Dahyun X Bang Chan

Dahyun and the Boys (One-shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How long will you just stare at her?" Jisung said, his eyes never leave the laptop where he is arranging songs for Stray Kids' new album.

Again, 3racha are in charge of writing and composing the songs. Changbin went out to buy some snacks, so only Chan and Jisung were left at the music room.

No, scratch that.

There are three of them in the room.

"W-What are you saying? I-I'm not staring at anyone," Chan denies, clearing his throat and pretending to write something on his notebook.

"Oh great. You are just staring at the piano. Wow," Jisung said, full of sarcasm. He shakes his head. He's fighting the urge to leave the room so Chan will have an alone time with Dahyun.

Yup, Kim Dahyun of Twice is in the room too.

And she's busy playing the piano.

3racha were surprised when Dahyun suddenly barged inside the music room. She told them to don't mind her and just continue what they are doing.

She said that she just needs to let out some stress.

A playful smirk formed on Jisung's lips. He glanced at Chan then at Dahyun, then at the door.

Before he makes his plan, of course, he texted Changbin first, telling him to wait for him at the convenience store nearby where he is currently at.

"Changbin forgot to bring his wallet," Jisung lied. He stands up and get his bag. "I'll go to him. Stay here. We will be back," he pretends that he's in hurry.

"W-Wait!" Chan's eyes widened. He's contemplating whether to chase after Jisung or just to stay at the music room... Alone with Dahyun.

He sighs, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

He silently prays for Jisung and Changbin to come back as soon as possible or else he will go crazy.

Dahyun suddenly stops playing the piano, which makes Chan stares at her direction.

She turned her body to face Chan.

The two are just staring at each other.

Chan looks uncomfortable.

But Dahyun looks serious.

He can't take it anymore. He looks away. He can feel his face heating up.

"Do you like me?" Dahyun asks all of a sudden, still staring at Chan.

He chokes, coughing hysterically.

After calming himself, he stares at Dahyun. "W-What?" he asks, looking shocked.

"Do you like me?" she asked, again.

"Uhh... Well..." he stutters.

"So, you don't?" she said. Then she turned her body, not facing Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter