Dahyun x Taehyung

Dahyun and the Boys (One-shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are we going, Sana?" Dahyun asked for the nth time. "And why the hell do I need to dress up?" She looked at herself in the mirror. Sana made her wear a dress, but she insists on wearing sneakers - which is obviously her style.

Sana tiredly sighed. "For Pete's sake, just stop asking and come with me!" She made Dahyun sit. "Time to put make up on your face," she excitedly squealed as she get her make up kit.

"No way!" Dahyun tried to escape but Sana was too strong and made her sit still. "Don't you dare!"

"Oh yes... this is gonna be great," Sana ignored Dahyun's whines and started putting light make up on her face.

---

"Did you see Taehyung's post on Twitter?"

"What? What is it?"

"He tweeted that he likes someone!"

"Omg!"

"And omg! He tweeted last night that he's gonna confess to her today!"

Dahyun heard it all. And it breaks her heart. She and Taehyung have been friends since grade school. Since they're always together, made memories together, share secrets to one another - she can't help but develop a crush on him. And now, as they started to enter the teenage stage, her feelings for her best friend grow even more - which is commonly known as "love."

"What do I expect? It's not as if he's gonna like me," Dahyun whispered to herself.

"What? Are you saying anything?" Sana glanced at her.

"No, nothing," she shook her head and forced a smile. She decided to walk ahead because she can't take hearing the endless rumors about Taehyung's confession that's gonna happen soon.

"But I heard you said something..." Sana mumbled and ran to catch up to Dahyun.

---

"Wow, Dahyun! You look different today!" Hoseok greeted her, giving her two thumbs up.

Dahyun smiled at him. "Did you see Taehyung?" she asked, scanning the secret room where BTS - the group name Taehyung and his friends call themselves.

"He's not here," Hoseok said. "I think he's busy with something."

"Busy my ," Dahyun can't help but cursed.

Hoseok smirked. "Ohh, you look pissed. Are you okay?" he playfully asked.

Dahyun sighed. "Taehyung is such an attention seeker brat. Does he really need to post on social media that he likes someone and that he's gonna confess to whoever she is?! Ugh, so annoying!" she huffed and left.

Hoseok was left astonished and surprised with her sudden outburst. He shook his head and grinned, "Ahhh, this is gonna be fun."

---

"Fck. I'm so nervous!" Taehyung said, jumping a little to calm himself.

"Well, you should be."

He almost screamed when Dahyun suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Geez Dahyun! You scared me! Stop doing that! Damn it," he steady his breathing as he holds on to his chest. "What are you doing here? Don't you have piano classes?" he asked.

"I was looking for you," Dahyun said in a serious tone.

"Me? Why?" Taehyung asked. "I swear to God, if you're gonna ask me for a favor to do something stupid, well this is not the right time for it, because today I will --- "

"Don't you dare continue what you're going to say or else I'm gonna shave your hair!" Dahyun cut her off.

He nervously gulped. He saw her lots of time getting mad, but today is different. She looks really scary.

"W-What's wrong with you? Are you having pms or what?" he tried to be funny but failed when he got no reaction from Dahyun.

"I hate you."

"Okay, you've been saying that to me ever since we were in grade school, but look, we're still together. You hate me? Okay. But Dahyun, you will forever be stuck with me, and there's nothing you can do about it," he said in a matter of fact voice. "And besides, I know all your dirty little secrets," he added, wiggling his brows.

Dahyun can't help but roll her eyes at him.

Silence came.

Taehyung is staring at her. Dahyun is looking anywhere but him.

Another silence came.

Taehyung is still staring at her. Dahyun looks like she's gonna cry at any moment.

Taehyung began to panic.

"! What's the matter?" He fastly approached her. "Hey, look at me," he said. But Dahyun looks away, avoiding his gaze. "I said look at me."

"Go away," she tried to push him away, but Taehyung grabbed her arms. "Let me go!" she fights back, but he was too strong.

"Tell me what's wrong,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter