DESIGNING CAMP?!

Can it be?

After school-I sat down on the grass waiting for my carpull when Andy walked up. 
"Hey, You're that girl Jin right?" he asked.
"Uh huh" i answered not caring. 
"You're so cute!" He smiled and pinched my cheek, then walked to his red-and-yellow girlfriend.-.- 
That was random... i thought. Wow no wonder he's such a player, why did my stomach just feel sick? UGH stupid me. I'm probably just hungry. 
"JIN!" I looked up and saw Yoo Jin running with some kind of brochure? 
"Hiya. What's that?" I glanced at it curiously. 
"OMG. GOT IT FROM THE SCHOOL BULLETIN BOARD! YOU COULD GO TO DESIGNER CAMP THAT'S LIKE NEXT WEEK! YOU GET TO SKIP SCHOOL AND PREPARE FOR YOUR DREAM!!! JIN YA GO!" she screamed. 
"SSSH shut up! you know you're the only one in this messed up world that knows about my secret! OMG I WANNA GO! ahhh! gimme it!" I snatched it from her and read quickly:

WANT TO BECOME A DESIGNER OF ALL KINDS? WE TAKE ANYONE! ARCHITECTURAL, INTERIOR, AND MANY MANY MORE! Enroll right before Monday and ENJOY A WEEK OF WHAT YOU LOVE BEST! 
Cost-$690, bring extra money.

"O M G. 690 DOLLARS YOO JIN! ARE YOU NUTS!" I screamed. 
"Just beg your parents or blackmail or something!" she said. 
"Blackmailing parents...-.- nice plan " i said."Well, i guess i could try.." 
~My house~
"UMMA!!(mom) Can i go please please please please pleasee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I gave her a deformed puppy dog look. 
Instead of saying yes, she starts cracking up-.- 
"Hmm... alright I guess.. but how much does it cost?" 
"." 
"What did you say?" 
"Uh..i said.. Snap.^^" 
"Whatever. HOW MUCH?" 
".......690?...=D" i said quietly. 
"MOH???(what)NUH MEE CHU SUH?(are you crazy..)YAH! COME OVER HERE!" and then she started hitting me with a huge cucumber.-.- Don't feel bad for me right now. Last time was a vaccum up thing. 
"UMMAAA!!!!! PLEASEEEE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FOR YOUR ONLY DAUGHTER!!!???" Yes my family is physco and all my dad did was watch and start cracking up.
But i have a strategy, whenever i do this=] run around the couch until she gets hella tired. =] As you see, IM MUCH MORE FASTER, STRONGER, YOUNGER, than her. MUAHAHAHA
"UMMA, JUST GIVE UP!" I can't help it! i'm tired too! 
"Okay. Now! If i send you to this crappish camp, YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!" 
"MOH?!!! HOW!" I exclaimed. 
"Easy. Get a job." she said. 
"Mommy... i'm 14...-.-" I said. 
"Get that job at that supermarket that lets in 13 year old kids. And I'll pay you whenever you do something good."
"OMG GET A LIFE UMMA. THOSE CRAPPY PLACES GIVE YOU LIKE 5 BUCKS AN HOUR AND STUFF. THIS IS 690 BUCKS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!"I yelled angrily. 
"Didn't you save ANY money?" she asked. 
"Uhh....like only 200 bucks..." i said. 
"Okay then. 690 minus 200 is....." she asked.
"MY GOD MOMMY. YOU FIGURE IT OUT!"
"NO! YOU NEED TO PRACTICE MATH!" she screamed. 
".......whatever...it's 490." i said. 
"Okay then, you work at that market until next week. Any remaining money you need, i'll pay. HAPPY?" she grumbled.
"I LOVE YOU MY HALMONI!(grandma=])^^!" I said. 
"MOH??!!! HALMONI! GA SSHI NAH GA!(kinda like bad words for 'you girl!')" she screeched. 
"NONONONONO I MEANT YOUNG LADY!" I was getting pretty scared of her. -.- 
My cell phone rang and I knew it was Yoo Jin, so I picked it up without even a Hello. 
"YOO JIN AH!!!! I COULD GO!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. 
"Uh.... is this Lee Jin?" a unfamiliar voice asked. 
"EH?? WHAT THE KOOKAS?!" I screamed, "WHO IS THIS?" 
"Uhh..i'm Andy Lee.. that guy who sits in front of you in history." he said. 
"HUK!" I choked on my saliva, "HOW IN THIS MESSED- UP WORLD DID YOU GET MY NUMBER?" 
"Haha..Gillian gave it to me. ^^" he said. 
"Gillian.....klajsfkldjfkldj that girl is gonna die.. 
ANYWAAYS how come you called?" I asked. 
"Umm..Wanna go out somewhere as friends?" he asked.
"Okay, listen to me. THERE ARE 2 BILLION GIRLS IN THIS CITY, AND YOU'RE ASKING ME TO BE YOUR FRIEND? and, I THOUGHT YOU LIKED PRETTY, TY, SKINNY AS HELL GIRLS LIKE THAT RED-AND-YELLOW GIRL!" I screamed in the phone. 
"Um...you're kinda different than everyone...and you don't give when teachers yell.. kinda like me." he answered softly. 
"OH ...umm..errr..i guess it's okay.." I answered feebly. 
"GREAT! OH UMM.. tomorrow at the *** Movie Theater at 4 after school. Thanks. bye." he answered shortly and hung up. 
"....eh...." Weird kid...-.- 
"WHAAT?! YOU'RE GOING OUT WITH A BOY??!!!! WHO IS HE? IS HE AR? IS HE A GANGSTER? WHERE ARE YOU GOING? WHAT TIME ARE YOU GONNA BE BACK? YOU HAVE TO STUDY! WHO SAID I LET YOU GO OUT ON A SCHOOL DAY? ANSWER ME!!!" my mom screeeched. 
Told ya ... too overprotective. 
"GAH SSHI NAH GAH! COME HERE!" she prepared to chase me again. 
"Whatever umma." I trudged upstairs ready to start studying my off. 
"YAH!" and she hit me in the head with that dumb cucumber. 
"OWWW!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR! AIISH JUST GO AND COOK!" I said angrily, rubbing my head. "Dang are you PMSing umma?" i asked. 
"KEEP TALKING AND YOU CAN'T GO TO THAT CRAP CAMP!" she screeched. 
"Uh huh...sure" I answered dully.