Dahyun x Taehyung

Dahyun and the Boys (One-shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aish!" Dahyun cursed and almost tripped while running at the hallways. "Why does it have to be now? Of all days?!" she made a quick turn, but wrong move, because BAM! - she bumped into someone.

The impact was so strong, they both fell on the ground.

"Oww," Dahyun hissed in pain, massaging her lower back. "That hurts."

"ARE YOU FCKING BLIND?!"

Dahyun almost jumped up when she heard a very loud and angry voice. Good thing, everyone are in their classrooms and the hallways is desserted or else she will feel embarassed after being shouted at by a very handsome guy - no wait.. what?!

Instead of feeling scared and angry for being shouted, Dahyun founds herself in cloud nine while staring at the guy she never thought will ever existed. All her life, she thought her cousin named Kim Seokjin is the most handsome guy in the entire world - and yet here she is, looking up at the most handsome guy she had ever seen.

"ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?! YAH!"

Again, he shouted at her face, but she still doesn't budge and just continuously stared at his handsome features.

Without thinking, Dahyun stood up and approached the guy.

"THE FCK ARE YOU DOING?! BACK OFF!"

She didn't listen. She took more steps forward and slowly raised her hand.

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

She touched his face, feeling his soft skin makes contact with her cold finger.

"You're real," she blurted out.

Their eyes met and Dahyun's heart skipped a beat. She holds on to her chest, and she feels her face is heating up.

"You're crazy," the guy told her. Without waiting for her response, he walks away, leaving a still stunned Dahyun.

"Yeah... I must be crazy," she mumbled, still holding on to her chest, feeling her heart rapidly beating fast as she thinks about that guy.

---

"Kim Dahyun, detention!"

When Dahyun heard her homeroom teacher said those words, she didn't have any choice but to sigh and watched her classmates leave the classroom.

"Why am I so unlucky?" she asked herself as she started cleaning up the classroom. "And why am I alone? Am I the only one who's late this day?!"

"No."

Dahyun jumped on her spot. Her eyes widened when she saw him again.

"Because of you, I was late," the guy is giving her death glares.

Dahyun looked away. She doesn't know how to handle it if she keeps on staring at him. "Sorry," she apologized and bowed.

"Raise your head up," the guy commands.

Dahyun bite her lip, feeling scared of what he will do to her.

"I said raise your head," he said, sounding annoyed. "I want to see your face."

His last statement caught Dahyun off guard, so without hesitation she raised her head up - looking stunned and confused of what does he meant when he said that he wants to see her face.

The guy was the first one to look away when their eyes met. He scratched the back of his head and pulled a chair. "Clean up. Wake me when you're done," he said, resting his head on the table in front of him.

"WHAT?!" Dahyun can't help but raised her voice.

"Are you fcking deaf? I said, go clean this messy classroom so we can go home. Hurry up!" he commanded, sounding grumpy.

Dahyun scoffed. "Wow... I can't believe I actu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter