London Life

Can it be?

Andy's POV 
What kind of friend I am? But usually...I don't feel this bad..when I make mistakes with friends...
Back to Jin's POV
Well.. here we are..Canary(made it up-.-gay name)High School...I promised myself I would start new..with a smiling face..and new friends. 
At least it's the first day of school and I don't have to introduce myself. I sat in an empty seat and looked out the window, daydreaming. 
"YES! I'M EARLY.. MUAHAHA!" a girl's voice traveled through the classroom. She quickly sat down next to me and tried to comb her huge messy hair. 
"PUAHAHA!" I covered my laugh with my hand when I saw her. 
She looked surprised and quickly grinned and held out her hand. 
"Hey I'm Ji Soo, what's yours?" I quickly accepted it and said,"HEEY! I'm Lee Jin!" and gave her a bigg smile. 
"Funny, I never met new people by shaking their hands." I said. 
"Yeah me too, but I ALWAYS wanted to do it!" she exclaimed. 
"HAHAHA!" I laughed.
"YOU GIRL! CAN YOU PLEASE BE QUIET!" screeched the teacher EXACTLY like Ms.Wong. I stared at her with big eyes. I grinned with pleasure and said,"No problem, Ms Won- i mean Ms...uhh...Chen =]" 
"EXACTLY like a cow...JUST like my old teacher...hhaha I can't believe she got dumped too." I grumbled. 
"AHAHAHAHAHAH!" Ji Soo laughed out.

Almost 2 years past, and I was right! I met a new family! Also, I started exercising. I dunno, sweating and being tired helped me forget about Andy. I turned out great and began to wear more colorful and prettier clothes. I decided to wear yellow, blue, and pink more. 
Ji Soo: Was there for me on the first day, and never left me. She's REALLY funny and pretty. The funny part is that she has RED hair and she looks really good with it. 
Ji Sup: Funny that she reminds me of Hae Jin. She's EXACTLY like her and I can't believe i'm saying this: Ji Sup's prettier than Hae Jin ^^
Steven: OMG..WAY TOO MUCH LIKE JUNJIN..I SWEAR I THINK I CALLED HIM JUNJIN ONCE..He's a sweet lovable guy..but I don't love him.. I think I at least fought with him twice everyday. 
Kenny: He's quiet..like Gillian.. Almost girly..haha funny. He laughs when everyone laughs.. and he always gives out a shoulder when I hafta cry^^ 
"Watcha doing, idiot?" Steven asked. I was writing in my journal. 
">:] ...OH I'M WRITING ABOUT YOU!" I said. 
"REALLY? WOW I KNEW I WAS HOT! DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON ME? YES I KNEW YOU-" I smacked him so hard on the head. 
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" he screamed. 
"do you really not know? YOU FRIGGIN DORKHEAD!" I stopped screaming..Haha...dorkhead=junjin..wow I guess I miss my family that much. I sighed and walked away. 
"???EHHHHHH?" Steven stood there rubbing his head.

At home- 
"JIN YAH!" my mommy called. 
"Neh Umma?(yes mommy)" 
"Are you going to stay here? or do you wanna go back to New York?" she asked. OMG! What do I do??? I really want to see Yoo Jin again. Rememeber, she was the only one who loved me. But I don't want to leave my family..but i have to leave them anyway...to go to a fashion school in New York.. and I want to see Andy again..yes, i didn't forget about him. I'm pathetic huh? I think it's gonna be harder for me to say good-bye if i dont't leave now. I made my decision. 
"UMMA! Let's go back..." I said.

-New York after 3 years- 
"Wow..this looks REAALLY familiar" I whispered while walking into...Brooklyn High. Flashes of memories went through me as I saw our table...chasing Junjin around the campus...then Flashes of bad memories...being pushed about, people whispering comments right in front of my face. 
I stopped when I saw Junjin with a group of guys. What happened to our family???? How come he's not with them.. I can't believe he was looking at me lustfully. I really wanted to go to him and smack him everywhere. I guess I was looking really different.... My layered black hair now streaked with red in a casual ponytail. My hair's so long now..that even in a ponytail it comes up to my waist. -.- A v-necked, elbow lengthed orange shirt with vintage jeans. And then..I saw my group. They were sitting in a circle on the grass. I studied Yoo Jin and I can't believe she's so pale and thin. Maybe, she's anoxeric. Oh wait, she's drinking soda -.- I quickly tiptoed behind her and tapped her once on the shoulder. 
"I'm not in the mood, Jasmine." she grumbled. I laughed behind my hand and tapped again. 
"STOP! I don't want to talk!" she yelled. I tapped again. 
"OMG IMMA-" she turned around and stared at me...then I heard a drop and liquid running. Good ole Yoo Jin..can recognize me even in a chicken suit. I stared at her grinning and held out my arms, saying two simple words, 
"3 years?"