Dahyun x Jimin

Dahyun and the Boys (One-shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what are you gonna do now?" Sana asks worriedly as she paced back and forth. "You should've told her the truth!" she yells at Dahyun.

Dahyun pulls her hair in frustration. "Do you think I want to lie? That b*tch... She pushed me into my limits. She's been humiliating me for being single my whole life. I can't just stand there and do nothing!" she said, fuming in anger.

"So, what are you gonna do now?" Sana asks again. "We can't just simply hire a guy to pretend to be your boyfriend. Taehyung and Jungkookie aren't single anymore. They're the only male friends we can depend on. We also can't ask any guys from our school since that b*tch will surely know the truth that you're lying!" Sana explains.

Dahyun smirks then stares at Sana.

"W-What? Have you think of a plan?" she asks. When Dahyun didn't reply and just continuously smirking, Sana knows that her friend already thinks of another "crazy" plan. "Oh no, you don't," she worriedly said, feeling scared of what's inside Dahyun's mind. She knows that her friend likes to think weird plans which most of the time result to epic failures.

"Who said that I will be finding a fake boyfriend in our school?" Dahyun begins. "Of course, I'll choose another school," she smirks. She grabs her coat and bag. "Come on, Sana! Let's go hunt my fake boyfriend!"

---

"This school is huge!" Sana gaped. "This is one of the most prestigious school in Seoul!"

"If I will look for a fake boyfriend, why not get a whole package, right?" Dahyun winks.

"Ayyy, I never thought that I will like this plan of yours! I'm cheering for you, Dahyunnie!" Sana pumps her fist.

"Okay, so we don't really need to bring an actual boyfriend, right? Maybe a picture will do. If ever they ask where is my boyfriend, I'll just make some excuses like he's busy and sort of," Dahyun said, fishing out her phone from her pocket. "Okay, let me choose a guy."

"Oh! A group of guys are coming out!" Sana pointed out.

The two are near the school gates, hiding behind a tree.

"Waaah, all five of them are really handsome!" Sana commented. "Look at that one guy! He looks like a prince! Yah Dahyun! Zoom your camera's phone so we can read their names!"

"Ah? O-Okay..." Dahyun was also mesmerized by their handsomeness. She starts to zoom the camera of her phone so they can read their nametags.

"So, the guy who looks like a prince... His name is Kim Seokjin! Woah, his name sounds so royale!" Sana said, squealing a bit. "What do you think, Dahyunnie? Are you gonna choose him?" 

"He's too perfect, Sana. I don't think we're compatible. He's beyond perfect for my likes," Dahyun said honestly.

"Okay, let's move on to the next guy," Sana went back to read his name. "Oh my gosh! You two have similarities! He's white as sugar, just like you! Same monolid eyes... And... And... And... Both of you are small!" Sana said, trying to hold her laugh. "Oww! What was that for?!" she pouts, rubbing her head. "That hurts."

Dahyun just smacks Sana's head. "Are you humiliating my height?!" she said. "I'm not choosing that guy named Min Yoongi!"

They move on to the next guy.

"Wow. Tall, dark and handsomely freakingly cute dimples!" Sana squeals. "Omg, he's the cutest!" she starts shaking Dahyun. "Choose him!"

Dahyun was kinda contemplating whether she will choose the tall guy. He looks smart, too, Dahyun thought. We're opposites. He's smart, I'm a dumb. Great, I feel degraded.

"Kim Namjoon is the best guy! Choose him, Dahyun!" Sana encourages her.

"I want to choose hin but I don't want to always be reminded that I'm dumb! He looks so goddamn smart, Sana!" Dahyun said, looking frustrated.

"Oh right..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter