"You Changed, Jin!"

Can it be?

I went home and quickly ran upstairs, slammed my door, and screamed. 
"YOU ING BASTARDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!!! 
I HATE YOU...i hate you...hate you... my voice went lower and lower until I gave out a sob. 
I snatched my sketchbook and sketched out ideas... I noticed they were darker colored... what happened to me?

It was almost the end of 9th grade. And I noticed I became more quieter.. more distant. This never happened with Minwoo.. maybe Minwoo was a fling. I ignored my friends.. I didn't care If I was called an egghead. 
"YAH JIN! How come you never talk to me anymore? Do you hate me? JIN, PLEASE ANSWER!" Yoo Jin pleaded. 
"Go away, Yoo Jin. I want to be alone." I walked away.
"FINE YOU !"
I stopped. This was the first time Yoo Jin called me a ."YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S A ! WHAT PART OF I WANT TO BE ALONE DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!" I screamed. This was our first fight. 
"YOU CHANGED, JIN!" she screamed and walked away. 
I changed. Maybe, I did change....
From that day on, my 'family' ignored me. I guess Yoo Jin told them, and they took her side. I became an outcast. My face became pale, and I actually let my hair long to cover my face. I promised myself I wouldn't cry anymore. I will be strong..I decided to forget about Andy. 
"Haha there's that " I heard sneers from my classmates. 
I quickly walked and held back my tears. I must stay strong. 
As days went by, I formed a barrier around me. I socialized with no one. Not even my parents, I even forgot about Charlene. I seen Gillian and Andy look at each other with love and kiss all around campus. Sometimes I would get full vision of it and it hurts me..I told myself I'm only in 9th grade.. he's not the one...but somehow I feel like he is. 
I began to miss Yoo Jin. Only Yoo Jin. I had no one to talk to ..and I didn't even share my feelings with Andy with her. But the last week of school came...

"Jin !" my mother called me. 
"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I screamed. Even my MOM began to be afraid of me. 
"The decision. Have you made it?" 
I stopped breathing. OF COURSE! it's perfect. I could get away from here.. and come back for my dream when everyone forgot about me. 
"UMMA! DO WE COME BACK?" I asked.
"Umm...you have a chance to come back at senior year!" she said. 
"YESSSS!!!! LET'S GO TO LONDON!" I screamed and started dancing around. Then I stopped. I can't even say good-bye to Yoo Jin 'cuz of the stupid fight. My last memory of Brooklyn High will be people laughing at me.. Oh no.

"DIIIIIIIIIING!!!"
"WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 
"I'M OUTTA HERE!!!" Various screamings were heard. I shuffled out of the classroom.. thinking how to say good bye. First was Jasmine. She was the only one not really mad at me.. she's too nice to be. 
"Hey Jasmine." I called her back. She stopped and turned around with big eyes. 
"Uh...hi=/" she looked around with uneasy eyes. 
"Bye Jasmine.." I whispered and gave her a final hug and then walked away. She looked at me with huge eyes. 
Next, Gillian. I walked and found her with ...Andy..hand in hand. 
"Gillian.." I called. She turned around and gave me the hardest glare she could give. I stayed strong and said "Bye Gill" and gave her a soft hug..before she pushed me away. 
"I don't want to see you again Jin" she said. 
"Don't worry...you won't..I said softly and walked away. 
Next, Hae Jin. I saw her looking at herself in a small mirror. She saw me from the reflection and turned around. 
"Bye Hae Jin." I said and hugged her lightly. She didn't hug me back and was really tense. She looked like she touched a bug. I couldn't help, but cry a tear. Next, Junjin.. I saw him with two girls. "Junjin.." I called out. 
"Umm..heey..Jin?" he said. "Bye junjin" I said and tried to hug him for the last time..but the two girls..
"What are you doing?!" 
"Can't you see he doesn't want to talk to you!!??" they screamed.
"Sorry..." I whispered and walked away....Finally, my best friend Yoo Jin. 
"Yoo Jin ah..Good-bye.." I said. Now, I had full streams of tears coming down. Yoo Jin widened her eyes.. she knew this wasn't a usual goodbye. She knows I never say goodbye unless it's really important. Haha...my Yoo Jin knows everything. 
"JIN! WHAT'S WRONG?!! WHERE YOU GOING?? JIN .. I LOVE YOU..PLEASE DON'T LEAVE! ARE YOU GOING SOMEWHERE?" she screamed.
Haha..now she talks to me...I don't know if i could trust her anymore.."Haha...you're the only one who cares about me, Yoo Jin. The rest of the family..didn't even want to hug me. Then all of a sudden, Yoo Jin gave me the biggest hug.