Dahyun x Taehyung

Dahyun and the Boys (One-shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Are you even listening to me?" Dahyun asks, feeling annoyed. She sighs and folds the script, placing it on her lap.

She was chosen to play the lead role for their school's upcoming play. She didn't audition for the role, she was just simply chosen by many, since they think she will suit the role the most.

Except for one person.

Her best friend. Kim Taehyung.

"I asked for your help, but you're not helping me out," she told him. "What's wrong? You've been ignoring me since you enter my room," she asks, giving Taehyung a worried look. "Are you sick?" she put a hand on his forehead, feeling his warmth.

But Taehyung moves away and lies down on her bed, not daring to give her a glance.

Feeling rejected, Dahyun stands up from her bed and stares at him. "If you won't tell me what's wrong, then I will kick you out of my room," she threatens.

Taehyung sighs and finally meet her eyes. "I hate it," he mumbles.

Her brows furrow. "What?" she asks, looking confused. "What do you hate? Me?"

"I hate the entire play. I hate the scripts. I hate the whole idea of it," he says, sounding really annoyed. He sits up and ruffles his hair. "I told you not to audition for that damn role."

"I didn't! They just chose me!" she yells at him.

"You should've said no!" he yells back.

"Stop yelling at me!" she yells again.

"You yelled first!" he yells back.

"Arrrrrrggggh!" she groans, throwing pillows at Taehyung.

"Stop!" he tries to block Dahyun's hits, until Dahyun successfully hits his face with a pillow. "Ah!" he groans in pain, covering his face. Then he founds himself being tackled down, a slightly heavy weight lands on him.

"You are so annoying!" This time, she's pulling his hair. "You're being mad because I was chosen for the role! What the hell, Kim Taehyung?! You're supposed to be proud of me!"

Taehyung switch their positions, this time he's on top of Dahyun. He successfully pinned her wrists. "Stop pulling my hair. My scalp hurts! Geez!" he told her. He sighs, resting his head at crook of her neck. "You can audition for a role or any play, but not that one," he mumbles, his breath tickles Dahyun's skin.

"But why?" she asks.

He lifts his head and stares down at her. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter