Dahyun x Baekhyun

Dahyun and the Boys (One-shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't think I'll stand a chance, Tzuyu. Maybe I should back off," Dahyun was about to head back to their classroom but Tzuyu hurriedly stopped her.

"No! No! No! You're gonna do it and I will be here to support you," Tzuyu flashed her a supportive look and gently pushed her back to wherever they are heading to - which is the teacher's lounge.

"I'm feeling scared," Dahyun nervously said as the said place is slowly coming to their eyesight. "I think I should stop and just burried this feelings I have for him," she stopped on her tracks and stared at the small envelope she's holding. Yup, it's a love letter that contains all of her emotions. Tzuyu suggested her to do it since she finds it cute and more romantic.

Tzuyu tiredly sighed. "How I wish we could literally bury our feelings, but sadly, nope. So instead of lurking, why don't you just line up before the bell rang."

Wait. Line up? What does she mean "line up"?

Dahyun's eyes widened and her jaw dropped when she saw a literally long line outside the teacher's lounge. "You've got to be kidding me," she mumbled.

"How I wish this is just an imaginary line. But nope, this line was made by your enemies aka Mr. Byun's fangirls. Oh, I almost forgot that you're one of them," Tzuyu sarcastically said, staring at the very long line.

"This is a sign that I should give up, Tzuyu. Destiny is testing me. But unluckily, because I'm not a patient person who can stand for a long time on this goddamn line, I'm gonna have to quit and just let a miracle surprise me," Dahyun said, turning around with a frown. "Damn that teacher for being too handsome. Aish!" she stomped her feet in frustration.

"Uhmm... Dahyun..."

Someone cleared his throat.

Dahyun froze.

"Did you just cursed, Dahyun?" he asked in his usual playful tone of voice. "I feel offended."

Dahyun instantly looked up and her face started getting red when their eyes met. It's always been like this whenever she attempts to steal glances at her handsome teacher and he will caught her.

"I... I didn't mean to... I... I'm sorry, Mr. Byun," she bowed her head, feeling embarassed.

Baekhyun stoop down on her level and whispered something on her ear, "Come to my office later. I'm gonna need you to read something for me. It's your punishment for cursing at your teacher." Then he straightened up and walked away, heading to his office. He looks intimidating and scary which slightly terrified the students.

Tzuyu rushed to her side. "What did he tell you?" she asked, worried for her friend. "He looks mad... did he scold you?"

Dahyun sadly sighed. "I really stand no chance for him."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter