired of him sneaking around and being close to her. It's not that she feels suffocated around his presence. It's just that, Jungkook is becoming possessively annoying nowadays.

Jungkook is clueless with his actions. It just urkes him whenever a guy, or even a girl, tries to be close to Dahyun. But most of the time, his blood boils whenever a guy is doing some unknown skinships to her. Just like one time when Park Jimin, the school's playboy, wrapped an arm around Dahyun. Jimin is still currently being treated in the hospital after Jungkook intentionally, but he claimed it accidentally, throw a basketball directly at Jimin's face. The impact was so strong, it caused Jimin's nose to be broken.

"Yo, Kookie!"

Jungkook turned around and a grin slowly formed on his face when he saw his best friend Taehyung jogging his way towards him. "Yo, Tae! What's up?" They did their friendly fist bump.

"What's up? Well, you're up," Taehyung said, patting his friend's shoulder.

What? Jungkook's face was blank and confused. "Eh?" he innocently asked.

"You're up next for presenting your project tomorrow, remember?" Taehyung reminds him. He gasped when he saw Jungkook's questionable look. "Don't tell me you forgot."

"I forgot." Jungkook said sounding really doomed.

"Oh man," Taehyung gave his friend a sorry look. "Sorry, but I can't help you this time. My family's having a dinner out and I can't afford to miss it or else my parents will shave my hair off."

Jungkook blankly nooded his head. "That will be the worst thing that can ever happen to you, Tae. I can't imagine you being bald," he said in an expressionless tone.

"Oh well, I gotta go. Do your project, okay? I'll call you once I got the chance to sneak through my phone. See 'ya! Fighting!" Taehyung bade goodbye.

Jungkook didn't waste any more time and sprinted off to the library to get his project done. "Goddamnit! What did I do this past few weeks for me to forget this ?!"

Oh right. He stalked Dahyun 24/7. Great.

But he didn't regret doing it.

He finds an empty spot inside the library. "Okay, Jungkook. Let's get this done!" he cheered himself as he started to look for books that might help him with his project.

As he searched throught the piles of books aligned, he saw a familiar figure at the other side of the shelf.

It's her. Dahyun.

He watches closely as she intently look for some books. He can't help but admire her pointed nose, monolid eyes, thin lips and fare skin.

"She's so simply perfect," he murmured.

Thud.

Jungkook yelped in pain as he holds on to his head. A very thick book just fell and accidentally hit his head. "Oww !"

"Jungkook?" Dahyun, from the opposite side, calls him out. She didn't entirely saw what happened but she knows that Jungkook is in pain so she hurriedly ran on his side to see if he's okay. When she saw the very thick Pyschology book on the floor, and Jungkook scratching the top of his head, she can't help but chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Jungkook asked, feeling annoyed. He hissed as he rubs his head. "It hurts, you know!"

Dahyun carefully picked up the book. Yup, it's really heavy. It must've been hurt. "What are you doing here?" she asked, struggling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter