Dahyun x B.I (Hanbin)

Dahyun and the Boys (One-shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dahyun, can you please give these rice cakes to our new neighbor?"

Dahyun looks up from her laptop and smiles at her mother. "I didn't know that we have a new neighbor," she said, standing up. "Waah, these look yummy!" she attempts to get one, but her mother slaps her hand away.

"This is for our neighbor!" Mrs. Kim gently pushed her daughter. "Go fix yourself first before facing them."

Dahyun checks herself. She's wearing a plain gray hoodie which looks really huge on her, along with her black pajamas which is a bit loosed. She's also not wearing any make up. But she doesn't even care. "It's not like I'm always gonna see our neighbors everyday. Besides, I really don't care if they find me unattractive. I was not born to please them," she tells to her mom.

"Yeah, you were only born to look good in front of that new classmate of yours. What's his name again? Hyunbin? Moonbin?" her mom asks, giving her judging looks.

"Mom! It's Hanbin! Kim Hanbin! Geez, how many times do I have to say his name for you to remember the name of your future son-in-law," Dahyun scolds her mom and playfully flips her hair. She was so proud of saying that Hanbin will be her future husband, but the truth is, she doesn't even have the courage to approach him in school.

The mere thought of her not standing a chance to get close to her crush just made her feel upset. Her body slumped and her mood suddenly changed.

Hanbin is Dahyun's first ever crush. She never thought that she will those butterflies fluttering inside her stomach, like how her friends describe it, until the day Hanbin entered their classroom. Her eyes instantly landed on him. It felt like time had stopped during that time. And when Hanbin accidentally made eye contact with her, Dahyun knows she already lost it.

"Okay, stop fantasizing and just give these to them," her mother wakes her up from her deep thoughts.

Dahyun just obeys her mother and grabs the tupperware full of rice cakes. Without even changing her clothes and even checking her face on the mirror, Dahyun left their apartment barefaced and plainly dressed.

She rings the doorbell.

A few minutes has passed but no one's opening the door.

"Umm, maybe they're not around. I should just probably go back later," she was about to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter