The Date or is it?

Can it be?

"Hey you guys, can you believe who asked me out?! well.. kinda.." I asked my table group.
"Umm... that nerd who always looks at you?" Hae Jin said. 
"Naw...probably your mom or someone." Junjin said. 
"Do you wanna die?" I asked in a deadly voice. 
"^^ I meant...a really HOT guy...like me!"
"Shut up Junjin .. but he IS pretty cute!"
"Andy?" Gillian asked.
"Whoa...how'd you know? well, yeah it is." I said. 
"HOLY! ARE YOU FOR REAL?" Hae Jin exclaimed. 
"Uh...yeah.." I said. 
"Oh... do you like him?" She asked uncertainly. 
"No...for a friend yeah.."
"Oh.." She looked really down...hmm maybe i'm getting something=] muahaha 
"Hey Hae Jin.. maybe I'll introduce him to you!" I said.
"REALLY! I FINALLY GET TO SEE HIM!" she said. 
"WHAAAAT!!!???? YOU DIDN'T SEE HIM YET? BUT.. THAT'S THE GUY..." i said. 
"Huh? who? i saw him?" she said.
"Uhh...nvm.. i'll introduce you to him before our date-ma-bob."

After school~* 
Andy came up to me and Hae Jin and smiled. Woww.. his smile is so prefect.. I could never smile like that. Whoa.. he's so hot like that... HUH? WHAT AM I SAYING.. I CAN'T POSSIBLY LIKE HIM AFTER KNOWING HIM FOR 2 FRIGGIN DAYS! AIISH.. he probably gets all the girls feeling like this.. but why do i feel so different? 
"WHATTT! THIS IS ANDY??? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Hae Jin screamed. 
"Yeah =]" 
"YOU DICKSH*T! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO THINKS YOU'RRE ALL MIGHTY FOR BEING A SOPHMORE!!!" she screamed. 
"O M G YOU STILL DIDN'T APOLOGIZE FOR BUMPING INTO ME!" he yelled. 
"YOU ! YOU bumped into ME!" she yelled back. 
"Uh....Andy yah... lets go.." I said quietly. I was getting really scared. 
"YES LEAVE! TO THINK I THOUGHT YOU WERE HOT! YOU ANNOYING BASTARD!" Hae Jin screamed while we walked away. 
"Dang.. that girl's nuts." Andy said shaking his head. 
"HEY! that's my friend yah no!" I said angrily. 
"Whatever. Let's see a movie." and he put his arm around my shoulders. 
"DON'T TOUCH ME." I said. I felt like something went through me when he touched me. AHHHHH i'm sounding physco now! But he shrugged it off and didn't even care. Man... Am i starting another one-sided love?...
*Flashback*
Minwoo hugged the girl tightly good bye and even gave her a kiss on a cheek. 
"Bye SooMin. I'll love you forever." he said. 
"Minwoo... Sarang hae." she said with loving eyes. 
I watched in a distance.. crying inside...Tears won't come out but..I felt like everything else didn't matter.
*End of Flashback* 
"YAH! JIN?!" a voice returned me back to the real world. 
"Huh?" I said. 
"I asked if I wanted you popcorn.."
"Oh...no it's okay.." I said softly and walked away. I can't fall for another player..
Andy's POV
Hmm... something about this girl...it's weird. She's different than Sophia(red-and-yellow girl =]). But.. I can't fall for her.. I love Sophia. She's just a friend... just a friend......a friend. 
Back to Jin's POV 
"Aish... now he's staring at me like i'm a crybaby or something." i said. 
After the movie, he drove me home..but I didn't let him go right in front of my house. Who knows if my mom has a cucumber in her hand and start embarrassing me in front of him. 
"Hey stop right here." 
"Are you sure?" he asked. 
"Yeah.." I got out and said bye and turned to walk home. 
"Hey.." he got out and I waited for what he wanted to say. 
He walked slowly and came too close... waay too close.. The only person who I let come this close is Yoo Jin. 
WAIT DON'T GET ANY WRONG IDEAS! 
Close as in my body practically feeling his body even with our clothes. Close as in seeing the pupils in his eyes. 
He leaned down and kissed me on the cheek. A simple kiss. 
I gasped and I turned around and started walking. 
Why is he making me feel like this? He is exactly like Minwoo. Making me love again...and being left hurt.. AIISH! I HATE ANDY LEE! I HATE YOU!
Andy's POV
Haha she freaked out. It's just a friendly kiss, I don't like her or anything. She acted like she never got kissed before.. Weird girl.