Designing Camp Surprises

Can it be?

"BYE JIN!!!" screamed Jasmine, and gave me a tight hug. 
"BYE JASMINEEE!!!"
"JIN! I'LL MISS YOU LIKE CRAAAZY!!!" said Gillian. 
"GILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and i gave her a huge hug. 
"Hey egghead, don't come back with a square one=]" Junjin said. 
"-.-....don't make me smack you!" i said and i gave him a big hug. I noticed that some ty girls were glaring at me.... damn they have no life if they want junjin aka dorkhead. 
"JIN DON'T COME BACK FATTER!" Hae Jin said. 
"Heh...OKAY!" i said and gave her a hug. Good way to make me feel worse-.- 
Yoo Jin stood there actually CRYING! WHOAAAAA .. how do you cry in a time like this.. 
I gave her the longest hug when she whispered.
"When you become famous, don't ever forget me. Go and fufill your dream, Jin ah." 
"Awwww... i love you so much Yoo Jin!!" I whispered back. 
I got in the bus and waved bye to all of them.
-AT CAMP-
"Wowwww... how preeeeeeeeetttyyyy.." I said softly. 
Then someone put their hands over my eyes! 
"GUESS WHO!" the voice said. 
"OING?" 
"WOW you sound like a pig." 
"I DO NOT!" 
"Hmm yeah you do
"I HATE YOU!
"You dont even know how i am"
"I STILL HATE YOU!"
"Who said you have to like me?" 
"OMG! UGH! WHO ARE YOU!"
"The hottest man on earth." 
"JUNJIN WHY YOU STALKER! YOU FOLLOWED ME HUH? OMG WAIT TILL I..."
then the hands turned me around and i stared into the eyes of ...ANDY LEE??!!!!!! 
I stared open mouth at him with my eyes reaaaally bigg 
".......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" i screamed. 
He chuckled at me and pinched my cheek. 
"You know you're getting reaaaalllyy annoying." I said, rubbing my cheek. Wow i can't believe i'm getting melted by his smile. It just makes me smile......ew..corny.. 
"How come you're here?" I asked.
"Architectural design. You?" he said. 
"OH...fashion design.." I mumbled. 
"HAHAHA YOU FASHION??? ARE YOU GONNA CREATE SOME SWEATERS THEN?" he laughed at me. 
I couldn't help, but be angry. This is the first time someone laughed at my dream... Before I knew it.. I was crying... yes, crying.. 
Did I ever tell you i cry at the worst times? I didn't cry at Minwoo's farewell...yet I cry now..I cried because of the mixed feelings i kept having of Andy.. I don't want to get hurt again.. but why does he make me feel for him? How do i know if he truly loves me or just using me? 
I turned around and walked into the cabin number assigned to me.. I quickly wiped my tears and began to go in.
"HEY! I WAS JUST KIDDING! HEY JIN WHAT-" he yelled after me. 
I slammed the door and faced my roommate. 
"Hi I'm Lee Jin ^^" i said with my fake smile. 
"OH! I'm Charlene=] Nice to meet you!" the girl said. 
"So what are you here for?" I asked.
"Fashion design. You?"
"OMG SAME!" I said. I was glad to meet a new friend. 
I had the worst of luck at camp. I figured out architecture, fashion, and interior designs were gonna work together. Aiya i had to face him again... 
"Jin yah..." the softest voice said. "I'm sorry.. for .. laughing. " he said. 
I was angry.. I was gonna tell him I will never forgive him but when i saw his face, and looked into his eyes... what made me do it?? "It's okay..." i said. I used to be so strong.... I used to be so stubborn.. he changed me..
"OKAY=] thanks jin!" and he hugged me. 
After that, camp was heaven. We sat together, me drawing and sketching my ideas and clothes. Him sketching buildings and calculations. I would blush when he brushed his leg next to mine. He would smile and give a playful light push to my face. I can't help it, I fell for him. 
At lunch and dinner, he would tell jokes and I would laugh, I was fooled into thinking he loved me. 
"Jin?" Charlene said. 
"Yeah?" I answered. "Do you like that boy you're always with?" she asked. 
I sighed."Charlene, i think i fell for him... but i don't know what to do! He's a player.. and he probably likes me for a friend.." I said. 
"JIN YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! OF COURSE HE LIKES YOU!" Charlene said. 
"Yeah right...I'll think about it tomorrow." 
My cellphone rang and I answered it "Hello?" 
"Jin, talk to me.. I can't sleep." Andy said..
"Andy..."