Dahyun x Daniel

Dahyun and the Boys (One-shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you're telling us that you saw Dahyun sunbaenim last night and you tried to give her phone back but she ran away from you?" Jisung asked. Daniel nodded and continued playing with his phone. "I don't get it. Why would she ran away from you?"

Daniel shrugged. "I seriously want to know why too," he replied, eyes fixated on his phone.

"Can I see her phone?" Daehwi asked.

Daniel instantly sat up and shook his head. "No, you can't," he replied flatly.

Daehwi pouted then glared at him. "Why? I just wanted to touch it," he mumbled, rolling his eyes at the older guy.

"I'll return it to her," Daniel stood up, doing some stretching.

"How?" Jisung asked. Then he gave him a stern look. "You better not get in trouble. You know the media nowadays. They always eye each and every move you do. It will be risky. Same goes with Dahyun-sshi," he advised him. "It will be better if you will just let our manager handle this situation."

When Daehwi and Jisung left, Daniel sighed and fished out Dahyun's phone from his pocket.

"But I want to see her again..." he mumbled while staring at Dahyun's phone.

---

"What should we do?" Chaeyoung whispered, dragging Dahyun at the corner of the practice room.

Dahyun bite her lip, looking frustrated. "I don't know, Chae. I really don't know," she cried out.

"Should we ask for their help?" Chaeyoung suggested, glancing at the other Twice members.

Dahyun began to panic. "No!" she half-whispered, half-yelled. "They might make fun of me. They might tease me for being stupid and such."

Chaeyoung folded her arms, a big smirk plastered on her face. "Is that really what you're worried about? Them making fun of your stupidity or them knowing your secret crush to Kang Daniel?" she said, with a teasing smile on her face. She playfully nudged Dahyun. "Our Dubu is in loveeeee~" she silently sang.

Dahyun's face became flustered. "What are you saying? Me? In love?" she faked laugh and began fanning herself. "I'm not in love with anyone. I'm just... fangirling?" her last statement sounds like a question.

"Whatever, Dubu," Chaeyoung said. "So what are you supposed to do to get your phone back? It will be risky if you two will see each other. You know damn well the media nowadays, paparazzi are everywhere, fans are everywhere."

Dahyun sighed, massaging her temples. "I'll think of a plan."

"Here," Chaeyoung handed her her phone. "Use this for a while. I have a spare one." She then leaned down to whisper to Dahyun's ear, "Use that to contact your prince charmingggg~"

Dahyun pushed her away. "Stop it!"

---

"Oh great! Another award show!" Jisung announced. "Hey guys! We're invited to Gaon Music Awards too and we'll be performing as well," he excitedly told s.

"Really?" Seongwu excitedly asked. Jisung nodded.

"When will it happen?" Minhyun asked.

"Next week," Jisung replied.

"Oh! The emcees are Super Junior's Leeteuk and Twice's Dahyun!" Daehwi announced.

Daniel who's busy playing with his phone, not exactly caring about the announcement, suddenly looked up from his phone after hearing that very familiar name. She's gonna be there...

A smile slowly formed on his lips.

"Woah, you seemed to be in a good mood even though you lose your game," Jihoon commented, plopping beside him. "What's up? Are you excited to see Dahyun-sshi?" he asked.

Daniel froze. Wait, how did he know...

Jihoon froze too. He closed his eyes and mentally slap himself.

"What did you just ---"

"Forget what I just said!" Jihoon defensively said. He then awkwardly laughed. "Geez. What am I saying? That's probably meant for me..." he mumbled, but too loud for Daniel to hear.

Daniel can't help but raised a brow and gave Jihoon a suspicious look. Nah, it's impossible. Jihoon is too busy playing games to have time to like someone.

"I'm excited to perform," Daniel changed the topic to get rid of the akward tension.

"Yeah, me too." Jihoon stood up. "I better do some stretching before we start practicing later."

"Yeah, you guys go ahead. I'll follow," Daniel told him.

When the others were gone, Daniel stared blankly on the floor. "I'm actually excited to see her," he said. He started thinking of different scenarios until he started laughing by himself. "I wonder what will be her reaction if she sees me again. Will she run away again like last time?" a playful smirk formed on his lips.

He then stood up, get his jacket and wore his shoes. "Well, if she attempts to run away again, I won't let her get away this time."

---

"Would you look at that?" Chaeyoung plopped down on the seat next to Dahyun. "You guys are really meant to see each other again. Fate brings you together!" she said to Dahyun who's busy reading her script.

"What?" Dahyun gave her a disbelief look. "C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter