Dahyun x Jimin

Dahyun and the Boys (One-shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you think he still remembers me?" Dahyun asks Jeongyeon as they are fixing themselves before they go on stage to perform.

Tonight is their very first time to perform in MAMA. The first time they attend the said award show, they didn't perform but they won Best New Female Artist award. Tonight marks the day of their very first MAMA performance and Dahyun, along with her fellow members, can't help but feel nervous and pressured at the same time.

"Hmm. He hasn't hit his head, right?" Jeongyeon sarcastically answered.

"Please be serious, unnie," Dahyun whined.

Jeongyeon chuckled. "Okay, I'm sorry. I just want to cheer you up. Of course he still remembers you! Aren't you his first love like you told us?" she said in a matter-of-fact voice.

Dahyun sighed. "But why is he acting like he doesn't know me?" she asked.

It's true. Ever since Dahyun debuted as a TWICE member, he never acknowledge her presence. Yes, he greets them whenever they pass by his group, but Dahyun's eyes are always looking for him - and she never caught him giving him at least a quick glance.

"Maybe he's just shy?" Jeongyeon said. "Or maybe he's just being careful. You know the people around us, Dahyun. Their eyes are everywhere, ready to attack us with any false rumors. And I think, he's just protecting you, like a gentleman he's supposed to be."

But it's not enough for Dahyun to feel at ease. "I'm just scared to know that maybe it's not me anymore, that he finds another woman to love," she sadly said, playing with her fingers.

"Stop being negative!" Jeongyeon told her. She pulled Dahyun up. "If I were you, you should perform well so that he will be reminded that you are there, finally standing on stage, and that he should watch you and be proud that you are his first love!" And with that, she pushed Dahyun out of the dressing room.

---

Before Jimin debuted in BTS, he was just an ordinary guy. By ordinary, it means that he attends school, got friends, met a girl younger than him, finds her cute and adorable, slowly founds himself falling in love with her, got the courage to confess to her, turns out that she's also a trainee just like him, sadly they can't date, but he proudly declares that she is his first love.

When he finally debuted, she congratulated her. He was so happy because they managed to keep in touch. But after a few months, slow replies to messages came, until there's no messages to receive anymore.

Their schedules become hectic. He rarely got the chance to check his phone because he was too busy practicing. He lost his time to catch up on her whereabouts, but it doesn't mean that his love for her faltered - it never did, and never will be.

When she debuted, he wants to congratulate her personally. But until now, after almost a year since she debuted, he never got the chance to talk to her.

Even though their schedules overlap, he never got the chance to at least have an alone time to talk to her.

It's not that he's scared. Heck, why would he? She is his first love. The only time he will feel scared is when she finds another guy and completely forget about his confession to her a few years ago.

When BTS' popularity arises, paparazzi's are everywhere following them. Media never stops filming or doing articles about them. It feels like even if they are in a private place, there are still eyes who are watching their every move. It's really bothering. But they have no choice. This is the path they took. Being a celebrity is hard. What makes it even harder is that they can't date publicly. Heck, even getting close to female idols is hard!

That's why he has no choice but to pretend that he doesn't know or remember her.

He sighs for the nth time that night. Suga and the rest notice it and were really worried about him. "You okay?" Suga asked.

"Yeah. Just a little bit nervous. I'll do a solo perfomance later, right?" Jimin asnwered. Yep, it's true that he's slightly nervous. But the truth is, he's feeling sad because the girl he's been thinking every night and day is so near yet so far at the same time.

Suga knows that he's lying. He knows that Jimin will be the least of them to get nervous on stage. Knowing how dedicated he is during practice, they all know that he will do well even if he doesn't practice or attend rehearsals. Suga decided to just let it pass and gave him a pat in the back. "This too shall pass," he whispered to him. "You will do well, as always."

"Woah. Are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter