Dahyun x Jihoon

Dahyun and the Boys (One-shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I broke up with her."

Dahyun glanced up from the cup noodles she's eating, eyes widened, a strand of noodles hanging at side of .

Jihoon pulled a chair and sat in front of her.

She blinked her eyes, swallowing the remaining noodles in . "Wow. That was fast," was all she said, not really knowing what to say. It's true. Jihoon broke his record of break ups. The last one lasted for a month. But now, it lasted for only a week.

Jihoon sighed and lied down his head on the dining table.

Dahyun and Jihoon are childhood friends and neighbors. Whenever Dahyun is feeling down, she will call Jihoon to come over, reminding him to bring ice cream or chocolate or else she will not open the door for him. As for Jihoon, since Dahyun is too lazy to come out from their house, he's the one barging in to Dahyun's house, particularly to her room, and there he will let out his frustrations about love, school and whatsoever.

Just like this moment. Jihoon broke up again to his 4th girlfriend, which is now his ex. And Dahyun has to do her duties as the "best friend."

He's not a playboy. Dahyun knows how much he respects girls. Even if Jihoon is always making fun of her, he's very caring and overprotective towards her.

Dahyun remembers one time when she needs to do a group project. Her partner that time was the transferee student named Bae Jinyoung. She kinda admits that he's cute and smart too. The two of them agreed to do the project at the library. As the two were engaged in finishing the project, Jihoon popped out of nowhere. They thought that maybe he was just there to do the project alone since his partner is nowhere to be found. So Dahyun ignored his presence and continued working with Jinyoung. Jinyoung suddenly moved closer to her to show her something that can be useful for their project. They were so close that if someone unintentionally push one of them, they might accidentally kiss each other. But that didn't happen - or more like, Jihoon won't let that happen, as he pulled the two apart. Jinyoung glared at him and Jihoon glared back. "You're too close, you might suffocate my best friend," Jihoon reasoned out. Dahyun massaged her temples, feeling terrible for what her best friend is doing. "Dahyun, ah, let's go home. I'm hungry!!!!!" Jihoon whined, making Jinyoung rolled his eyes, and for Dahyun to hissed in annoyance. Without waiting for Dahyun's response, he grabbed her bag and pulled her up. "Jihoon, what are you -- OH MY GOSH!" Dahyun gasped when Jihoon carried her on his shoulders. She began to kick her legs. "WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU DOING?! PUT ME DOWN!" she protests, trying hard not to raised her voice since they are in the library. "Careful! She might fall!" Jinyoung worriedly remind Jihoon. "Nah. I won't let that happen. Especially with you," Jihoon replied, then turned around, leaving the library carrying Dahyun over his shoulders.

Dahyun snaps out of her thoughts and shook her head. After what happened at the library, Dahyun tries her best not to think much about Jihoon's actions and the words he said. What does he mean that he won't let Jinyoung fall for me? Ugh, Park Jihoon, you're such a jerk! She put down her chopsticks and give her full attention to Jihoon who is still slumping down.

She takes a deep breath and asks, "What's the reason this time?"

Jihoon muffles something and Dahyun's brows creased because she wasn't able to properly hear it. "What?" she annoyingly asks. "Raise your head up. Sit properly and tell me everything." She sounds like an angry mom.

Jihoon obeys and lazily stares at Dahyun. Then his eyes widen and he instantly looks away.

What the fck is wrong with this guy?! Dahyun can't help but wonder. Is there something on my face? She touches her face. Is there someone on my back? She turns around and sees nothing. Then she faced Jihoon who is now covering his face. "Yah! What is wrong with you?!" Dahyun asks, feeling annoyed. "Why are you covering your face?!" She reaches out and tries to get his hands off his face. "Look at me when I'm talking to you, you brat!" But Jihoon is too strong. "Ugh! Why are you so annoying!" Dahyun is now slapping his hands.

Feeling tired, Dahyun huffed. "Fine! You won't look at me, huh? So, it means you have no plans on telling me why you broke up with your girlfriend either. Then you gave me no choice..." Feeling threatened, Jihoon peak through his fingers - still covering his face, to glimpse at Dahyun's angry face. "I'm not gonna talk to you NOR look at your face too!" Dahyun finished her words then she stood up and put the cup noodles on the trash bin. "Before you leave, please make sure you lock the door." She stopped halfway before going upstairs, "And please don't bother knocking on my window because I'm not gonna open it for you after acting up like this to me!" was her final words before leaving Jihoon at the dining room.

Jihoon heard the loud slam of Dahyun's bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter