Chapter 16

Can it be?

"So did you meet any friends, Jin?" Jasmine asked. 
"Oh yeah..two guys and two girls...they're really nice. I felt bad leaving them.." I answered. I noticed Junjin looking at me for a long time. Aiyaa! I probably have something on my face.
"Junjin." I said. 
"HUH? oh yeah?" he said. 
"Do I have something on my face? And you better not lie this time or imma kill you." I said evily. I remember a time when he lied...
*Flashback*
I ate a caramel apple and asked Junjin,"Do I have anything on my face?" Stupid me. I believed him when he said no. Truth was I had it all over my mouth, nose, and chin -.- 
"PUAHAHA! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?" a classmate asked. I thought he just tried to be funny, so I ignored him. 
"HAHAHAHAHA!!! DID YOU COME OUT OF THE BATHROOM?" someone said. "OMG! WHAT DID YOU DO?" a girl exclaimed. Okay now I was getting freaked out. 
"YOO JIN!!!!!!!!" I screamed. 
"JIN?? IS THAT YOU????" she said. 
"Why wouldn't it be...." 
"Umm...Jin...you have caramel all over your face." she whispered. 
"JUNJIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU UGLY DONKEY!!!!" i screamed out to the world. 
*End of Flashback* 
"Umm...no you don't." He looked uncomfortable and walked away. 
"???EHHHHH?? Gill, do I?" I asked. 
"No..." she whispered. Whoops..wrong person to ask. I wonder how Andy looks like...hmm..WAIT, OH YEAH..HE GRADUATED! DOI! ugh, how stupid can I get. Well, I guess I can't see him...oh well, i guess...I can't believe I still have feelings for him after 3 years. 
Hae Jin and I were walking to English when i bumped into this freaking tall- dude. 
"OWW!" I screamed..too many muscles, goodness. "Sorry" I mumbled. 
"Better be, ." When those words came out, I looked up to yell at him...but found Andy?!!!!!!! 
"YAH! ANDY, SAY SORRY!" Hae Jin screamed at him. 
"Shut up.."
"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO YOU BUMPED INTO??? YOU BUMPED INTO JI-"
I covered and said .."Heh..We'll be going now." 
I dragged her far away and said, "WHY IS HE STILL HERE???? HE GRADUATED DIDN'T HE??!" I screamed. 
"Haha..that flunked." 
"WHAAT? BUT HE WAS ONE OF THE MOST SMARTEST KIDS HERE!" I said. 
"Oh yeah.. but then, he didn't really study after you left. He kinda disappeared a lot and skipped school. I wonder why... It seems like he likes you." she said carelessly. 
My heart stopped, "Haha...stop fooling around. He loved Gill." 
"I dunnoooooo..." she said, looking at her nails. 
"Whatever.. let's go to English." I got a piece of her shirt and dragged her behind me. 
Sang Woo's POV
"Hey Junjin, who's that hot chick with the orange t-shirt?" I asked. After Jin left, I couldn't concentrate. Like something important in my life left me. I thought I liked Gillian, but after Jin wasn't at my side.. she didn't matter. 
"Andy.. don't you know? that's Jin you idiot." he said. 
".................................. Haha..good joke." 
"Naw..I'm not messing around. She's hot doode." he said chuckling. 
".....WTF...she didn't even say hi to me...." I cursed and ran after her.. 
Back to Jin's POV 
I heard footsteps behind me, so I turned around. What a mistake. I saw Andy with a deadly glare on. 
"Come with me." He said and grabbed my wrist, dragging me behind him. 
"Um....I don't know you. I think I don't really wanna go somewhere with you." I said lamely. He shot a cold glare at me and said, "Shut up." 
Oh . What if he found out. Naw...he's just probably mad 'cuz I bumped into him. But still, I really don't want to go anywhere with him. 
I resisted when he told me to get in his car. "NO" I screamed for the 5th time. He opened the door and pushed me in. He walked to the other side, while I got out again. ^^ It's not locked is it? =] 
"I DON'T WANT TO SKIP SCHOOL!" I screamed and walked away. My wrist was crushed by his hand and he said, "If you don't get in that car, I WILL break this wrist." 
Oh . I was scared now. I nodded quickly like a scared puppy and went in the car. I had no idea where he was going. AIII! I wrinkled my face and scratched my head. 
"Don't do that." he said. 
"WHY? I COULD DO WHAT I WANT TO!" I was getting pretty annoyed by him. 
"It reminds me too much of a girl who left me." 
I stared at him..trying to blink back the tears. 
"Maybe she had a good reason." I said. 
"No she didn't."
"Yes she did. Maybe her life was a living hell and she wanted to get away." I argued, now with tears dropping like crystals. 
He stopped the car and went outside. I looked at the background. What the! There were nothing but grass and trees everywhere. I followed him out..... 
He looked out to the sky and then suddenly turned to me."Why didn't you tell me you came back, Jin." 
"..." Haha..he knew after all. 
"WHY??? YOU IGNORED ME!" he screamed with his eyes cold as ice. 
Ignoring his screaming I said,"You babo. What happened to your dream as an architect? SKIPPING SCHOOL? NOT STUDYING? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SANG WOO I LOVED!" I screamed. OH . did i just tell him...
His eyes turned round and said,"You love me?" 
"No..as a friend." I answered weakly. Did I just see disappoint in his face? naww...can't be. 
"Get back in the car." he said in a more softer voice. We then arrived at an amusement park?? What's wrong with this boy?! 
He smiled at me and said,"Today, we're starting everything over. WE'RE GONNA BE THE BEST OF FRIENDS!" He hugged me and kissed my forehead. 
Oh well, if I can't have his heart..I'll just be his friend. Sounds good to me. I laughed at his childish behavior and dragged him to all the kiddie rides =] 
Andy's POV
When will I ever tell her how I truly feel?..I think I fell for you Jin. 
Back to Jin's 
We went to the arcade and started playing that shooting game =] 
"HAHA! YOU SUCCCCK." he teased me. I lost more than half my lives. 
"EESHH..SHUT UP BABO!" I grumbled and tried to kill more, but ended up..dying -.- 
"PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Andy laughed. I stared at him. It was the first time i ever heard him laugh so hard. 
"Awwww is my wito Jin mad?" he teased. 
"Grr....." 
"Do you want a piggy back ride? my mad Jin?" he continued teasing. 
"YOU IDIOT! DO YOU THINK I WANT A PIGGY BACK RIDE?? COME BACK HERE, AIISH!" I screamed while he ran away. I chased him almost everywhere in the arcade, until he turned around and I crashed into him-.- We laid next to each other in exhaustion, while people looked at us like we were mental. 
He got up first, grinned at me and held out a hand. I accepted it and we walked to a ride with his arm around my shoulder. Naw..we're just friends. 
Andy's POV
Her smile just melts me inside. Aish..If I can't be more than friends with her...I'll stick with best friends then.
But when would be the perfect time to tell her.....